[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feminist co-worker just found out I was offered a promotion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1415877047669.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96KB, 241x228px
>feminist co-worker just found out I was offered a promotion over her
>>
hatefuck her
>>
File: anxious.png (90KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.png
90KB, 241x228px
>>35818908
>feminist found the promotion poster
>>
>>35818908
You're higher than her now, if she makes a fuss write her up.
>b-b-but she'll frame me for rape or something
Admonish her publicly so you have witnesses out the ass you never physically touched her. Also, also follow your company's disciplinary policy TO THE LETTER so she can't cry discrimination.
>>
>Chad gets offered a promotion
>no women think anything o it
>I get offered a promotion
>"Uuuuuum, like, why is HE getting promoted, and not me?"
NOT ALL OF US HAVE TO BE HANDSOME TALL BUILT MEN TO GET AHEAD IN THE WORKPLACE YOU DUMB BITCH
>>
that is great. just ignore her, i was stuck with a girl with that kind of thing. i was a nice guy i gave a girl a ride home because she told me she had a fight with her husband. i ended up giving her a ride home until she quit for a better job. she just talked shit about me when i was pushing carts.
>>
>>35819068
She's also gay (female).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.