[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no friends >no gf >no media I want to consume >nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: feel1.gif (22KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
22KB, 500x599px
>no friends
>no gf
>no media I want to consume
>nothing to do for hours and hours every day

Fuck I'm so lonely and bored
>>
>>35818133
I have three friends and a 40 hour job and nothings changed from back when I had none and was unemployed.

Sure work and friends are a distraction sometimes and force me to wear my mask. But after that I still sit in my room feel empty since only my mask interacts with others and does stuff, while I observe and continue to be irrelevant.

When I am finally myself, when I'm alone in my room I don't do anything and get consumed by my depression
>>
>>35818133
pretty much falling to pieces
>>
I watched shrek 1 2 and 3 today OP. I feel you.

If you want to sync something with me I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>35818796
or not, thats okay too
I'll just stare at the wall and imagine myself with social skills or a friend
>>
I know that feel. I end up getting wasted all day.
Life really fucking sucks like this. I wish someone would save me, cause I sure can't fucking save myself.
>>
>>35818133
Ignore if you just wanted to vent and not get advice

Do you exercise? There's reams and reams of research that shows that exercise helps with depression. In fact, if you took the mental health benefits of exercise and put them in a pill, it'd blow all other antidepressants out of the water
>>
>>35819441
I train MMA and Kickboxing 4-5 times a week
>>
>>35819441
well, how come i exercise every 2 days and still feel like shit and bored all the time?
>>
>>35819441
I'm sure this is bullshit. I used to exercise a lot, all the time, but in the end it just made me feel depressed. Every time I exercised I wondered why the fuck I was doing something so pointless and tedious.
>>
>>35818133
take up drinking everyday. it helps with the boredom.

t. NEET alcoholic since '09
>>
>>35819468
Well we ruled out that one possibility at least

How's your health? Are you sleeping well? Have you talked to a doctor about how you're feeling? He/she would probably write up a prescription for you to get your blood tested, since these symptoms often indicate hypothyroidism, anemia, vitamin d deficiency etc.
>>
>>35819563
>>35819516
I didn't mean to imply that it works for everyone or that it is guarunteed to work. There's a lot of literature on the effects of exercise on the brain. It increases the levels of seratonin, dopamine and a growth hormone called BMDF that reverses some of the degenerative effects of depression on the brain
>>
>>35819573
I never liked drinking much. Used to use drugs but I can't be bothered to buy them since I got banned from Coinbase and buying bitcoin became more difficult. I don't have very much money anyways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.