[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a great idea for a game,book,movie >too untalented,unmotivated,and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sad pepe1.png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe1.png
705KB, 709x655px
>have a great idea for a game,book,movie
>too untalented,unmotivated,and dumb to bring it forth
>>
>>35817775
just write it on a paper and try to shape it till you think it's done, at first it will look like shit, but you'll improve with practice

i believe in you anon
>>
maybe it is not that great, tell me what is about and ill rate
>>
>>35817775
>it has been done before

>too untalented,unmotivated,and dumb to bring it forth
>forget about the idea when i am motivated
>JFMSUS
>>
File: upset anime girl.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
upset anime girl.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>35817775
I've known this feel at least weekly since I was 16.
>>
As someone else said,"write it down" .

Ideas in your head are useless. Ideas on paper can be shared,altered and built upon. Start small,and once a skeleton of the idea is laid out,add its flesh until it can walk on its own.
>>
>want to make a game
>start learning unity
>realize how insanely difficult it is to create a game
>not even mentioning assets that youd have to model yourself
>lose all motivation
>>
Write a 20 page document about the idea.

If you struggle to get past page 2, or even up to page 2, you don't have an idea. You just have a feeling that you have an idea.
>>
>>35819651
why don't you scope down, use free assets while you write the game, then do the assets last? If you have a game put together by then you can find people to make assets.
>>
>>35819706
what if it's formatted so that one word takes up a whole page?
>>
>>35817775

Chances are you don't
>>
File: #groanzone.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
#groanzone.png
417KB, 500x700px
>>35817775
>have an idea for a product
>google it
>it already exists
>repeat
>>
>>35819797
Cause even then there is much more effort than i have ever made in my entire life for even the simplest game id like to make.
>>
>>35820042
make it simpler. Then make it simpler again. First couple games you make are going to be complete shit, then you make better games.
>>
I love writing interesting dialog and situations and all of that unfolds, but i was ultra under privledged my whole life and dropped out of 2nd grade cuz parents. Im a brainlet in many ways. I can just brain storm w someone who has studied writing and screen plays right? I need to streamline these ideas and make them consumable to others. I create music and draw cuz thats the most perfect form of art but damn, id really like to write a book someday. But im retarded and embarrassed easily fuccccc
>>
>>35820076
Alright I will try. Thank you for encouragement.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.