[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEE MANLETS ARE NOT A MEME GIRLS ACTUALLY THINK LIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1490567786358.jpg (9KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490567786358.jpg
9KB, 540x366px
REEEEEEEEEEEE

MANLETS ARE NOT A MEME GIRLS ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THIS

I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF OVER THIS
>>
Anyone else remember the time when the manlet meme was not forced into real life and taken into use by brainless normies and stacies
>>
It was never a meme it was always real

When will they learn
>>
5'7" is tall for a girl. 5'4" is normal height, while below that would be short girl territory. I hate the manlet meme.
>>
Go on hormones and be a good fuck boy for a tall guy like me (6'7"
>>
>>35815776
Kek. Not at all.
I'm 6' and find that there's hardly a height difference between a some of the girls I talk to. A solid portion of them are not much shorter than me.
>>
>>35815776
At what point does one cease to be a "short girl" and commence being a "female midget"????
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>35815842
6' height, 6 inch penis and 6 figure income
notice something here?
thats right 666
dont trust this its the devils work, never go for 6
>>
>>35815248
only thing you can do at this point OP is to either use all this worldwide manlet hate as motivation to work your ass off to the bone so you could eventually save up enough money to get limb lengthening surgery.

however if you're currently knee-deep in college debt, then you're hella screwed my guy.
>>
>>35815842
An inch isn't that much of a difference, and your eyes aren't on the top of your head. If you hang out with a bunch of tall girls that are 5'9" that's only a difference of 3 inches. Shoes can also play a part in this.

>>35815856
Under 4'11" is about the cutoff point, but being a true midget warps your body in many obvious ways. If she's proportional she's fine.
>>
It is a meme. Girls on the web hardly represent the girls you'll meet in everyday life. Women really don't care about height, unless you're shorter than them. I'm 5'8" and have been approached three times in six months.
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (51KB, 330x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
51KB, 330x381px
>>35815924
>limb lengthening surgery
>knee-deep
>work your ass off to the bone
>hella screwed

holy fucking kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.