[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /molestedasachild/ here? How do you look back at what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Mysterious-Skin-1.jpg (45KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious-Skin-1.jpg
45KB, 1200x674px
Who /molestedasachild/ here? How do you look back at what happened today?
>>
I was molested as a child and got herpes from it.

oral herpes

Not much else to it, aside from it making me wary of authority and women.
>>
File: 00057what.png (51KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
00057what.png
51KB, 208x238px
They're horribly awkward memories and I try not to think about them.
>>
>>35817241
I wasn't, but I'm homosexual anyway and have been exclusively attracted to men since puberty despite not doing the sex until 17.

Apparently I don't exist according to pol :/
>>
>>35817241
It's actually one of the least embarassing and least traumatic moment of my childhood. I don't think about it at all anymore.

I mean then again it's not like I was mouth-fucked or raped in my boy-hole, some older kid made me touch dicks with him one time in the dark when I was like idk maybe 6-8 years old.

And then again when I was maybe 17 some middle aged dude grabbed my dick as I was getting onto a bus.
>>
>>35817302
ayy lmao are you me

People assume I'm some kind of slut when I get breakouts and I hate it. I never asked for this.
>>
File: 1462113444135.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462113444135.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
I have memories of my mom molesting me when I was really young, maybe 3-4.

I never confronted her or anyone else about it and I never will. I try not to think about it much because it makes me want to die.
>>
I do not really remember it much. I remember going to a place and an older man telling me he was going to show me something and then crying and a pain in my ass and being unable to shit for months.

While I do not remember anything, the guy was a priest who was known for doing this to many many other kids but he died before they could really press charges.

I do not think it effected me besides that horrible constipation. Like who knows, maybe he passed on me and I just got constipated? Because I have no memory of the deed being done.
>>
>>35817241
I don't see it as a big deal. At the time it was pretty brutal. Left me bloody, curled up in pain. Even led to me having this quirky thing with my rib ever since. Happened repeatedly over years.

But now, it's like it happened to someone else and I'm just the audience. I don't even have anything against the chick that did it.
>>
>>35817241
Got diddled by my neighbors
>be me
>7 or some shit
>friends are 17-25 year old chads
>show off dicks
>show off peener
>laughs
>touches
Didnt understand until last year. Happy ending tho
>friendo 1 moved away and died in drunk driving accident
>friend 2 killed a 15 year old then died in court from heart attack
>friend 3 choked on food and went braindead from oxygen lack

Fucking queers lmao
>>
>>35817687
jesus...

never touching kids...
>>
>>35817687
I'm curious as to show you ended with friends that were 2-3 times your age and old enough to be your dad
>>
>>35817687
Karma, I guess!

Yeah, happened to me too, by multiple people, some of them relatives. I am a girl, and I turned out to be asexual. I think it irreparably fucked me up.
>>
>>35817860
Countryish area. Friends were whoever was willing to hang out with me
>>
>>35817241

I got molested at age 9 by my friends older brothers(17+). What was funny was that my cock was bigger than theirs.

I hasn't affected me as much as I thought it would, I'm still hetero and I'm still socially capable. I do get very aggressive during intercourse but I think that is normal too.

I wouldn't hesitate to kill them if I had the chance though, but its not worth the hassle if I have to pursue.
>>
>>35817241
that's a great movie. Do you relate to it as someone who was molested?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.