[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-Anon... *sniff* >I-I tried going to an elven party,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490545536362.jpg (192KB, 1024x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1490545536362.jpg
192KB, 1024x1317px
>A-Anon... *sniff*
>I-I tried going to an elven party, I thought maybe I should try looking for friends outside of the stronghold...I worked up as much courage as I could, and I tried to dress up all pretty too...
>They all just laughed at me as soon as they saw me! They called me such horrible names and made fun of me...they said that I shouldn't have even come because I wasn't an elf like them
>B-But I am! Orsimer are mer too, you know that, right anon?
>But they didn't care, and I ran away, a-and I was afraid of going back to the stronghold while I was still crying, so I came to visit you...
>S-Sorry for c...coming to you like, this but I... *sob*
>Anon...!

What do you do, /r9k/?
>>
>>35807744
Kill her for the EXP, use my high level to impress a hot elf
>>
>>35807744
Kill the orc, rape the elves, pillage the party.
>>
>tfw no strong orc waifu to princess carry you at your wedding
>>
Definitely dtf where orsimer are concerned. Hottest race desu
>>
>>35807744
Use my superior Altmeri magick to decimate this foul Orcish brute. The only remnant of her disgusting green skin and beast teeth will be ash. They pollute the pure name of Mer with their deviant, Daedra-cursed being.
>>
>Wanting to be friends with an elf
>Dress up like an elf
>Crying because an elf called you names
And you dare to call yourself an orc?
You disgust me.
Get out.
>>
>>35808246
Unless she gets anywhere near you in which case she pounds your fragile boihole with an expertly crafted solid iron phallus.

Protip: stay in your ghetto altnigger.
>>
>>35807744
Let her take her frustrations out on me.

sexually
>>
>>35808334
Paralysis will BTFO that Orc-bitch, as will it fuck your pathetic little body over, Nord-cuck. Good job playing right into our hands with that little revolution.
>>
>>35808616
You have to go back. You're not wanted here. Sorcery is a sign of weakness, by the way. It can hardly be any surprise that you can't rely on strength of arms when yours are like a pair of rotted twigs. Do you realise that a proper set of armour costs more than your house and it's probably bigger too? Too bad you can't afford one. Get back to Oblivion or wherever the fuck you're from.
>>
File: 1430828313593.png (223KB, 474x530px) Image search: [Google]
1430828313593.png
223KB, 474x530px
Orismer aren't mer, they were cursed by Boethiah and are considered beastfolk. Now get your disgusting orc roastie out of my face while I hit up those elf bitches.
>>
>>35807744
I convince the orc that I will polymorph her into a beautiful woman, so that she won't attempt to save.

Then I polymorph her into a sheep and fuck her sheep brains out.

I hope I don't lose concentration.
>>
>>35808736
Sorcery is a sign of superiority over your caveman-approach to combat. And it's you filthy men that will be sent to Oblivion, as its a perfect prison to put you in after we conquer all of Tamriel. Greater Altmeris when?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.