[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why~ don't you just date an older woman? Or if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: liam cheryl.jpg (129KB, 820x492px) Image search: [Google]
liam cheryl.jpg
129KB, 820x492px
Why~ don't you just date an older woman?

Or if you're Chad enough, a married woman?
>>
while dating an older woman has a lot of bad sides to it, there's also some potential. she'll be running out of her looks faster than you so she wants to be secure with you and does everything she can to please you, you basically hold all the power in the relationship if you happen to be the young guy.

my 26yo chad brother is dating a 32 year old woman and i suspect he largely does it for the reasons listed above. also she's got a lot of money and looks young for her age.
>>
>>35810397
I don't think I'm a dater.
I don't like meeting new people, I'd prefer to just make friends with one or two girls and catch feels. Or a guy. I'm a bit gay.

It's funny you mention older women, my dad met my mother when he was 23 and she was 25. Not a significant gap but there you go.
>>
>>35810565
Eh, my mum's 4 years older than my dad. There's literally no "difference"
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (114KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
114KB, 750x757px
>Robot
>Robot Board
>Interaction Skills Of A Caveman

If an older woman {{female}} ask me at the store or in public. "Ayee tiger wan sum $&@?"
>Looked at her like wha?
>See she isn't backing down or joking
>"Yee b.b. let me thrash dat"

>Just go outside bro
>This happens all the time
>>
>>35810397
you mean like my mom?
>>
I would love to, but I want to have kids and I don't want them to turn out to be downies
>>
>>35810397
Enjoy getting gangraped or shog in the balls if you mess around with a married woman.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.