[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to walk my cat >normies keep staring at me HE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1467685281272.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467685281272.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>trying to walk my cat
>normies keep staring at me

HE NEEDS EXERCISE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FUCK OFF
>>
Tell me more about the cat
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>35809037
This is him, he's getting too fat and the vet said he's needs more exercise
>>
>>35808146
God bless anon, you are doing good thing walking your cat. Don't mind the stares.
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (833KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
833KB, 2576x1932px
Just found a black bump on my catbros chin and when mommy tried to touch it it popped and he yelped. Is he ok? He's the only true pal I have
>>
File: rabbit eats spaghetti.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit eats spaghetti.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>35809102
Fuck stares, he seems like a good kitty and he needs to get his exercise to remain good. Have him run around if you can, cardio is nice.

Saw someone walking a rabbit on a leash once, people almost laughed when they saw it, but I found it cute. At least the rabbit got some fresh air and exercised rather than sitting in a cage all day, right?
>>
>>35809288
always go to the vet, don't rely on strangers on the internet to figure it out for you.
If you love your pet, go to the vet. There's no reason to freak out and assume the worst, but just to be sure you should take him
>>
>>35808146
new robot discord
https://discord.gg/BWdKjew
>>
Just hiss at them
>>
>>35809102
That's a very handsome kitty. You're a good owner, Anon.
>>
>>35809288
It was an abscess or a cyst. If it popped, it's now vulnerable to infection. You should take it to the Vet, have it be cleaned, and get an antibiotic prescription.
>>
>>35809850
>antibiotic prescription
I never thought about this before
Are there special animal pharmacies or can you go to a human one
>>
>>35810033
The Vet's office has medications stocked, or they'll special order. For most infections they'll just prescribe Amoxicillin.

Fun fact: Animal-grade Amox is made to human standards as mandated by the FDA. You can go buy a bottle of Fishmox for $15/100 (250mg) to treat yourself should you fall on hard times.
>>
>>35808146
There's a girl who lives around here who walks her cat. I'm amused every time I see. She always seems to be really embarrassed when I run into her which makes it better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.