[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/! I want to cheer you up! Tell me something that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Hello /r9k/! I want to cheer you up! Tell me something that's bothering you and I'll talk to you about it! I used to come here for about two and a half years ago, so it's nice seeing this place again.
>>
I don't really enjoy anything anymore, so I'm constantly bored. I barely feel emotions, and even if I laugh it doesn't feel good. My mind is always "foggy", and I don't feel connected to the present. Seeing a therapist isn't working, and everyone tells me meds won't work. I hate to spend all my time venting, but there's really nothing else to do when you're in this state.
>>
>>35818410
>I don't really enjoy anything anymore, so I'm constantly bored.
Sounds like you're depressed. Any particular reason?
> I barely feel emotions, and even if I laugh it doesn't feel good
I have felt like this many times. Usually it passes, sometimes it takes a few months. What are the things you used to enjoy?
>My mind is always "foggy", and I don't feel connected to the present. Seeing a therapist isn't working, and everyone tells me meds won't work. I hate to spend all my time venting, but there's really nothing else to do when you're in this state.
Yeah, that sucks. I used to see a therapist, which frankly was quite demeaning now that I look back at it. Meds didn't work for me, but some say it takes some experimentation to get it right. LSD has helped me in the past, but depression can come sneaking back around, like it did for me at the start of the year, but I just decided the other day to stop acting depressed and do work instead. Will go back to uni and work on my politics. What did you use to do before you got depressed?
>>
>>35818546
I used to love music, but I used to be entertained by almost anything. Last year, I did have some amazing, passionate experiences with music, but they stopped for some reason. All I have left now is sugary foods, masturbation, and occasionally music. I'm trying a new thing now where I cut back on the first two things, which will probably make me feel worse, but might lead to something good.

I dunno, I never expected life to turn out like this. It's nice to think I haven't experienced life at its best yet (I grew up obese and asocial), but recent developments don't portend well.
>>
>>35818328
post drug maid nudes
>>
>>35818328
Why do some people vanish for years when they have a bf/gf? We get it, you're in love, and we've all been there.. But some people just vanish off the map and talk to NO ONE but their lover. Like why are these people like this? Some people cannot fucking have a life outside of their partner and it's like they neeed to be attached to the hip every damn second. Why are these people like this?
>>
I want to fap, but if I fap I gotta shower so I don't smell like cum at work tomorrow, but I don't wanna shower.
>>
>>35818762
>post drug maid nudes
Gee, don't have that many of those. You can have this, it's close enough.

>>35818713
What kind of music do you like? Do you like maidcore?
https://yakuithemaid1.bandcamp.com/album/disorder

>I dunno, I never expected life to turn out like this.
How old are you? Nobody grows up to what they expect themselves to be. I started going on /r9k/ when I was 14 or 15, I'm 20 now. When I first started coming here I was laughing at how silly it was that everyone was depressed and joking about it, so I joined in on the fun. I think maybe it's had a net positive impact on my life, considering how I've made friends and had good experiences here. How about you? Do you like it here?

>>35818807
>Why are these people like this?
I really do not know... Some people just get really swallowed up in things. It's a bit sad, but you should always try to be happy for people if they are happy!

>>35818845
>I want to fap, but if I fap I gotta shower so I don't smell like cum at work tomorrow, but I don't wanna shower.
Maybe you could fap in the shower?
>>
File: bad feels.png (575KB, 592x775px) Image search: [Google]
bad feels.png
575KB, 592x775px
>>35818328
I'm disgusting and ugly and i want literally nothing more than to be cute and attractive
because of reality i will literally never get to experience this
>>
>>35818913
There's always extensive amounts of surgery, and with VR moving forwards, soon you'll be able to do your pervy stuff in VR with other people!
>>
>>35818902
>What kind of music do you like?
Never heard of maidcore. My favorite genre is Dream Pop, and my favorite band is Mew. I used to go on /mu/ a lot but can't stand it now.

I'm 18. This place used to repulse me, but nowadays it's the best place I can find people to relate to. All the strong opinions I used to have just kind of fell apart with apathy.
>>
>>35818944
define soon tho

fully immersive VR is nowhere near real yet
>>
File: d727c91d595c191f4620dcb51fe9dcdf.jpg (216KB, 1024x805px) Image search: [Google]
d727c91d595c191f4620dcb51fe9dcdf.jpg
216KB, 1024x805px
>>35818995
>My favorite genre is Dream Pop, and my favorite band is Mew.
Well shit. I got into shoegaze a couple of years ago thanks to Gypsy & The Cat. I never much cared for /mu/, nor did I care much for /a/ either, even though I am an avid anime viewer. Just because you enjoy a hobby, doesn't mean you should enjoy the boards!

>I'm 18. This place used to repulse me, but nowadays it's the best place I can find people to relate to.
I think this place is a collective of people who have all felt a lot of feelings, and so, you can always find someone who relates to it.

> All the strong opinions I used to have just kind of fell apart with apathy.
Apathy is a bitch. Do you really want to be apathic?

>>35819041
Give it ten or so years, and you'll probably have to sink a lot of money into it, but if you're good at being a perv I'm sure you can earn it back! Follow your dreams!
>>
>>35819152
Hell no I don't want to be apathetic.
>>
>>35819531
>Hell no I don't want to be apathetic.
Have you tried just doing what needs to be done? Not talking about killing yourself, but just making a list of stuff and bruteforcing your willpower onto it? It's super hard but it can be done if you just bruteforce it. Everyone has willpower, if they want to have it.
>>
I'm going to bed now guys. It was nice seeing you guys again. Here are some nude yakuis.
>>
>>35819606
Well, I did get a job (It starts next Sunday). Not sure that will do a whole lot though. From my experience, forcing pleasure out of something only makes you tired and sad. I read a shit ton of books last year but nothing ever clicked. So right now I'm in a time of dead feeling, waiting until I get meds. I've grown to hate weekends now since they remind me of all I've lost, and I have to force myself to browse /v/ or something since I can't just sleep all day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.