[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask a fembot a few days ago in a thread if she wants to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1488576557136.jpg (65KB, 607x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488576557136.jpg
65KB, 607x714px
>ask a fembot a few days ago in a thread if she wants to talk because i've never tried before
>she ignores me and doesn't respond
It still hurts bros
Just tell me it was a bad idea and it's good that she rejected me please I need it
>>
It's good she rejected you, she was being fickle and the right girl for you to talk to will be more reliable. I'm sorry this happened to you. I know it sucks. I've been rejected too and I know it's shit to have someone not even want to give you a chance. I hate it.
>>
>>35814696
Maybe she just left the thread anon kun desu desu
>>
>>35814696
you do realize she was actually a fat neckbeard (male)
>>
>>35814842
People leave threads they've replied to? Even if I only say one thing I keep it open until it gets archived in case I get any (You)s
>>
>>35814873
Personally I do if it gets boring in around 10 minutes. Maybe its just autism though anon bro
>>
>>35814696
Getting rejected sucks anon. But it happens to everyone. Everyone. Keep doing it, and eventually you'll get used to the feel and it doesn't hurt as much. And eventually a chick will say yes.
>>
>>35814873
>People leave threads they've replied to?
Yes. Not everyone hangs around all day in case some robot actually replies back.
>>
>>35814696
keep trying until it stops hurting
>>
File: IMG_1090.png (183KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.png
183KB, 500x376px
>worrying this much about what anonymous people think about you over the internet

It's okay bro, I can understand this feel somewhat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.