[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >for the first time in years, find a friend group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1488133572740.png (134KB, 380x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488133572740.png
134KB, 380x480px
>be me
>for the first time in years, find a friend group who appreciates me
>they're all chads or rich, we play D&D together because that's cool now evidently?
>suddenly immersed in normie culture
>it's utter shit
Normies are nothing to envy. This is a NIGHTMARE. This is a group of human beings who cannot tolerate each other at all because they're all so insecure and are constantly trying to prove that one person or other is the most "alpha." They don't believe that art has any meaning, and that writers are literally hacks who are completely incapable of sending a message through metaphor or allegory. Somehow, in between the infighting, they still manage to form a hivemind and pick out one or two people to bully, and mentioning pretty much anything (a video game someone doesn't like, anime, even fucking LITERATURE that they were unable to interpret in high school English class years ago) will provoke a night-long shouting match that amounts to literally nothing. What the fuck. They spend all their time watching television, playing video games, and listening to music- and nobody, not one, thinks "hey, I should take this apart and see how it functions." They think that if they cannot understand a piece of art, that it means nothing. Infants literally have more common sense. They are literally rejecting the concept of object permanence because they believe that if they cannot see something, it does not exist.

Tl;dr
Don't fucking hang out with normies, lads. It's a nightmare. They're not very smart, they like to fight for no reason, and they don't believe that art has any purpose. They are literally cavemen. Worse than cavemen, really, because at least cavemen accepted that there was SOMETHING behind all that "drawing animals on rocks" shit.
>>
I know this, which is why I stopped talking to all my 'friends'
>>
>>35817848
My neighbor is a Stacy with a Chad boyfriend. I've been eavesdropping on their conversations for the past year. It's been very enlightening; I'm tempted to type up the experience in a greentext.
>>
>>35819463
You can't tease me like that nigger
>>
>>35819463
You can't tease me like that faggot
>>
File: 1471985791546.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471985791546.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>35819463
give us the fucking story!
>>
>>35819463
please i need a laugh tonight
>>
>>35819463
Faggot I DEMAND THE STORY
>>
>>35819823
>>35819779
>>35819692
>>35819599
>>35819557
>>35819463
>originally samefagging this hard
>>
>>35819941
These people must have actual autism, right? And OP too? Cause 'normal people' dont play D&D, so I dont know what he could be describing.
>>
>>35817848
>art
shit
>writers
shit, unless its about engineering or metaphysics
>>
>>35820095
>not appreciating fine arts
I sincerely hope you don't reproduce and spread these awful ideas to any low IQ children you might have been able to produce if you were able to bypass your impotence and inherent tendency towards homosexuality. The world would be a better place if you died right now.
>>
File: Joan-Miro-PortraitII.jpg (13KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Joan-Miro-PortraitII.jpg
13KB, 240x300px
>>35820095
>shit
I'm deeply sorry for you, fuck living a world without art must be hell.
>>
>>35820197
>inherent tendency towards homosexuality
fags are the most well read individuals and can appreciate """"""""""""""""fine""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""arts"""""""""""""""""
>>35820417
hey, mental masturbation can be fine once in a while, but it wont be through arts, your pic is bait most likely but it is the main reason it is laughable and unworthy of respect nowadays
i can throw buckets of ink of different colors against a wall and will provide a similar result to your """""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.