[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just go out bro! >just leave your room bud! Ok i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>just go out bro!
>just leave your room bud!

Ok i'm outside. what now?
>>
File: 1490476065202.jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1490476065202.jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
>>35808476
now its time for pic related
>>
File: You are screwed bitch.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
You are screwed bitch.png
433KB, 800x850px
>>35808515
REEEEEEE I GOT TRICKED AGAIN REEEEEEE I WILL KILL YOU REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35808476
enjoy nature
or find a street to stand in and try to get hit by a car
that's what i would do
>>
>>35808476
Just walk forward. See where it takes you.
>>
>>35808676
>>35808699
B-but they said that I will have qt3.14 if I go outside. And walking forward doesn't seem like a good way of acquiring one
>>
>>35808676
>enjoy nature
Nature is fucking awful. It's annoying, itchy, smelly, and dangerous. It's almost as bad as the city.
>>
Just go back inside. There's nothing out there for you. If you can't do it through online, it's not worth doing.
>>
File: virginwalk.jpg (89KB, 734x744px) Image search: [Google]
virginwalk.jpg
89KB, 734x744px
>>35808699
k what now?
>>
>>35808977
Just keep on walking forward. Where are you now?
>>
>>35809210
i'm in nearby city

origig
>>
>>35809280
Very good. Keep on walking forward.
>>
>>35809294
B-but then i'll go to another city and then to another, and then at some point I'll reach border
>>
>>35809349
Just keep walking. Do not worry about silly things like walls and borders. You are unstoppable.
>>
>>35809453
Will I get qt gf at the end of the road?
>>
>>35808676
Kek
Originell
>>
>>35809489
Perhaps. All roads lead to many various treasures, but in the end, they are all worth the journey.
>>
Now wait for a girl to show interest in you, then reciprocate and approach her. It's only difficult to get a gf if you're a lazy, arrogant fuck that thinks the world should serve itself to you on a platter.
>>
>>35809489
Yes just keep walking forward anon. If you see a qt just grab her and take her with you on your adventurous journey. If she asks what you are doing just tell her to enjoy the ride. You will bond over time and keep each other warm (you have no other choice as you forgot your wallet and dont have any money for a hotel room). If she tries to refuse just giver her a good ol slap.
>>
Just enjoy the sun, buddy! Doesn't it feel good to stand outside in the light of the sun? Doesn't it feel good breathe that fresh air and know you're surrounded by other people? Now go make some friends! Don't worry, just be yourself!

On a more serious note I just opened my window because it started storming and I love the smell and feel of it. Especially when the wind starts blowing, the sky is covered by gray clouds, the rain hasn't just started yet, and you can smell it coming. You can feel it on your skin like electricity.
>>
>>35808977
>that pic
What the FUCK, literally everything about it applies to me.
>>
go out have a robot conversation with a girl
>>
well you have to make friends now.
>>
File: DBl4USA.jpg (110KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
DBl4USA.jpg
110KB, 633x758px
>>35808977
>HE EVEN WEARS NEW BALANCE TOO AAAH
>>
>>35809755
>Just enjoy the sun, buddy! Doesn't it feel good to stand outside in the light of the sun? Doesn't it feel good breathe that fresh air and know you're surrounded by other people? Now go make some friends! Don't worry, just be yourself!

It's overcast, drizzling and 20 degrees, you lying normo scum.
>>
>>35809804
It applies to many people, normalfags included. Robots and autists are just extremely gullible and more likely to believe something like a virgin walk exists.
>>
>>35809662
stockholm syndrome: the post

orogogo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.