[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kid who had no friends and who was bullied at school dies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1483085131623.jpg (164KB, 1154x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1483085131623.jpg
164KB, 1154x1072px
>kid who had no friends and who was bullied at school dies
>everyone suddenly becomes his best friend
>>
>>35807697
Yep. Virtue signallong. The normiest third or so of people do it automaticalpy and believe it. Most others make some halfhearted noises to cynically protect their reputation. Most robots should aspire to the second, desu.
>>
>>35807777
Everybody gives thought, care, and attention to how others see them. We might have this or whatever "problem" which has prevented us from doing so effectively, but if we had not bought into the social aspect of human civilization at some level during our initial development, we would not be capable, and would see no interest in, posting here at all. This is, after all, fundamentally still a social website. We're not "total outcasts" like we pretend. We'd be some kind of "retard," in that case.

Cynicism is among the normiest of normieshit, along with virtue signaling. "I am unique." "The system is not in me." No you're not. Yes it is. We all are the system.
>>
>>35807777
You got quads desu
>>
>>35807697
at least you remember him in his own law and you are not perverting his memories
>>
>>35807697
This kind of stuff irks me with a passion.

If I had died I'd be literally rolling in my own grave if I knew that any of the people or relatives that have treated me with total condescension & disrespect in the past, started to do a total 360 and flaunt on social media about how valuable of a person they "thought" I was when I was alive (when in reality that wasn't the case at all).
>>
>>35807697
Others have said this in the past, but it's easier to feel "sad" for a bit and move on than to actually invest time and energy in the person while he/she was alive.

They'll say "I won't take X for granted" and then proceed to do exactly that without a second thought until it happens again.
>>
Worse with celebrities since they didn't even know them.
>>
>>35807697
It's exactly the same when celebrities die.
Everyone has to pretend they never made jokes about Amy Winehouse being a junkie and that they were her biggest fan.

The media doing it is even more offensive.
>>
>>35808309

I'm glad the Dutch media had the balls to call Robin Williams a cunt for committing suicide since they seem very against that.
>>
>>35808383

It was indeed selfish since he had family. Especially a fucking daughter. He ran away.

That said, I have a severe depression disorder. Runs in the family. I felt the need to kill myself many times throughout my life. It's indeed a struggle and ironically I even jokingly asked few weeks prior to his death on how long until he commits suicide. You could tell it in his facial expressions the man was absolutely miserable about life. It just looked like dread.
>>
>>35808383
Robin Williams was a weird one. As a depression sufferer, it's sad to see someone give in and take there life, but on the other hand his career was comprised of decades of mostly terrible movies.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that he died, but now you want me to re-evaluate Patch Adams as some misunderstood masterpiece? No Thankyou...
>>
>>35808490

>but on the other hand his career was comprised of decades of mostly terrible movies.

Christ the virtue signaling that people have for him got too far to the point where they were unironically praising Flubber.
>>
I've noticed this - it's like people seem to enjoy spreading bad news, like it gives them a platform. As soon as any celebrity dies, I see link after link on social media where people are racing to be the one to tell everybody. Suddenly they were their biggest fan.

It's like the recent terror attacks in London. I genuinely heard someone talk about how they were in London "just a few weeks ago". Like that somehow warrants some kind of risk or "close call". It's all just a cry for attention. It's not their event to be dramatic about - the real attention should be for those actually affected by the events.
>>
>>35807697
Kid in my high school hanged himself like 5 years back. One of the few kids that got on the news from the interviews on the street outside the school was a fucking bully of his going all like "he was so brave for being diffrent and I always admired that about him". If my dad haddent seen through it and started cursing I would've thrown something at the tv. I was pretty pissed at myself anyways because the poor kid had come up to me the previous day during lunch break and I had waved him off saying I didnt't have time for him because I had some homework to do.
At my school I got shit for not wearing brightly coloured clothes (I don't have any) on the memorial day while I was one of the few people that was semi friends with him.
>>
>>35808567
it was ridiculous.
"RIP Robin Williams. I always loved Bicentennial Man!"

No you didn't. It was shit. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1485539681342.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485539681342.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>35808136
>If I had died I'd be literally rolling in my own grave
>literally
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.