[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost lost my virginity last night 24 y/o. I went to my co-worker's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1490411757776.jpg (118KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490411757776.jpg
118KB, 683x1024px
I almost lost my virginity last night

24 y/o. I went to my co-worker's party very reluctantly, because i'd much rather stay home and play vidya. Well i went, got piss drunk and played some beer pong with my friend. He went upstairs, some chick took his spot on my team and was just all touchy-feely with me, hugging me when one of us would make a shot, holding my hand a bit too long when she handed me the ball. Eventually she started touching my ass. I don't remember if i initiated or if she did, but later we were outside talking to some people and we started making out when they went in. We made out like 8 times, and put my hand down her panties and started rubbing her pussy while we were alone in the bedroom. But then like 8 people busted into the room and started hanging out in there.

I got her number, but i'm not holding my breath, she seemed like a huge slut. I have a boner thinking about last night though.

Funny thing was i wasn't even trying. This girl was just on my nuts when all the guys were trying to finesse her.
>>
File: 1485439715523.webm (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485439715523.webm
2MB, 600x600px
Nice story normiefag

>pls do as pic related illustrates
>>
>>35809831

I'm a 24 year old VIRGIN who likes staying in my room all the time more than anything else. i'm far from a normalfag
>>
>>35809831
oh god...
why the fuck do I keep clicking on this disgusting hsit
>>
File: 1485437749022.gif (1MB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485437749022.gif
1MB, 350x250px
>>35809910
you went to someone's party

Which u had been invited and u were attractive enough to get some slut's attention

And you have a friend

You are a virgin by choice and a normalfag

Now open up and eat mommy's meatballs that's been baked in her special oven
>>
>>35809548
So ofc you would have turned her down right since you don't know eachother?
You do realize sleeping with strangers is bad in the long term right?
>>
>>35810020
>virgin by choice and a normalfag
WTF
THIS IS REALLY A THING?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.