[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >meet grill of my dreams >absolute 10/10, same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1488930997959.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488930997959.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>be me
>meet grill of my dreams
>absolute 10/10, same taste in music, beautiful blonde hair, smile is proof angels are real, I fall hopelessly in love
>date for months
>tells me she "can't be committed" to me because of her "mental state"
>just go with it, blinded by love
>friends tell me she's using me
>start to believe them
>she hangs out with me sometimes and we always end up making out but when we're apart she grows cold and distant
>what the heck is going on
>thinks my suicide attempts and panic attacks are just me trying to guilt her into dating me but I'm actually a complete wreck
please, [r9k]. Give me a reason to live. I'm hanging on by a thread.
>>
There are other far less problematic, dissapointing, annoying things in life to make you happy other than women. Granted women can be great but not all the time.
>>
Tell her you don't care if her mental state is poor, you want to be a proper couple and date.
If she says no, cut contact. It'll be a huge bitch but you'll get over it in a month.

t. Had to do it myself
>>
Is it a greentext story?
>>
File: 1467713544353.gif (2MB, 540x603px)
1467713544353.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>35808524
>blonde hair, smile is proof angels are real

Why do blonde grils always have the most beautiful smiles
>>
>>35808524
>is a edgy faggot who tries to kill himself then craves attention
>wonders why nobody likes him
>>
Just do it pussy, stop wasting my time with these shitty threads
>>
File: 1489608063969.jpg (71KB, 654x654px)
1489608063969.jpg
71KB, 654x654px
>>35808648
I don't know, anon
But once my oneitis smiled at me and a part of me died because i know i will never be at her side
She is a pure white and blue eyed german girl btw
>>
>>35808820
Nordic women will always be the patrician's choice
>>
>>35808524

1. leave a tip to the person finding you
2. write a note or leave a note on your phone saying who you want your stuff to get
3. give people the details of why you killed yourself.
4. dont blow your brain out or make a mess, the guy that has to clean it up is going to have to work his ass off.
>>
>>35809253
2. write a note on paper, or on your phone where it says who gets your stuff when you die, such as furniture, house etc.***
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.