[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You gotta be pretty fucking stupid to think Elliot Rodger would've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Elliot.jpg (45KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
45KB, 620x387px
You gotta be pretty fucking stupid to think Elliot Rodger would've hurt his girlfriend if he actually got one. Beating up your girlfriend is what Chad does when he gets drunk and comes home late and Stacy is wondering where he's been.
>>
>>35807750

but but elliot rodger was dangerous

*hugs her ex-felon boyfriend*
>>
>>35807750
>You gotta be pretty fucking stupid to think Elliot Rodger would've hurt his girlfriend if he actually got one
True. He would have been KEKED.
>>
Fist of all, women like to be treated like shit(beaten) by Chads(alphas). They are submissive by nature and like dominance. I do not think Elliot had a mental illness, just redpilled to the point that there wasn't another way out. He was a beta, and betas are all submissive.
>>
File: USC_Job_Flyer.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
USC_Job_Flyer.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
It's not just girls. Criminals are preferred even in the workplace because they aren't afraid to take risks and be proactive. Pic related: If an employer wouldn't hire you, a girl definitely wouldn't want you. The proof is in the pudding: If you want to be a part of society, whether it's in a romantic or otherwise viable context, you HAVE to have a criminal history or otherwise be an asshole.
>>
PLUNGING

DEEP
>>
>>35807750
can we just stop talking about this crazy fucker? he is insane.
>>
>>35807750
People keep making up false scenarios of what he would do because they don't like him. They think he was some sadist who would kill/abuse his girlfriend. He wanted to love not hate or abuse.
>>
>>35808521
*not to hate or abuse
>>
>>35808015
And then he'd have had to raise a kid who wouldn't even be his.
>>
>>35809004
Elliot was doomed to fail at everything. What a sad case.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.