[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too robot to be a happy, social normalfuck >too ok to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: cyborg fallout 3.png (10KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg fallout 3.png
10KB, 190x190px
>too robot to be a happy, social normalfuck
>too ok to be a robot
cyborgs get in here, how is it going?
>>
I've managed to actually to go on dates with females but they never message me back or I decide to not stick my dick in crazy

It's a weird hybrid state of existence
>>
>>35808579
Fucking bad. I'm tired of never having a boyfriend and living in a world where humans just fuck everything up every single fucking day.
>>
>>35808579
It's alright.
I'm thinking about quitting my job and coasting on saving for a while because I want to do other things.
I'm finally calling people from highschool eight years ago and trying to reconnect and it's exhausting.
>>
>>35808579
Left this place when I got a girlfriend. Things ended and now im back browsing this board but with a greater dislike for women than previous.
>>
>>35808579
cyborgs are ok now? i remember the shitstorm 2-3 years ago about cyborgs
>>
>>35808806
There's still a huge divide among people who are accepting of cyborgs, and those who see cyborgs as a special snowflake name for normies
>>
Pretty average.
Got an MPhys, so good 63k annual job after 7 years working, but I'm still a socially awkward virgin.
>>
File: 1485350127561.jpg (20KB, 252x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485350127561.jpg
20KB, 252x400px
Had sex, in what I'll classify as one occassion. With oneitis no less. She was a good friend, before. Went to visit her and another friend she lives with one weekend, got real drunk and she told me she always had feelings for me and I should have said something to her all these years. We spend the next two days fucking in her bed. Thought I actually did pretty well considering it was my first time. I didn't cum immediately, in fact had a bit of trouble getting it up at first. She says lets "see where things go". I go back home the following Monday, fast forward to Friday evening and she says its best to leave things at that weekend. I sperged out that entire week to her by text, telling her how I've wanted this for so long, alot of sappy bullshit. I clearly scared her off.

That was about 2 months ago now. Lost my damn mind for about 6 weeks there, was an absolute wreck. Going from sobbing over absolutely nothing, out of control horny, hating her guts, just wanting to talk to her, just wanting to forget her... 20+ times a day. I was all over the place.

Recently feel like some stability has started to return. I've been working out since that weekend, and I've really started to notice some differences in my appearance. My attitude toward sex is alot more relaxed now. Actually talking to women (sometimes) when my friends and I go out to bars/gigs, though haven't had any further experiences with sex. I know it's only a matter of time now, though. I know now I should've kept things casual with her after that weekend, but at least I have that lesson learned for the future.

Probably not going to ever speak to her again now, which is sad because she was someone I've known since we were 12 years old, now 26. But I can't see this friendship recovering.

Moving to Canada in a couple of months from the UK, with a couple of friends. Fresh start. Hope there are alot of qt3.14's females in Vancouver as insecure and lonely as me. Somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>35809123
> had sex

Get the fuck out traitor, you don't belong here anymore
>>
used to fuck my girlfriend regularly for 7 years, she broke up with me a month ago, i am a cyborg at 26
>>
>>35809185
avreage cyborg knows how it feels to stick his dick into pussy, but its once a year soo...
>>
>>35809246
This. Cyborgs are like a hybrid between normies and robots. We are weird enough that most normies reject them, but not weird enough that robots will accept them.
>>
>>35810031
this is a most painful, you understand a robots a bit, but at the other hand sometimes normies dont totaly ignore you and invite you somwhere (cuz you are good in something and they need this and that...)
>>
File: IMG_2184.jpg (23KB, 380x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2184.jpg
23KB, 380x384px
It only gets worse

>Cyborg Model Mk05 reporting in
>KHHV with hiv
>being forced into exile by hiv killed social skills
>no social skills so can't act like normies
>can't hang with robots because they are scared they will get hiv
>never did drugs that can pass hiv
>never had any type of sex
>be hiv+ since 12yo (I'm 21 ATM)
>>
>Have job
>Not happy
>2 friends
>KHHV
>Semi-socially inept
>Still able to function and talk to normies outside
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>35808715
C-can I be your bf?

hkghljhh
>>
File: 1457257371230.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457257371230.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>35810974
nobody on /r9k/ is happy, thats why we are here... to circlejerk about our shitty lifes and tell each other that everything will be daijobu
>>
>>35808838
I've been here since the beginning, I don't fit in any mold but this is my home. I think cause of being dragged through foster homes I could adapt but really I just want to be a shut in NEET again but I need drugs. Maybe one day use my cyborg powers to catch something.
>>
>not normie enough to get a gf
>not robot enough to not want a gf
Just fuck my shit up
>>
File: C7U4L7hVwAA6LX8.jpg (129KB, 1200x1128px)
C7U4L7hVwAA6LX8.jpg
129KB, 1200x1128px
>tfw /r9k/ doesn't accept you, nor do the normos.

Pic related.
>>
>>35809246
>avreage cyborg knows how it feels to stick his dick into pussy, but its once a year soo..
speak for yourself normalshit. you're not even a cyborg.
>>
>>35809246
More like once every 22 years
>>
>>35811051
But you cant even do that as a cyborg, too functional to even relate to robots
>>
>>35808800
Should have listened to the warnings in here, anon.
Anyway what happened? How'd she fuck your shit up?
>>
>can interact with people to a certain degree (but still autistic and too quiet)
>no friends
>can kinda deal with women (as long as i act completely disinterested "cold" guy) but the moment i try to approach them in a romantic way I'm just 100% crippled
>went a couple of times to clubs, one time sat in the corner and the next one some drugged up whore took me to the dance floor and let me rub her ass for a couple of minutes before getting tired and going for a chad

>lost v card to a hooker, condom just made my dick feel uncomfortable and didn't even manage to feel anything. Didn't even realize if i was inside her or not
>didn't kiss her because somehow i would just feel dirty so still a KV
>closest thing I've had to a gf was a girl in 6th grade that accepted my invitation to be my gf just to say "umm anon it was actually a joke" a week later
I sort of have my shit together professionally speaking but the big problem would be extremely limited social skills. In what part of the spectrum am i supposed to be?
>>
>>35811567
>>didn't kiss her because somehow i would just feel dirty
that's alright though, you don't know where she's been, so really that's not that bad.
>>
>>35809123
Pathetic beta t-b-h
>>
>tfw full-blown normies don't accept you
>tfw even robots don't accept you
>tfw painfully average at everything
>tfw stuck in the middle of everything
>tfw lost in existence
>>
File: cool choo.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cool choo.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
>>35808800
That makes two of us

>>35808579
I'm not really sure. Since I moved out 2 years ago, life has been composed of 5 activities:
College
Jobs (currently at a consumer electronics store for the past 5 months)
Seeing my robot friend to talk and play vidya
Seeing my kinda normie friend to drink and get high
Visiting my mom, and spending time with her.

Before, it always seemed as if whenever 3 of those things would get hard (e.g. getting fired, college work feels useless, mom drinks, robot friend goes full autismo on me, etc), the two others would become immensely enjoyable, but now that I managed to balance them all out with a normie way of scheduling things, they all feel bland, and I enjoy none of them.

The only thing that keeps me going is the prospect that I'll one day have a nice STEM career, and I want to have people with whom to enjoy some of the nice things I might be able to afford.

You can say it, robots: I'm nothing but a failed egocentric normie... :(
>>
>>35811791
yeah, i don't regret not kissing her, but point still stands that even though i put benis in bagina (which to me doesn't mean shit because i literally didn't feel anything) i remain a kv.
You know, it's just that the prospect of getting into a relationship looks so distant, it feels like some fantasy world everyone just knows but you just can't even fathom what and how it's supposed to be.
I would say i strongly identify with robots but also i don't hate the world, feel depressed, want to kill myself, ain't a neet so it seems I'm not enough of a failure to be able to consider myself as one, which is vexing on its own way because I'm supposed to be able to find "salvation" from this endless pit but seems like I'm just as eternally stuck as a true, 100% robot.
>>
Never know where I belong.

>Have a lot of friends and make people laugh pretty easily.
>Get very good grades.
>Have mild social anxiety, but am getting over it.

>Still a KHV and the most I've ever done with a girl is slow dance, which was out of pity on her part.

Am I a robot, cyborg, or normie?
>>
>>35811888
Same here anon, checked
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.