[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like drinking so much? I find it slightly better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg (56KB, 701x468px) Image search: [Google]
LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg
56KB, 701x468px
Why do normies like drinking so much?

I find it slightly better than being sober, but nothing more.
>>
>>35808903
Because it's considered a sign of popularity, and shows how much they like to cross boundries. In their eyes it's the non-autistic version of showing off how cool they are for challenging authorities. In other words, if society didn't made such a fuss about what alcohol does to your physical health as a teenager or young adult, they would probably drink much less.
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>35808903
Because they are too boring and stupid to have fun without it. Been there and done that, it's always the same story: they do it so they can be themselves (what is in most cases a pretentious philosopher/know-it-all).
>>
>>35809030
Meh
I drink alone
>>
Because it's legal and makes me warm and numb, simulating the feeling of being loved.
I hate it, but liquid girlfriend is the only one I can rely on.
>>
>>35809041
I become a pretentious philosopher when I'm drunk, and normies actually like it.

It's like they think I'm a lesser person if I'm nice to them.

So naturally, I drink when I go to school so people don't shit on me.
>>
>>35808903
It makes it easier to socialize. I find it reduces my social anxiety by quite a bit.
>>
being drunk is the only way i'm able to comfortably talk with people in a social environment.
>>
File: them feels bro.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
them feels bro.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>35809359
I was usually a sometimes pretentious and more often than that a legit philosopher, idealizing my thinking to others and they actually liked me more than being the "nice" dude I am now.

Guess we both need to grow a spine. In my case, for my sober state, and in your case, to get that into your sober state.
>>
>>35809437
This.
Alcohol puts everyone on the same wavelength. I probably made most of my friends whilst drunk.
>>
>>35808903

It lowers my inhibitions and I can pass as a normie a bit longer. Actually carry a conversation instead of pause or freeze up not knowing what to say.

I've even been complimented and told I was witty and funny while drunk instead of my usual descriptions of "awkward" "neurotic" "lethargic" when sober.

Too bad it triggers my psorarsis and makes feel feel physically awful.

Weed calms me down and also my psorarsis. Too bad it's not legal and I am too anxiety ridden and autist to approach a dealer or tell one from an undercover cop.
>>
>>35808903
Because they drink in social occasions, drinking to them means socializing and having fun with friends.
>>
>>35808903
most normalfags are just as awkward or anxious as you are and booze makes them act differently and not care as much

they can only keep up the manic social butterfly shit when they're buzzed
>>
>>35808903
Alcohol is robot's friend. One of a few entertainments we have access to.
>>
>>35809041
I can relate to this. I got drunk at a family reunion and on the way home, I explained to my father how having children is immoral. I backed it up with lots of arguments. Good times.
>>
>>35809041
>they do it so they can be themselves
Are you good at being yourself without alcohol?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.