[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out in public >woman on train constantly looking back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1471047036059.png (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471047036059.png
1MB, 720x720px
>go out in public
>woman on train constantly looking back behind her every 30 seconds at me
I'm not going to fucking rape you holy shit just let me live my life
>>
>>35809856
I would move around and try to evade her.
If she ever managed to keep up with me, I would just say that it's only an after image, the real me is behind her.

Kisama
>>
>>35809856
are you black? If so, record it and sue her
>>
>>35809856
just look out of the window mate. or at your phone when on the train. never stare directly infront of you @ People
>>
>>35809856
Maybe not be an unshowered, neckbearded, beady-eyed cretin who dresses like a school shooter
>>
>>35809924
I was white, but I also accidentally bumped a black guy on another train got so mad after I bumped into him that he jumped around and shit talked for 20 minutes before getting off

IDK why normalfags can't just let people exist without trying to tear them down

>>35809925
you can see out of the corner of your eye when people turn their heads
you don't have to be making eye contact to know they're looking at you
>>
>>35809856
If you noticed her looking at you every 30 seconds you were probably acting suspiciously. No one is going to be constantly doing the double take on a guy just reading a book, which you obviously weren't doing because if you had your head down in one you wouldn't have noticed anyone looking at you.

Lesson learned: read a book, nigger
>>
Was she mexican? I swear every fat troll I see thinks I'm either a rapist or criminal looking to kill them
>>
>>35810557
no, she was a white girl with a short haircut and problem glasses
>>
>>35809931
Fuck off normal go be trendy or whatever somewhere else
>>
lol@people trying to dismiss this who probably never leave their house or use public transit.

i see this shit at least once a night, it's part of the reason i don't even acknowledge women's existence.
they make me nervous, like i'm a monster or some shit.
i would get the same feeling when people lock their car door as i walk by.
>>
You shoulda raped her bro
>>
>>35810567
should of said stop looking at me
>>
>>35809856
>Implying she didn't want to rape you
>>
File: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ol1s5nzdam1y.png
53KB, 200x200px
>have short hair
>have glasses
>still questioning if somethings wrong
shes obviously the social justice warrior kind of women anon
>>
>>35809856
I know how you feel op i am on transit all the time, if you were exactly like me youd just look at the window the whole time, i never look at anyone i dont give a shit if someone walked on the bus with a bomb strapped to himself
>>
>>35809856
Smile at her. If she doesn't smile back then at least you tried your best.
>>
>>35811593
>woman keeps looking at you like you're going to rape her
>smile at her or do anything to engage her
this is how you get accused of rape and lose a career anon
>>
>>35811700
Fucking wave or something. If she doesn't reciprocate then oh well. You won't be accused of harassment if you do something like that and don't push it
>inb4 clickbait sources
>>
>>35811700
>this is how you get accused of rape and lose a career anon

No court is gonna prosecute you for smiling at a girl.
>>
File: wug.jpg (15KB, 212x300px) Image search: [Google]
wug.jpg
15KB, 212x300px
ye your not going to rape her thats my job anon!
>>
>>35812040
the court of facebook and clickbait journalism doesn't need sources
remember mattress girl?
she didn't even have sex with the guy she was chasing, and managed to get him expelled from his uni and destroy his career with one accusation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.