[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here not want to have kids because of all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gun-pointed-at-head.jpg (18KB, 539x300px) Image search: [Google]
gun-pointed-at-head.jpg
18KB, 539x300px
Does anyone else here not want to have kids because of all the mental and physical illnesses in their family?
>>
>>35811775
no

My mental state is fucked. I wouldn't want to bring a child into this world by me into I get my shit together
>>
I just don't want to contribute to human suffering, or have to tell my son he has to get a job and move out even though I wish I didn't have to do those things.
>>
>>35811775
Yea sure there's that, also because I can't even take care of myself, let alone some tiny human that is entirely dependent on me to give him food and shelter and make sure he gets all his vaccines and do all the paperwork for him because he doesn't know how to read or write yet and having to teach him right from wrong and how to be a normie.

Actually that last part does sound like fun. My parents have definitely taught me how to NOT raise a kid, so it would be interesting to see how I'm able to match up to them.
>>
>>35811775
Having me as a dad would just be cruel. It should be illegal for me to have kids, and I mean it.
You need a license to drive a car, but not to raise a human.
>>
I had a gene test done that shows that I'm genetically predisposed to depression in multiple ways, so yeah my kids would probably be fucked. also my facial aesthetics are only a 5/10 and my body aesthetics are like a 3 or 4
>>
My wife and I just dont think breeding is an imperative with the global population as it is.
>>
>>35811809
>>35811846
>>35811874
>>35811884
>>35811889

OP here.

Before /pol/ shows up, I should remind you all that I am a manlet that has suffered from depression. My brother is schizophrenic and an absolute man-child. Numerous people in my family have gotten cancer and have diabetes, bone problems, etc. I'm barely scratching the surface here.

I was never socially dominant and I know some people here think depression is fake. But me and my family are so weak that we succumb to it. So at least it's real in that capacity.
>>
>Implying super-baby's aren't possible
>Implying a black man can create aryan looking babies using DNA selection
>Implying we will soon get to choose our future born's superior genetics
>>
>>35812006

That's the only way I would ever have a kid. If I could, myself (and with my wife) use some sort of computer program to completely delete or otherwise render void my inferior genes. And maybe we could 'hack' it to amplify the 'good' part of my genes (they don't exist) and make the kid normal or awesome.

But who the fuck am I kidding? That is never going to happen.
>>
I have many health complications Bulged disc. My tibias both legs are rotated outward so I can't walk normal. I have Adhd. I don't want to give my horrible life to anyone.
>>
>>35812164
gene splicing is already a thing and will soon be a norm in the future.
>>
Personally, I don't know what my life would be if I didn't plan on having at least one kid. I'm kinda fucked in the head (depressive and anxious tendencies, don't handle stress well, self confidence issues, possibly some psychopathic tendencies) but I'd hope that'd just make it easier to help my kids with whatever I might pass to them. I don't want my genes to just disappear into nothingness, and I really don't want whatever legacy I leave behind to fade or fall into someone else's hands as soon as I take my last breath.
>>
File: 1484004643608.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1484004643608.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>35811775

>come from UBER hard to believe god like chad family
>mummy dates someone way, way below her league
>disowned
>I'm the fucking result (half normie half chad)
>feel like a fucking embarrassment, years of dating with chads thrown away with me
>>
File: let that sink in.jpg (95KB, 498x546px) Image search: [Google]
let that sink in.jpg
95KB, 498x546px
>>35813786
You're gonna bring another fucked up, miserable human being into the world for no other reason than "but muh genes!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.