[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that the girl that I like is getting engaged with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1412481664139.png (62KB, 634x495px) Image search: [Google]
1412481664139.png
62KB, 634x495px
Just found out that the girl that I like is getting engaged with my best friend...

What should I do /pol/...
I just came back from a reunion and he proposed to her...

They're both my friends and he wants me to his best man...

they told me they didn't tell me because they didn't want me to be a third wheel.

I'm speechless and I have a bottle of vodka freshly bought and half empty...
>>
>>35817048
sorry my bad, I was told to post my dilemma here. meant /r9k/. I'm just really fucked up right now.
>>
>>35817048
Grow some balls...she doesn't want ANYTHING to do with you - she is obviously happy with the man she is MARRYING , grow up and get on with your life , stop being so limp.
>>
>>35817096
So you're fucking telling me i should be happy for them? They started dating after first month of freshman year! They've kept me in the dark for 8 years, 8 fucking years...

If I had known about this in the first month my feelings could have subsided or i would've moved onto another friend group.
>>
>>35817265
how the fuck did you manage to not figure it out on your own after 8 years? you mean after 8 fucking years of him being your best friend you didnt see them touch, hold hands, hug, anything like that? i think you're fucking full of it
>>
>>35817335
We usually hung out in groups... Sometimes it was just the three of us.

I don't have a facebook, nor do i use social media. In a way i'm disconnected from the world. I usually get reminders from them for events and write it out on a physical planner.
>>
>>35817394
i dont think that's an excuse. nearly a full decade passed, and you can bet your life that they were sexually active with each other within a few months of the relationship starting. if you hung at out at all there had to be clues unless you're just a completely unaware autist. the fact that theyre always hanging out and you never see them in relationships with other people should have been a huge indicator in itself
>>
>>35817048
>they told me they didn't tell me because they didn't want me to be a third wheel.

translation: lying was easier than dealing with the awkwardness

they probably both knew you liked her and still didn't say anything. doesn't sound like good friends to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.