[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are muslim girls really like this? wtf Im converting right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 2555234.jpg (65KB, 791x647px) Image search: [Google]
2555234.jpg
65KB, 791x647px
Are muslim girls really like this?

wtf Im converting right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k
>>
File: 1490552863032.png (856KB, 958x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490552863032.png
856KB, 958x720px
Muslim girls are underrated. They LOVE white dick.
>>
>>35809883

Can confirm. Once you are able to ensure them their oppressive male relatives won't find out they are way easier than any other race
>>
>>35809812
>>35810264

By no means a Chad but lay a different Muslim girl every 3 months or so. Whites only maybe once a year
>>
>>35809812
>>35810264
This. I used to kinda date an asian muslim girl who wore those hijab things. She loved my white cock and loved playing with my cum.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tried dating a muslim girl once
>had to convert to Islam
>Converted because dont care about religion
>her muslim family treat me like a king because I converted
>Fuck the muslim girl
>She has no experience whatsoever
>Very hairy
>have to do washing rituals after sex
Not worth it
>>
>>35810294
>>35810336
Don't understand why normies think it's okay for them to post here
>>
>>35809812
oh come on Based h3h3
already debunked this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Btkke8O6Q&t=28s
>>
>>35810360
Are we ruining your fantasy of a perfect pure waifu existing? All women want dirty, taboo, secret sex anon.
>>
>>35810264
>>35810294
>>35810336
You guys have any proof of your fantasies. Getting a religious muslim girl to bed is hardest thing in the world especially in a muslim country
>>
>>35810402
No, I'm well aware that women are sluts. This board is intended for men who can't get laid to complain, not to have their sexual failure rubbed in their faces.
>>
>>35809812
This looks fake as fuck. Why wear a scarf and short shorts?
>>
>>35809812
99% of these prank shits are fake nowadays
>>
File: 1Sr2KRA.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1Sr2KRA.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>35809812
>it's a /r9k/ believes everything they read on the internet again
did you guys know drinking bleach clears out your DNA from bad mutations ? It's true, I did it and it cleared out out my manlet genes.
>>
>>35810410
I'm not in a Muslim country. She was Indonesian. She asked me questions like "Don't people care if you're not a virgin there?" I told her nobody is a virgin here and nobody cares. She told me all about how she'd be forever alone if she lost her virginity. I told her to lie about it and that I'd still want her even if she had taken other dicks.

She really liked the idea that someone would "love" her and accept her no matter what I guess.

>>35810436
Your failures aren't my problem anon. Instead of crying about it why don't you do something to better yourself and become the guy who gets laid too?
>>
>>35810353
not dominant enough to claim and demand what you want. fucking faggot
>>
>>35810410
kek no its not. i live here and its not that much harder than where ive been
>>
File: crucified_pepe.jpg (16KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
crucified_pepe.jpg
16KB, 359x359px
>>35810353
>not converting her to christianity
>>
File: scared.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
158KB, 366x316px
>back in 2012 i was in community college
>some qt mid east girl was there, she wasn't Muslim but was from a Muslim country
>she was in med school in her country before it blew up because of a attack and she moved to the US and came to the college i was at
>tfw we hit it off
>we were together for 2 years and I got her preggo
>we had a baby boy
>once she got citizenship she left me and went to a good med school and her parents won't let me see the baby
>was diagnosed with depression and they used that against me to see my son
>tfw my son will never know who I am
>she doesn't even take child support from me because she doesn't want him to know I'm the father
>get depressed bigtime
>she is on her way to being a doctor studying in UCSF
don't fall for the foreign meme
>>
>>35810640
You're blaming her when it's her family anon. She obviously liked you enough to take your dick bareback without being married. But when her family found out they pressured her to cut contact. She's living in a hell of her own. Muslim families are fucking nuts. She's probably lucky she didn't have her head removed.
>>
WHADDUP INVADERS!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.