[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my gf of 2 years has been a prostitute for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

Just found out my gf of 2 years has been a prostitute for the past few months.

How would you feel if someone you've been dating, trusted, went to family events with and generally loved was a prostitute fucking other guys behind your back for money?
>>
>>35813405

Ask her to give you a cut
>>
>>35813405
I would break up with her for not caring about you and putting you in danger of getting STDs or having some crazy dudes possibly knowing where you live
>>
>>35813427

I thought about it but remembered where the money came from and I couldn't
>>
>>35813452

She constantly got tested as did I. I've gotten the clam once and got it treated quickly
>>
File: spirit cookers nwo.jpg (57KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
spirit cookers nwo.jpg
57KB, 600x596px
>>35813453
She should have tried webcamming, desu I'd ask for a cut as she's literally fucked you over

If you don't you're a cuck my man, help her with the job or leave
>>
Immediate breakup. This is a breach of trust.
>>
>>35813491

I already dumped her shit outside our apartment and she's back living with her parents. I actually told her just that, why not webcam or play video games for gross nerds who give stupid amounts of money but she told me she liked sex too much
>>
>>35813453

Nah come on lad you need at least 80%
>>
>>35813533

how the fuck am I gonna get the money? Hey you fucked these guys but we're dating gimmie a majority cut? Thats not gonna fly
>>
>>35813565

Bash her cunt, go to her parents place and give her a solid belting and ask for your fair share
>>
>>35813591

>Aggravated assault
>Extortion
>Trespassing

Nah, definitely not worth it.
>>
File: smug pepe hands.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe hands.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>35813427
>>35813491
this, to be quite honest with you.
>she cheated on you to make some money
>tell her to have the money be usable for both you and her, or to have it saved for future things rather than spend it on dumb stuff
>if she says no, break up with her, there is not much you can already lose, seeing as she appears to be a roastie behind your back
if she did it to feed a drug addiction or something important, then help her out/have her lose the addiction, aside from that, see greentext above.
>>
>>35813405
Tell us how you found out. How much was she charging? Was she posting on BP?
>>
>>35813616

Nah listen just show up and tell her you want to talk you want to sort things out and make it better

Then hit her in the liver like this

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXX8dCtkeqQ

Then when she's rolled over in pain shove your fingers in her cunt and tell her to give you your fair share or you're taking it out of her pussy old school style

That's what you do as a pimp the hoe either pays the fees or she pays you with pussy equivalent to what she owes I know because my dads a pimp
>>
>>35813641

I found out because she told me. She felt guilty that she was doing it behind her back and I kept asking her where she got all her money from. She said it was from investing, but I had a feeling that was bullshit

I dunno how much she was charging, didn't wanna know. Was too angry at her to find out

Dunno where she was posting on either. All I know is her false identity was based on the name of some character from House
>>
File: me irl.jpg (128KB, 1024x473px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
128KB, 1024x473px
leave

that's all i'd do. don't bother. she's not going to treat you right, she'll just hurt you more. you deserve better than someone who will value some money over your relationship.
>>
>>35813405

Offer to be her pimp. How's good are you at bitch slapping?
>>
File: IMG_1369.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35813405
Break up with her, evidently she is not someone you can trust therefore a bad investment.
Bad investments aren't worth anything they only set you back.
>>
File: 1489373168466.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
1489373168466.png
184KB, 845x589px
How is she reacting? Does she seem like she's expecting you to be okay with it? Was it like a "look I feel guilty, here's why, dealwithit" or did she seem apologetic?
Did she make any kind of offer to stop before/after it escalated to you kicking her out?
>>
>>35813529
>she told me she liked sex too much
So she was doing it because you couldn't satisfy her and financial gain was just a bonus. You're a true cuckold
>>
>>35813529
>but she told me she liked sex too much

so she'd be fucking other men behind your back even if she wasnt being paid

get rid of her
>>
>>35813821

That's alpha

Cuck'd himself so he can pay for drugs
>>
>>35813821

She told me she didn't know why she lied and she just didn't want things to change. She pretty much expected me to be okay with it because I'm a pretty passive. She looked more deal with it than apologetic

She said she wasn't going to stop because she was comfortable with her life.
>>
>>35813956

Pimp her out but cheat on her on the side

Show us her slutty pics too
>>
>>35813956
Why are you still with her then? If you're not going to break up with her then fucking leave
>>
Break up with her you dumb dumb, becoming a pimp is not a good move
>>
>>35814139
Just so you know prostitutes historically get paid because no decent man will have a fallen woman. There was no other way for them to survive.
>>
>>35814089
>>35814139

I'm not with her anymore. I dumped her shit on the street she moved out and this is my first day without her.
>>
>>35813956
110% dump her and don't look back. Use this relationship experience as a good conversational topic with new prospects you're looking to date...
Obviously don't be talking about your ex too much, but bring it up like "My last relationship ended terribly and I'm hesitant to trust someone with my emotions again"
1. Bitches will eat this up
2. You'll get a good understanding of a girl's morale compass by how she reacts after hearing this atrocity
3. DO. NOT. talk shit about your ex. Explain what happened as non-biased as possible, consciously making sure you're not over-victimizing yourself.

What's happened to you is so terrible that if you explain it this same way you have here it would make me think there's more to it that you're not explaining and you have a "nothing is ever my fault, I'm a victim of circumstance" attitude...
Same thing with a job interview. You don't want to talk shit about your previous employer/position, but you want it to be clear how that previous experience changed your expectations and worldview

Pic related, beautiful girls like this exist out there waiting for the right guy to come along and receive their love. You deserve better than some lying trash whore who probably has to spray mad perfume so she doesn't reek of poor-man cum and used condoms.

You can really easily spin this negative experience to get yourself better girls
>>
File: 1401765547227.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1401765547227.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>35814177
Eh, they're not beautiful but i agree with all your advice, anon. Follow his advice op!
>>
>>35814177

I get what you're saying, thanks for the advice man.

Im so pessimistic about dating. I've had about 5 relationships. First one of 2 years she cheated on me the whole time, second and third were fine and we just broke up over being different and we're still friends, fourth tried to kill herself multiple times and blame me, fifth is this one.

How the fuck do you find normal, attractive, successful women?
>>
>>35813405
>gf
>posting here
normies why do you keep doing this? don't you have literally every other place to do so?
>>
>>35813405
Did you ever buy your girlfriend meals/presents/rent? Because guess what, you've always been dating a prostitute. She clearly isn't into you for sex since she enjoys it from other guys. And she obviously doesn't care about you're feelings given hows she treated you and making you so depressed you're on here. You're just another John to her, the only difference is that you don't know it
>>
File: tumblr_mhxgfbkepS1rw84vqo1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhxgfbkepS1rw84vqo1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
>>35814263
>normal
Grocery store. Coffee shop. Library. Skating rink. Class. Depending on age, to get a "normal" woman you have to either snipe her off the street or meet her through friends of friends. It helps a lot to have female friends, even if you're not able or trying to fuck your female friend they can introduce you to other girls and don't act crabs-in-a-bucket like guys with dating (for example I tinder matched a fat bitch. Immediately let her know I was in no way romantically interested in her. We got together to smoke weed, have a mild friendship, but I've met and fucked 3 moderately attractive girls through the fatty)

>attractive
Tinder (young chix), club (gotta be a big spender to attract them hotty gold diggers). Attraction is subjective so this one is difficult and random. I'm really into asian girls, I get to meet a lot of hot ones through my friends in Korean Student Association and Phillipino Cultural Associations at school

>successful
HAH. Good luck. Most likely you'll meet these women at work, but I would not recommend this at all as it implies she will be a workaholic and have social/intimacy/trust issues. When women chose to specialize in career path as opposed to regular progression while socializing/enjoying themselves I believe it's very psychologically telling.
Only 'successful' woman I've been with was a 30+ year old single mom who wanted me as a fuck buddy when I was 18. I met her son, 12, I was way closer to his age and could relate to him more than her. It was such a weird feeling, walking into this house to fuck this milf, when I see her son playing Skyrim in the living room and get caught up in conversation with him about skyrim lore. She was a fun time but I consider what she does (bringing men home to fuck, having them interact with her child) is unacceptable to me in many ways. Would not want to date this kind of woman ever
>>
>>35814624

I bought her a vacation to Rio a while back, I buy her shit all the time and we were a real couple. We watched shows together, I traveled with her, took care of her cat, all that kind of relationship shit. It was a legitimate relationship as far as I was concerned, clearly I was wrong.
>>
>>35814643

I'm attracted to asians too but all my previous girlfriends are white. How else can I meet asians?
>>
>>35813405
>How would you feel if someone you've been dating, trusted, went to family events with and generally loved was a prostitute fucking other guys behind your back for money?

I would feel murder-suicide
>>
>>35814915
I'm so sorry, Anon.

Origami blox
>>
>>35813427
This. Then dump her ass sometime later.
>>
>>35814177
I don't think OP is desperate enough to go after some ugly gooks
>>
If prostitution is illegal report her to the police OP.

Even if it is legal I doubt that she is doing it legally, whores these days need to pay taxes like everyone else.
>>
>>35813405
kill her

then get an STD check
>>
File: 1470677320104.jpg (207KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1470677320104.jpg
207KB, 645x773px
>>35814643
>has regular sex
>has sex with milfs
i hope you get hit by a japanese truck and slowly bleed out on the street before the ambulance arrives
>>
Figure out a way to give her hiv without her knowing, like inject it in her food or something I'm no scientist. Then immediately dump her. She gets sick thinks it's because of her whoring, nothing points to you and she spends the rest of her shorter life an aids ridden whore full of regret
>>
File: 02982752.jpg (80KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
02982752.jpg
80KB, 540x720px
>>35814964
Honestly you're probably gonna have better luck because you've dated white girls in the past. Whenever I get with a new asian girl they always ask me the races of the previous girls I've dated and I have to lie..
These past few years there's been kind of a social phenomenon of the rise of "yellow fever". I kid you not, 10 out of the 10 asian girls I've been with all had a conversation with me towards the start involving yellow fever and how big a problem it is in their romantic lives. To them, yellow fever is caused by guys expecting them to be CULTURALLY asian (submissive, domesticated). I have yellow fever in that I find asian women more attractive (same way some guys think the same girl is hotter with red hair than brown hair) purely aesthetic.
Of course you can't start the topic without scaring them off..
The reason I'm ranting about this is that if you want to succeed with asian girls, you need to be super careful about that topic because it will come up. Act like you don't know what it is, ask them how it's effected them in the past and how they feel about it, then go on to explain that you've never been with a korean girl(or jap or chinee, don't group her as just asian) and maybe try something cheesey like telling her that she's so pretty she made you interested in something you hadn't had interest in before

Back to where to find asian girls: probably tinder. Spend a little money for a month of tinder plus (haven't been on for a long time don't know how their paywalls work anymore) and superlike any/all asian girls. I used tinder for 4 years and fucked 12 girls through it, every single memorable girl or lasting relationship I had from it resulted from me superliking the girl
>>
>>35813405

Dude, I am terribly sorry about this situation...
>>
>>35813405
I'm so sorry about your situation dude, try to keep calm. Everything's will be alright someday. Also, break up with her.
>>
File: 20170305_163134.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_163134.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>35815163
I understand your hatred, but I'm not just sharing sexploits to make you jelly. I'm giving you full genuine advice with anecdotal evidence to show you how it was applicable in my life. I'm already dead 8nside, so what if I like to give advice to robots?
My best friend was a robot before he passed. My only hope is for my advice reaches someone as in need as he was

Here's a QT pic 4 u
>>
>>35813405
Beat her senseless, or follow her then report her to the police.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.