[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try work out since im a obese sack of shit 5'11"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1472932711784967346 - Copy.png (52KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
1472932711784967346 - Copy.png
52KB, 723x752px
>try work out since im a obese sack of shit 5'11" 220lbs and a monster according to google images
>lose some pounds at home riding this home bike
>eat less and feel empty because thats what i liked to do
>durning all this lose weight process i didint leave the house, didint socialy interact with anyone
>gave up

you can change the robots look but not how hes programmed
>>
>>35817067
That is actually not true. If you learn autohypnosis there is honestly virtually no limit to how successful you could become. You are reprograming your subconscious mind. The catch is that you have to do it ever day until whatever goal you are working for is accomplished (changing eating habits until the healthy ones are your norm for instance) - if you don't you will revert and likely be twice as bad off as before. Anyone can do it , it is basically simply calming your mind and turning your thoughts away from your sensory input from your environment while keeping completely conscious. Basically nearly falling asleep yet completely aware.
>>
>>35817661
Sorry I neglected to finish the thought there ...so when you reach that hypnogogic state - you simply input whatever behavior you want to replace the old...basically when you are "there" in the trance you say to "yourself" - whatever you want to change....it is really that easy.
>>
just stop eating bro

it's what I did and I used to have the same exact stats

150 now and feels great
>>
>>35817741
So how is this accomplished? Could I use this method to become fearless?
>>
>>35817760
>just stop eating

yeah sure if you want to lose all your muscle mass go right ahead
>>
>>35817760
It's not that simple for many people. Some people have built these habits for decades and are attached to them through emotional or mental trauma. It is possible to just go through will power , but that is just not the case for most.
>>
>>35817800
muscle is not as aesthetic, besides it's far easier to build muscle from zero than maintain muscle while cutting fat
>>35817812
just think about the horrors of diabetes and cancer, it worked for me
>>
>>35817760
>want to eat less
>mom won't hear of it
>her main hobbies are watching cooking shows, planning meals, buying food, and cooking
>it's unthinkable to not have a family dinner every night to her
>every meal has to have a salad, a main course, two side dishes, bread, and dessert
>both her and dad grew up in "clean your plate" households and get annoyed if there are leftovers
>she complains about how hard she works making all this food and that my dad and I don't do enough to help
>"Why don't you just not make dinner some nights?" "I'll pretend I didn't hear that, anon!"
>wish she would just leave me alone in my room to not eat
>>
>>35817857
ah see my mother is a workaholic and my dad an alcoholic so 'family dinners' are always out if they happen at all. sorry bro.
>>
>>35817789
Yes - you can do more than you can imagine. I am utilizing it to manifest psychokinesis - which is a scientific term for a poltergeist. So far I have gotten vibrations in my table , serious vibrations in my bed , disturbing sounds and my bedroom door attempts to force itself open....so yea I have learned how powerful this tool is through my study with parapsychology. I use it now for other objectives and yes it will definitely give you courage and assertiveness....again the catch - you must do it every single day or else it will revert and you will be worse off than where you started ..at least.
>>
you can do it. i lost a bunch of weight from dieting and excising.

>i got into a car accident in 2013
>i was 100 when i was at the hospitals and rehab
>when i came home i could barely walk far but i gained weight
>i gained 50 pounds
>i joined a gym ate less and excised
>i'm now 135 with muscle
>>
>>35817789
There are tons of books on the subject , go for something scholarly rather than something pop culture. Honestly the basic principal is extremely easy. It's not like attempting to hypnotize others , this is you allowing yourself to reprogram your own subconscious.
>>
>>35818059
Yea and I also agree with this - nothing will work more thoroughly than diet (portion control) and exercise...adding the autohypnosis and shit - not sure how you could go wrong.
>>
>tfw being a fatass is the only thing holding you back from being a model tier chad

>tfw have been fighting binge eating disorder since 6 years old

>tfw eat so much your organs hurt

>tfw do it again every night
>>
it stings in my chest but not the heart
what does that mean
>>
File: IMG_2288.gif (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.gif
24KB, 633x758px
>>35818140
I feel you bingebot. I've been eating 5000-10000 calories a day for a week straight. I'm too hopeless and depressed to stop. I'm not even fat, at least I wasn't before this week
>>
>>35817857
Be more vocal about it. Tell her you appreciate what she does for your family but you really want to eat less because it will improve your qualty of life and you're not gonna give up on that.
>>
File: 1317978938694.png (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1317978938694.png
62KB, 750x750px
>2015
>visited gf in MA for the summer
>spent all of July being in teenage'd love
>guitar by the campfire type of shit
>August rolls around and Canada calls for me back
>time to go back home
>miserable because no physical gf to fug every other night
>cry self to sleep for a month because nobody's there when I wake up
>eat my troubles away and sit in my bedroom for 15 hours at a time in skype calls
>mass-gainer.png
>eating fucking garbage constantly
>never exercised or ate less
>weighed myself
>370lb
>Three-hundred fucking seventy pounds
>O R B I T A L
>don't think too much of it and slowly pass through time
>fast forward an entire year
>gf leaves me for some autistic britfag dude
>shut down and eat more garbage
>pissing quite a lot for some reason
>water-clear piss every half-hour for weeks straight
>get myself checked out
>fucking diabetes
>just by existing, avoiding sugar, and taking diabeetus meds; lose 80 pounds
>weight is slowly climbing down with every week
>face clears up
>jawline comes back
>fingers looking like fingers
>ameriburger pimple-face clearing up
>local girls suddenly noticing me
I'm still eating garbage, but just not sugary garbage. If you really want to lose weight while not doing anything physical, stop drinking/eating things with a lot of sugar in them. Cut out soda, sugary coffee, juice, candy, sweets, and pastries from your diet. Alternative stuff like diet soda and sweeteners are fucking amazing. Exercising isn't a high priority if you just want to lose weight. If you want G A I N S then I'd say start lifting and shit. You have this, brobot. Don't get to the point where health has to FORCE you to lose weight. Do it before it takes you.
>>
>>35817067
This is all bullshit. Im a fucking NEET and even
I lost 40 lbs(weighed 230lbs at 5'8") just working out everyday. It was hard work, but I saw results really fast. I would run uninterrupted one hour every day. And because I only ate 800-1000 calories per day I'd see 1lb-0.5lbs come off almost instantly after every session. I gained most of it back(208 currently) because I still live with my mother(again NEET) and all she does for groceries is buy junk food so theres usually nothing in the kitchen but garbage.
>>
>>35817800
>if you want to lose all your muscle mass go right ahead
LOL I don't have muscle mass, I couldn't care less.
>>
>>35817067
220 isn't even fat retard
>>
>210 pounds at 5'9"
>Lose 60 pounds and put on muscle to replace a lot of it
>Still hate myself
>Still wish I wasn't alive

Losing weight doesn't change you or make you happier. All it did for me was make me angrier about all the fat, disgusting people around me who are what I used to be. I hate that people in my family are fat, I hate that my friends are fat. Hating fat people isn't "shallow", because being fat shows a disgusting weakness and lack of willpower. If you are a negative person, losing weight won't make you less negative.
>>
>>35821336
except that exercise is probably one of the best things for your mental health. all that juicy, oxygen rich blood flowing to the brain.

source: still am a negative person, but i can actually enjoy some things in life whereas i couldn't before
>>
do any of you anons jump rope? Is it better or comparable to running?
>>
>>35821398
Well, that's good for you, dude. I go for 5 mile runs 3 times a week and lift weights 3 times a week on the days I don't run and I have arguably become even more negative than I used to be.

Sometimes I feel like anyone who says exercise made them feel better is a fucking normalfag who was never properly broken by the world in the first place. It's like people who say they're "depressed" then go back to being normal after watching two episodes of The Big Bang Theory (their favourite TV show!).
>>
>>35817741

Let me summarize what this guy is saying.

...."just be ureself bro and think positive"
>>
>>35817067
>Be me
>6'0"
>250lbs
>Go to gym 6 days a week for what is now 3 months
>diet, only eat lean protein and high protein veggies (kale, spinach, broccoli)
>I've lost 20lbs so far
>went from benching the bar to 185 (still have a long way to go)

It is about making a lifestyle change. If you think about losing weight in terms of a strict end, you will not achieve it. Dig deep and change who you are fundamentally. I'm still a fuckin cyborg, but at least I don't hate myself AS much.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.