[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom gets me a box of shitty frozen dollar store fried chicken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>Mom gets me a box of shitty frozen dollar store fried chicken while she was out yesterday
>Today she leaves to pick up a full fresh hot pizza that she's getting just for my little sister
>Ask her if she could get mcdonalds or something for me too
>She says no because she already got me something
>Still says no after I keep asking her

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>35810372
Your sister deserves it, fuck off
>>
>>35810412
fuck off, filthy leftist swine
>>
>>35810372
Maybe you should spend some time with your sister and learn how to not be a useless waste of space
>>
File: B67_ro0IAAAmG6G.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
B67_ro0IAAAmG6G.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
Fuck your little sister OP. It's the appropriate payback.
>>
>>35810412
No she doesn't, she's an ungrateful SHIT

The only reason she's getting actual food from a restaurant is because she refuses to eat anything my mom or I make at the house. She just won't eat anything. I wish I could just refuse to eat things and then have my mom only get fast food for me, but I can't because then my mom would be broke.
>>
>>35810412
kill yourself, normalfaggot
not originalio as fuck
>>
>>35810452
fuck off filthy normalfag swine
>>
>>35810372
Girls have it better stupid.
You're just an ugly smelly male like me
You're happiness is irrelevant, men arent meant to be happy. Get used to it and just hope that when you die, you reincarnate into something feminine
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>35810452
She doesn't deserve it. I might not have a job, but at least I'm not an antagonizing, loud, obnoxious swearing, dirty fucking cunt whore in real life. I don't talk like this in front of them, I don't get mad at anyone, I never swear, I never do anything bad to anyone in real life and everyone still acts like I'm the biggest fucking problem in this house. All I do is try to act positive and keep this miserable fractured piece of shit family above suicide level because I know I'm not doing anything else, but no, I'm """""stressing out the family""""" when I don't do anything, even still when I'm taking courses online.
>>
>>35810551
Maybe you should reconsider your life, and think about ending it
>>
>>35810372
Have you considered that you are a disappointment and your mother treats you as such?
Why not just be grateful she buys you any food in the first place?
>>
>>35810551
how old are you vs your sister?
>>
File: beta uprising and rope day.png (194KB, 2344x1408px) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising and rope day.png
194KB, 2344x1408px
>>35810372
sorry anon, there's no win there. maybe make a powerpoint detailing the GBP discrepancy and what you believe you're owed, or something
>>35810412
ROPES WHEN
YOUR DAY WILL COME FAGGOT
>>
>>35810670
I'm 19, she's 15. Funny because they acted like I wasn't doing anything when I was 14 because I didn't have a job. She doesn't work, she doesn't do anything besides go to school, but she's """doing something""". Big fucking deal, I went to school even though it was worse for me than it ever could be for her, and they STILL shat on me every day even when I was there. "oh anon you're stressing the family out you spend too much time room you need to come out more". I fucking hated every minute of it from day one 13 years ago, and I cried and begged and tried to get away from it at every turn and nobody gave a shit. No wonder I was in my room all the time, I had to try and recover and be ready for the next day.
>>
>>35810746
If your over 18 and don't have a job and aren't persuing secondary education then your mother has every right to give your sister preferential treatment. Also stop expecting everything to be easy.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>35810634
I don't know anon, maybe if she wants to feel disappointed she should look at the way she raised me. Be disappointed in herself maybe. My extended family keeps telling her that and then she comes and gets mad at me for it. Maybe if she would have fucking raised me better I wouldn't be like this, I wouldn't be hiding out in my room every day hugging a pillow and imagining anime characters being my new moms and holding me and snuggling me and loving me like my real one used to do when I was little, but not anymore because it's suddenly time to grow up.
>>
File: 1486004885240.jpg (29KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
1486004885240.jpg
29KB, 315x318px
>>35810443
>>35810462
>>35810471
>>35810699

Thanks for the (you)s, Iads
>>
>>35810795
your 19 years old your already almost 1/4 done your time here. Get your shit together.
>>
>>35810372
Your Mom brought you into this fucking world you ungrateful shit. You do realise you wouldn't even be alive bitching about this right now if your mom had been a frigid, pathetic virgin like you?

She works hard (unlike you) she does her best trying to raise two kids who quite frankly sound like pieces of shit. Some kids are getting beaten by their parents, raped, starved and here you are bitching about your mother buying you food.

Have some perspective you pathic manchild.
>>
>>35810412
>>35810452
roastie got just toasted
>>
>>35810372
>r/teenagers
>>
>>35810790
Suck my fucking cock, my sister will be the same way when she's 19. She'll be exactly me but a worse person to other people, and she'll still get treated better. And I am, I'm taking college courses online because I thought it would make her happy and get her to treat me a little better and at least pretend not to be a miserable sack of shit like I do in an attempt to make her feel better
>>
>>35810810
>>35810790
You're borderline illiterate, you don't even know basic grade school grammar your / you're. You're not qualified to give anyone advice about anything.
>>
>>35810810
I DON'T WANT TO I JUST WANT TO WATCH CARTOONS AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND EAT AND SLEEP AND BE HAPPY
>>
Blame your problems on your mother and others, that will allow you to continue on your path of NEEThood and justify it.
>>
>>35810902
Happiness doesn't truly exist.
>>
>>35810856
I'm sorry maybe I should pay more attention to my grammar when i'm posting on an epileptic robot surfing imageboard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.