[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one drop rule is dumb. People who are half white half black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0631.jpg (214KB, 1242x1394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
214KB, 1242x1394px
The one drop rule is dumb. People who are half white half black are not black, they are white. When you look at this guy do you think "black"?of course not.
>>
>half white half black people aren't black
Yes.
>they are white
No.

They are neither, they have traits from both races.
>>
>>35811542
Nope they are white and usually look more white than black
>>
they're mixed, they don't fit in either demographic, but they seem more inclined to identify as black themselves.
>>
>>35811405
>When you look at this guy do you think "black"?
I think he looks like the faggot who used to shitpost flood pics of himself to prove black robots exist.

Also, kill the niggers. White power.

Thanks.
>>
>>35811557
both pictures posted itt have clear black features
>>
>>35811405
he looks like some sort of nigger version of bob dylan
>>
Do you think "white" when you see Obama?
>>
>>35811405
>People who are half white half black are not black, they are white.

We're objectively both.
>>
>>35811557
this may be the case with american blacks but thats because they themselves are practically all mulattoes with more than 25% white genes on average

when you mix a nigger from africa with a white person you dont get someone who looks white at all, you get someone who looks like obama
>>
>>35811596
As a mixed race person I'll be honest I identify with whatever's beneficial at the time. I identify as white around white people and black around black people. Its the easiest way to be accepted.
>>
>>35811685
so do you change your behavior drastically?
do you turn from limp wristed nu-male fagoot to ghetto ebonics talking gansta?
>>
>>35811405
Lol that might be the case in america i dunno but in germany and most of europe that guy is an anomaly so fuck off yes hes fucking black
>>
Any amount of color ruins the whole white thing, that's why they are usually seen as black.

Even the guy in op looks more like a minority than white.
>>
File: venti.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
venti.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Ehh, you can see black genes in people even when it's fairly genetically diluted. For example, Brittany Venti is like 1/8th black and you can definitely tell. It's a bit harder with other combinations, like I'm partially Middle Eastern and it would be hard to figure out if I didn't tell you
>>
>>35811833
How does it feel when in 20-30 years most of your population will look like the guy in the OP Hans?
>>
>>35811405
Because black people are genetically superior to white males.
>>
File: 1485567677607.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485567677607.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>35812013
She inherited more than facial features anon...
>>
>>35812013

Yeah there's always something off that makes you want to ask about what their ethnicity is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.