[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got really drunk one night and tried to do it the right way.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170326_171720.jpg (2MB, 3204x2442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_171720.jpg
2MB, 3204x2442px
I got really drunk one night and tried to do it the right way.
Was too drunk though and completely missed. Just lost a lot of blood.
Got it sewn up in the ER, and a 2 week vacation in a psych hospital.

Anyone else get closer than me to actually going through with it?
>>
You better explain that as a cool scar from a shark attack or something. You're marked for life as a fuck up otherwise.
>>
Sure, you "missed".

Just too much of a faggot to go through with it.
>>
>>35814763
You can see the veins through your skin.

No way you "missed".
>>
File: 1482503620747.png (831KB, 900x811px) Image search: [Google]
1482503620747.png
831KB, 900x811px
>>35814816
>>35814859
You underestimate my level of drunkenness.
>>
>>35814933
Well, if you want to be a dumb faggot drink bleach. There's no reversal on necrosis of the stomach.
>>
>>35814946
To anyone besides OP reading this thread, drinking bleach is one of the worst ways to die possible, do not do it. Use helium gas, a gun or just a tried and true noose.
>>
>>35814813
He can literally say that he broke his arm and they had to fix it through surgery. It's not uncommon.
>>
Properly ruined my arms.
Was also really fucking drunk, managed to get my left arm good but my right didnt cut deep enough.
Ended up fucking up the tendons for my index and middle finger super fucking bad on my left hand.

Obviously it didn't do that job.
Slitting your wrists is a meme, go for the neck or get a gun. Now if I don't kill myself I'm heavily handicapped in any dexterous task.
>>
>>35814763
a really cute scar. don't try to kill yourself again anon.
>>
>>35815049
What about belt?
>>
>>35814763
>2 week vacation in a psych hospital
God I fucking hated those 2 weeks. Good thing my brain was so foggy from the coma I forgot most of them.
My method was benzos OD, but my parents found me sleeping before it could kill me.
>>
>>35814763
Who found you?

It's the weirdest thing, I want to do it this way but I worry if I fuck it up then I won't be able to lift for ages. But that's such a weird thing to stop me from doing it, I mean, I'll be dead when I try again anyway
>>
>>35815088
This is exactly what I say. It was a motorcycle accident.
>>
>>35815616
>>35814763
The psych wards are gay because those faggots take away your phone.

So you're stuck all of 2 weeks sitting with weirdos and retards.
>>
File: IMG_20170326_180545.jpg (1MB, 3161x1969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_180545.jpg
1MB, 3161x1969px
>>35815144
Tried that too a long time ago
>>
>>35815616
Yeah I had taken a shit ton of Klonopin as well.

>>35815731
I called my mom at some point and just left the phone on. Don't remember desu
>>
>>35814763
>a 2 week vacation in a psych hospital
I've been there, pretty boring desu.
>>
File: knRNQ0w.jpg (66KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
knRNQ0w.jpg
66KB, 500x509px
>>35815814
>not realizing that you're a retarded weirdo as well

Holy fucking self awareness Gatman
>>
>>35815894
I'm not like them. I get out in two weeks. These people stay in their retard facility drawing pussies and playing fooseball for months.
>>
File: Lw3bZ8R.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lw3bZ8R.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
Looks like I'm going to start receiving autismbux as I am now considered legally disabled. So I have that going for me at least.
>>
>>35815814
I only went once, two years ago when I was still underage.
Couldn't even connect with kids there either that were my age.
Instead befriended an eleven who cut up her entire arm and a schizophrenic seven year old because they were friendly towards me. Later on I couldn't talk to them anymore because they went to go play while the teenagers had group therapy.
Always asked the nurses if I could go to bed early because I felt so out of place while everybody was watching television and eating Popsicle.
>>
>>35815931
Nice, are you living with parents? Rent a cheap room and save up your money. So you can buy computer stuff and games.
>>
>>35815956
meant to say eleven year old
>>
>>35815894
I live in New Orleans went to a psych ward when I was 16. I thought I'd find fellow robot peers, but all I got were asshole black people and tons of Stacey's who all fought to get this one guys number who got put in there for selling weed.
It was the worst weeks of my life, I felt like I was the only one there actually depressed and suicidal.mthey bullied me a ton. Only good thing to come out of it is a 6/10 Stacy said "I'm not gonna lie you got looks" in group therapy when I told the doctor I was self conscious about my looks.
>>
>>35815965
Actually just moved into my own apartment. It's in the same complex as my mom though.

>>35816032
>New Orleans
I'm in Monroe.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.