[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ya know what, robots, its crazy how much more atttactive the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0506.jpg (272KB, 1242x1191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
272KB, 1242x1191px
Ya know what, robots, its crazy how much more atttactive the majority of you would become to women if you did these 3 simple things
>stop playing video games more than an hour a day
>get a job
>stop letting your parents keep your balls in a jar and control your entire life

So simple, yet you choose to let your life slip through your fingers because you're too lazy and scared to do the bare minimum.
>>
>implying I want to work

My hand work just fine tyvm
>>
>>35812162
>i already don't play video games at all
>i already have a job, have had a job for years
>parents have no control over my life
>still never had a gf

i guess that means i'm totally fucked.
>>
>>35812162
>do litteraly all of those
>still didn't work even tho I've done this since 18 or so and I'm now 24
any other ideas?
>>
>>35812162
I did all of those things. Have my own apartment and make like 65k a year... not much but it's enough for me. Haven't touched a video game since I was 18 and I'm 26 now. Not once has a woman showed interest in me, in all these years.
>>
>>35812258
>>35812265
Just means your too ugly to attract a female. No big deal
>>
>>35812274
>>35812265
>>35812258
You're ugly and your standards to high. You don't make enough to charm Stacy with money, so go after lower end girls.
>>
>>35812290
>>35812309
>implying I'm even interested on stacy
You guys are litteraly just assuming things and acting like they're facts.
>>
>>35812290
>>35812309
yeah that's what i was thinking. fuck. i should call it a life i guess
>>
>>35812162
just because you want things doesn't mean other people do
figure out your own shit instead of bloglecturing anons.
>>
File: IMG_0475.jpg (50KB, 707x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.jpg
50KB, 707x449px
>>35812357
Give me a break. I know when robots say "I'm not going after Stacy" that means they're going after girls like pic related.
>>
>>35812309
>your shitty op fails literally immediately
>ok well you don't count you're too far gone
yes welcome to /r9k/ retard, take your shitty "advice" and shove off
>>
File: 1468080029193.jpg (502KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468080029193.jpg
502KB, 1000x1200px
>>35812422
>implying I'm interested in a kike
>>
>>35812430
Most people aren't ugly beyond repair, it's not my fault that you're so ugly that no one can stand being in the same room with you.
>>
>>35812309
>go after lower end girls.
What if the lower end girls don't want you either?
>>
>>35812466
You act like that's even the case. Again you're assuming things based on the neckbeard meme.
Normies can't into nuffin
>>
>>35812497
First get a job and stop with all your useless hobbies. Pick up hobbies like hiking etc
>>
>>35812500
Ok what's your excuse for being a failure then?
>>
>>35812290
Thanks

>>35812309
Im average looking and at least fit. I expect the bare minimum in that regard.
>>
Being a NEET is awesome though.
>>
>>35812521
>useless hobbies
useless on what way? A hobbie is an interest and interest don't really have much use. A better example of what you're saying is
>start liking things others do.
Can't help it if you're not interested in the same things as others and if you're going to suggest lying about your interest so you fit in better then what's the point? Why pretend to be something you're not
>>
>>35812162
>Balls in jar

Literally my fetish
>>
>>35812521
I work as finance and make 80k a year. Not including bonuses.
>>
>>35812572
How can you not like going outside in the fresh and experiencing life?no girl wants to sit inside with you and rot playing video game
>>
>>35812521
>Projecting
I have a job and I have active and creative hobbies. You just don't understand that not everyone reaches the minimum requirement to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>35812551
I'm not a failure. I have my own 1 bedroom and a job. I support myself in life just fine.
I don't meet people because normalfags are more or less all the same fucking person. If you're not on board with whatever bullshit OS hip ATM then you don't belong according to them.
Basically you're bland and blend in. And yes I am above you if you think I'm trying to say I'm better then you're 100% right.
>>
>>35812309
>You're ugly and your standards too high
Literally my only standard is they aren't obese and they kind of like me back.
>>
>>35812601
For one I said already that I don't play fucking video games nor do I spend all my time inside. Again you're assuming things. two Im not saying I don't enjoy the outdoors I said why should o have an interest in something just to fit in.
Also I responded to the OP to argue against his opinion. I never said I wasn't OK with it.
>>
>>35812606
What do you consider creative?something dumb like playing with dolls all day?
>>35812633
Haven't you ever considered that they're not the bland ones but you are?robots are quick to assume their boring hobbies are more interesting than everyone else's
>>
>>35812697
What hobbies do you assume I have then?
>>
I have a nice car, house, decent height 5'11, dress nice and hold doors.

Why wont women respect me and give me the light of day? They completey ignore me. They are evil.
>>
ITT: Stop doing things you love and fuck ugly/fat bitches
>>
>>35812697
>what do you consider creative?
I play the piano and guitar. I used to write short rhythm pieces for a busking friend.

For myself, I like to dab with Airfix but nobody knows about that. Want to try getting good at painting them at some point.
>>
>stop letting your parents keep your balls in a jar and control your entire life

I had a gf but I lost her because of this. I started making my own decisions and my mom just freaked out, exploded, and threatened to cut me off and I just folded because I'm 19 and I thought it would be stupid for me to lose my mom's support. Without it, I'd just be setting myself up for a shit ton of financial debt. But seeing her now with an older guy who's more independent just makes me want to die.
>>
>>35812601
>s-stop liking things I don't like!
Holy shit what a shitty thread. Have fun letting others decide what you can and can't do so you can fuck girls you aren't even attracted to OP, you massive dicksucking faggot.
>>
>>35812162
>stop playing video games more than an hour a day
check
>get a job
check
check

what do I do now?
>>
>>35812697
>Haven't you ever considered that they're not the bland ones but you are?

What weight do you imagine this statement to hold? He's not lamenting his loneliness, he's stating that he has no interest in other people. There's no table to turn here. You are pathetic.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.