[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help bros. I've had bad anxiety for most of my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pepe_cry.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cry.png
101KB, 500x366px
I need help bros. I've had bad anxiety for most of my life and have depressive episodes. My anxiety has been getting progressively worse. I constantly worry about work and wake up in the morning with my heart beating out of my chest all the time.

Realistically, what can I do to fix this? I've probably seen 4 or 5 therapists since I was 15 that have done nothing. Xanax helps some, but it just makes me sleep.
>>
>>35816133
I know your feels anon, I've gone through the same feels you're going through right now. I used to get anxiety about going to work even though I liked working there. One day the anxiety and stress got so bad for me I went in to work and quit, i fucking regret doing that to this day! That was almost 3 years ago, but I still think about it to this day.

I wish I had an answer for you anon, but sadly I don't.

All I can say is, figure out what is causing your stress / anxiety and try to fix it!

Good luck, anon.
>>
File: 1489936890562.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489936890562.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>35816133
l wish l had xanax
>>
>>35816133
Have you hit the rock bottom?

Been on similar situation. Professionals, meds, only make me worse and feel like I'm being a victim of myself.
One day a trigger happened, and I feel down to the rock bottom. I stay and despaired and wanting to die, but don't too pussy to do it for a year.

Until one day I've had enough, and star shitposting again. Take that as you will. The motivation or change should come from inside you, not external things like doctors or pills.
>>
>>35816133

Becoming strong is the only way OP
>>
Do you have hobbies ? It might keep you occupied from the negative stuff. If it keeps getting worse talk with a psychologist
>>
File: kick-in-the-balls.jpg (44KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
kick-in-the-balls.jpg
44KB, 336x336px
>>35816133
This is total bullshit , you don't see therapists for medication you see s psychiatrist. A therapist is only there for counseling. Also you don't see 4 or 5 different ones , it just don't happen like that - therapists basically get paid to sit there and let you talk it out so you would not even need to go from one office to another for that lol . OP is just a whinny brat.
>>
>>35817228
Therapist is used as the same word dumbass.

A psychiatrist is a therapist with a phd, where as a therapist has only starting degrees.
>>
>>35817228
Also they don't give you fucking Xanax for depression and anxiety they give you Prozac or a generic version , which is what I am taking.
>>
>>35817283
Not even close - why do you think they are DIFFERNET TITTLES , read a book already. I have dealt with clinical depression and anxiety for fifteen fucking years so , yea - cry more.
>>
>>35817228
>>35817308
Well I've seen 4 or 5 different ones over the course of 7 years, I don't know what to tell you.

I also have seen psychiatrists, most of them are just drug dealers though so I'd just go in, talk for 10 minutes, and then get a pill. I've been on probably 7 different SSRIs/anxiety meds. I normally quit them because they don't help. Xanax helps some but it scares me.

>>35816967
I did at one point, I was super depressed and paranoid over the collapse of the western economy for some reason. I took a class to get my concealed weapons license and almost bought a gun.
I've out of that now but I'm still just as nervous as ever, more even. I think I've just reached the point where its effecting me physically.
>>
>>35817736
Fucking lie more. Dude you are full of shit - it's that simple.
>>
File: 1489840820560.png (98KB, 288x277px) Image search: [Google]
1489840820560.png
98KB, 288x277px
>>35817777
Nice quads, but why are you so triggered by OP
>>
>>35817777
Whatever dude, I don't know what you're problem is. I'm not here to argue though, just see if anyone else has dealt with a similar situation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.