[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT autistic things you do >put on my older sister's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1478650072691.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1478650072691.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
ITT autistic things you do

>put on my older sister's yoga pants and spank myself
>mumble to myself but not in coherent sentences, just random words
>judge people by their taste in music and clothing
>bang on my chest and roar
>listen to music and pace around my room with a huge grin on my face
>tired almost all the time, but every now and then I am overcome with this manic energy and feel really powerful and imagine I am a superhuman demigod
>spin in circles
>>
>>35816708
>pretend to be on my phone because I don't know what to do with my hands
what do I win
>>
>>35816708
>pose and look at my shadows (usually with a nerf gun)
I just fucking like shadows okay
>>
File: 1482413105153.jpg (451KB, 1198x895px) Image search: [Google]
1482413105153.jpg
451KB, 1198x895px
>>35816721
Even normies do that. Everybody is a slave to their phones.
>>
>Play pretend.
Pretend to be a badass soilder from the future with a suit of armour similar to halo or iron man. That or I pretend I'm a wizard from harry potter in a magical firefight.
>>
>>35816721
>not faking a phone conversation with yourself to try and not "stand out" after pulling out your phone for the 5th time in under a minute

A challenger appears

Also from my hall of fame:

>can't expose my back to an open door or hallway for too long otherwise I start feeling incredibly vulnerable, need to stand at an angle so I can keep an eye on the empty space JUST IN CASE

>make entire movies or universes in my head when I listen to music, and either pace like OP or simply move my hands and pretend I am doing whatever it is I'm doing in my head

>depending on how intensely I'm feeling the music, either tear up or start shaking uncontrollably for literally no reason

>hear multiple voices in my head belittling everything I do until I explode into a rage that I need to burn off before continuing whatever I was doing otherwise I WILL try to break it

>think over things that embarrassed or annoyed me from years ago, rethink my responses, and actually speak them out loud

>get sudden, maniac desires for massive doses of adrenaline and do the stupidest shit to satisfy the need (hang off moving trains, run through oncoming traffic, move as fast as I can with whatever vehicle I have in my possession, utterly destroy something for the fun of it, etc) until it wears off

ALL ABOARD I WANT TO DIE
>>
>>35816838
That's inherently non-autistic. Autists don't play pretend like normal people do. It's a key factor psychologists test for when diagnosing it
>>
File: 1475677055910.jpg (86KB, 446x595px) Image search: [Google]
1475677055910.jpg
86KB, 446x595px
>>35817179
That makes sense desu I suspect I may be severely autistic and I never play pretend. I just can't seem to get into it.
>>
>>35816708
>>tired almost all the time, but every now and then I am overcome with this manic energy and feel really powerful and imagine I am a superhuman demigod

Ayyyyyyyeeeeeee. same
>>
>*puts on diaper*
>*pees
feels good anons
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.