[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Alcoholic. I drink every night/day. At least half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1486765968540.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486765968540.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
I'm an Alcoholic. I drink every night/day. At least half a fifth. I'm 26. I started when I was 16. It has only been escalating. Today my right calve went numb for some reason. Instantly I was worried and rushed for alcohol. I'm now somewhat buzzed after drinking half a fifth of wave but want More. I think my body is dying though. Has this happened to anyone before and can I ride it out?
>>
Please stop posting on /ck/
>>
join the club lol, so have I and I am 30 so what is your point? yes your body is dying. yes it will feel worse. You will die before 40.
>>
Not sure what the question is, yes alcoholism has happened to people before. Eventually it will even become dangerous to quit without rehab
>>
please work on quitting. im addicted to almost every single class of drugs and my life is shit. they barely do anything and i get constant suicidal and self harm urges when i am not on them
>>
>>35817391
How much do you drink? Just curious, not dick measuring. And when did you start
>>
>>35817454
The question regards my limbs randomly going numb. Sometimes I wake up and feel like there's a weight over my heart, but never has anything actually gone numb
>>
>>35817593
16 12 drinks a night on avg, bloodtests and xray showed liver can not be saved without transplant
>>
I drink about the same as you but haven't been drinking as long. I've only been drinking daily for about 6 years now. Haven't had any physical problems outside of withdrawal effects, which usually occur in my sleep. I'll feel my feet and hands go cold and wake up in a cold sweat. And, yes, your body is dying but it's been dying since before you started drinking. I don't know what alcohol has done to your body because I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>35817643
Jesus. What do you drink? Are you drinking right now?
>>
>>35817654
I had withdrawal effects like what you described in my early 20s. Id drink whole fifths of CPT Morgan or a case of Newcastle night and day. I don't drink as intensely nowadays but much more frequently. When did you start?
>>
>>35817636
I've never had my extremities go cold while I was conscious, nor have I felt a weight over my heart. But, again, you're a year older and have 4 drinking years on me. For what it's worth, when I wake up in a cold sweat with cold feet and hands, I usually just take that as my cue to crawl out of bed and heavily rehydrate. While drinking, I always keep water by my side, but, eventually, I'm drinking from my whiskey bottle much more than my water bottle. On the few nights where I do go through as much water as I do whiskey, I usually sleep throughout the night.

Outside of your drinking habits, are you relatively healthy? Are you staying hydrated? Are you consuming enough vitamins, minerals and electrolytes? I mainly eat fruits and vegetables throughout the day, and drink lots of juice and water. Haven't had any heart problems or numbness while conscious. Remember that alcohol dehydrates the fuck out of you. If you're drinking heavily, you need to replenish your body of everything that the alcohol robs you of.
>>
>>35817672
yes I am my friend
>>
>>35817161
>half a fifth
So a tenth? Why not just say that?
>>
>>35817764
I started when I was 19. I'm 25 now. I'm also the one who posted this >>35817798

>>35817820
Because a fifth refers to a 750mL bottle of spirits, and a 375mL bottle is referred to as a pint, not a tenth, at least, that's how it is in the US. By saying he drinks half a fifth, he's actually revealing more information than saying a tenth. No one actually buys a pint because most people who want a flask shaped bottle just use a real flask.
>>
what does it mean if you used to be able to drink alcohol regularly but now you can't even stomach two or three light beers without feeling mad nausea? if i even attempt spirits i will vomit all day from only three shots.
>>
>>35817908
Are you a skeleton?
>>
>>35818010
i'm full skeleton at 120lbs, but i don't think that is the reason for alcohol intolerance
>>
>>35818154
It definitely plays a role, especially if you are malnourished and drink on an empty stomach.
>>
>>35817798
I only have one drinking buddy who can keep up with me and he mentions this a lot, the fact that I just drink regardless of water in between or food in my body. It gets hard to care when you're drinking. I just ate some potatoes and used flavored water as a chaser. My calve isn't numb anymore and my chest feels fine, but it is most likely just the alcohol
>>
>>35817811
What do you drink man? I'm all out of wave and Icehouse and only have an expired bottle of wine left. Apparently from my research drinking expired wine is safe, but I'm trying my hardest to just ride this buzz out into sleep
>>
>>35817887
Op here, I guess its time to reveal my true degeneracy level. I work at a liquor store too so I "buy" pints all the time. I just grab one and drink it throughout the day then pay for it later. Of course this is after already having drank one before going in. I'm not good with money
>>
>>35818496
Again, not a doctor, but since alcohol dehydrates you and robs your body of vitamins and minerals, it would be a natural conclusion that the negative effects of malnutrition are magnified by alcohol consumption. I might sound like a vegetarian since I love vegetable juice and fruit smoothies and it's what I mainly consume, but I also love red meat. You might feel better, overall, if you made sure to consume things that are good for your body, either while you're drinking or before you're drinking.

A Bloody Mary isn't just a meme, m8. Though, I don't drink those too much since I'd rather just have a glass of vegetable juice and start drinking from a bottle of whiskey right afterwards.

>>35818702
Not good with money? Man, I went to a liquor store last weekend, planned on getting two handles of my go-to bourbon. Walked out of the store with a fucking box of whiskey, two bags of craft beer, and a $200 receipt. I know how it goes.
>>
>>35818702
An alcoholic working in a liquor store? Does the manager know?
I suppose you could get away with it if the place smelt of booze, anyway. No-one would suspect. But surely they know.
>>
>>35818903
They're Indians- they know, they just don't give a fuck. The owner drinks in the office sometimes too. I'm in a very bad environment for my health
>>
>>35819063
And by what I mean they know is that I'm sure they suspect it but just don't care enough to bring it up. There's a bar right across the street that I used to go to every day for lunch before I started to just take shit from the store. As long as I pay and don't come in shitfaced, there are no complaints
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.