[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women are attracted to dangerous men why weren't they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (118KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
118KB, 580x376px
If women are attracted to dangerous men why weren't they attracted to Elliot Rodger?
>>
File: a fucking door.png (1MB, 599x1304px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking door.png
1MB, 599x1304px
>>35808023
He couldn't defeat a fucking door
>>
>>35808023
Because he didn't make them feel like a little priness as well as a dirty whore.
And he wasn't realy flauntable for them as "Hey I manged to get this guy to fuck me, I'm cool now" since he was kinda fucked in the head and not a chad.
>>
If he didn't kill himself, he would have had female admirers like all the other spree killers.
>>
>>35808023
Because he wasn't your typical "bad boy" or muscular Jock douchebag.
>>
they're attracted to men who laugh in the face of danger, not whiny little betacucks who whimper and sniffle about their own failures
>>
>>35808023
This nigger wasn't dangerous. He was a fucking faggot that complained incessantly about how he deserved some pussy. How exactly is this a dangerous guy again?

Ohhh nooo, he's gonna attack me with his fucking tears. Get real.
>>
>>35808257

it's hilarious. stacies are scared shitless of him even though he's harmless whereas the average male is like "what's the big deal".
>>
>>35808023
He wasn't dangerous before the shootings. Elliot was simply unattractive and unlikable.
>>
He wasn't a legit bad boy, anyone can be dangerous with a gun and nothing to live for.
>>
>>35808242
This is the correct answer
I guarantee you if he was in prison after that he would be getting genuine love letters
They weren't attracted to him yet because he didn't do anything dangerous yet
>>
File: USC_Job_Flyer.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
USC_Job_Flyer.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
>>35809497
Correct. Pic related: Even employers won't hire you unless you're proactive enough to take risks (i.e. having a criminal history).
>>
>>35809497
>>35808242

he still does have fangirls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_2i32qGgw
>>
File: Monstruous at the Montecito.jpg (286KB, 580x376px) Image search: [Google]
Monstruous at the Montecito.jpg
286KB, 580x376px
>>35808023
That's a difficult question. A lot of people claim, that women rejected him as they sensed he was "creepy", which is a sign on danger. On the other hand, women often times feel attracted to men who are dangerous. So what makes the difference between a "creep" to be rejected, and a "dangerous" guy to be felt attracted to? Is it the amount of actual negative actions done?
>>
>>35809678
"creep" is code for ugly manlet
>>
>>35808023
Uncaring assholes are attractive.
Caring assholes are not.
Rodgers cared about something, namely his own impotence.
>>
>>35809678
>So what makes the difference between a "creep" to be rejected, and a "dangerous" guy to be felt attracted to?

see
>>35810718
>>
>>35810718
>Caring assholes are not.
That's an absurd concept tho. If you care about other people, you can not be an asshole. Also, caring about your own impotence only, does not make anyone caring.

>>35810718
That's one of the factors I'm sure: you're a good looking "creep", you're interesting, you're an ugly "creep", someone calls a police.
>>
File: 85170-full er.jpg (219KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
85170-full er.jpg
219KB, 1024x683px
>>35808023
bump for St Elliot.

bmw edition
>>
>>35808023
>handsome
you have to be kidding me. shrimp white cuck male who is insecure. women love confidence more than anything.
>>
>>35808023

They didn't know he was dangerous

He has fans girls now just look at the comments on his old youtube videos
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>35811868

Also might as well
>>
File: How to get women 2.png (930KB, 1032x1102px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women 2.png
930KB, 1032x1102px
>>35811910

Ask an expert on hybristophilla anything for the next 5 minutes before I get bored and fuck off to procrastinate and waste time somewhere else
>>
File: Bad boys infrograph.jpg (494KB, 600x5865px) Image search: [Google]
Bad boys infrograph.jpg
494KB, 600x5865px
>>35811931

One more pic blah blah original post
>>
>>35808023
Your threads suck fuck off dude
>>
>>35809551
She doesn't like that he killed people though, if you read her comments.
>>
>>35808023
If he hadn't killed himself I guarantee he would have dozens of batshit murder fanatic bitches wanting his dick.
>>
>>35808023
dangerous as chad not autistic
>>
>>35808023
women like men with high testosterone. elliot was just a psycho
>>
>>35811034
I think anon meant how Elliot NEEDED to get a gf and cared very much about it as opposed to Chad who makes girls think they're replaceable and that they're lucky that he wants them around.
>>
Girls only pretend to like murderers for attention. If the murderer actually escaped from prison the girl would be fearing for her life.
>>
>>35810455
Pretty much. "Creep" and "nice guys are actually manipulative assholes" and shit is just women projecting negative traits to rationalize their lack of attraction to those men.

Elliot wasn't attractive. No good looks, no charisma, no confidence, no game. There was no mystery to him, mystery that would trigger intrigue. He had to make people care about him.
>>
>>35808023
manlet

filler
>>
>>35808023

well he wasn't a dangerous man until the point in which he shot people like a coward.

what people mean by "dangerous" in that context is that they want a visibly intimidating man.
>>
File: 1488161490622.png (296KB, 414x487px) Image search: [Google]
1488161490622.png
296KB, 414x487px
>>35812825
>I think anon meant how Elliot NEEDED to get a gf and cared very much about it
That's not the same as impotence though. Impotence (usually) means that you are incapable of having an erection. Sexual incompetence could become into question tho.

>>35812875
>Elliot wasn't attractive. No good looks, no charisma, no confidence, no game. There was no mystery to him, mystery that would trigger intrigue.
He was very good looking, even if in a less masculine way. Also now there IS a mystery, that everyone is busy to solve. And I bet he appeared mysterious to some even when alive, if they only noticed him in the first place.
>>
>>35808168
kek fpbp
/thread
>>
>>35813408
Elliot probably made people wonder how much of a weirdo he is. Not an attractive kind of mystery, to women anyway.
>>
>>35813563
He also drove around in a shining black European car, wearing Armani sun glasses and listening to 80's hit songs, admiring sunsets alone at the secluded parking slots. That's mysterious, altho a bit "gay" too, unfortunately (to him).

https://youtu.be/kJqmWsnGB18
>>
>>35811952
Jesse Pinkman is a pretty good guy besides the meth thing. Maybe there's still hope?
>>
>>35813408
>He was very good looking, even if in a less masculine way.

But he was short AND asian. You have no idea how much this hurts your chances of being succesful with woman.

Girls don't want cute little boys, they want masculine men. They would take a ugly dominant masculine male over a pretty boy faggot every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
If women are attracted to dangerous men why weren't they attracted to Nick Bate?
>>
File: elliotrogerssister.jpg (180KB, 1040x498px) Image search: [Google]
elliotrogerssister.jpg
180KB, 1040x498px
How did elliot turn out like that when his sister looks like this?
>>
>>35814508
Also pretty stupid to count him as a killer character even if technically true, killing Gale and Todd is something most characters would do under the circumstances. Not really a character trait unlike Dexter.
>>
>>35814582
Nick's in jail now for raping his underage sister
>>
>>35814632
Elliot wasn't ugly tho, not sure why people meme that.

His personality was his main setback, everything else would've been waved off or even admired if he had an average Joe McNorman personality.
>>
File: The supreme sunset spot.jpg (48KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
The supreme sunset spot.jpg
48KB, 960x717px
>>35814553
There were Asian girls around where he lived too. I'm sure quite a lot of them felt attracted to him, or at least would have felt, if he had been more outgoing and got noticed. Also there's a lot of Western women these days who might consider an Asian guy, not to mention someone who is half Asian half Caucasian. I think it was the "gay" part that made girls avoid him, thinking that he might be gay. It's kind of humiliating to anyone feel attracted to someone who then turns out to be gay, unless you are gay yourself of course. Also I don't think he was that short, 5,8-5,9 is about an average male height where I live and it's in Europe. It's possible he was shorter that that tho, it varies from place to place what was said to be his height.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.