[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Elliot Rodger proof girls don't care about money? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (93KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
93KB, 992x744px
Is Elliot Rodger proof girls don't care about money? They only care about genes.
>>
>>35807209
To be fair, he lived in California where everyone and their dog is wealthy. Guys with money may have more success in a place where everyone isn't already rich.
>>
>proof that it is social skills
>>
>>35807209
Doesn't prove anything.
He wasn't even rejected, just never applied.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
elliot rodger is proof that girls can tell when a man is dangerously psychotic and that contrary to what r9k believes, looks and money are marginal at best in being a deciding factor
>>
>>35807209
It's not that easy. Money gets you attention, but even with money, women have too much demand, which means than without a lot of effort on your part, money does shit. Thinking that women only care about money is quite a simplification.

Source: Rich kid.
>>
>>35807276
>implying that everyone in California is rich
>implying that cities in California aren't riddled with gang crime and rampant homelessness

Sure if you manage to be successful in the cities then yeah, you're probably pretty rich, but most people aren't because everything is so expensive, particularly in San Francisco.
>>
File: ZN3T9Y8.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
ZN3T9Y8.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
what exactly do you freaks think was elliot's endgame? to get a girl? to have sex? to be loved?

getting a girlfriend would not have solved his problems or helped him at all. there would always be more problems. "she isn't respecting me", "she isn't appreciating what a perfect gentleman i am". "her parents are judgemental fucks who don't respect me", etc. etc.

elliot rodger was a narcissistic freak who was incapable of seeing himself through anyone else's eyes. he chose to project all of his own failings onto other people. he only ever listened to his own rambling inner thoughts and became delusional.

if he didn't go on his rampage over not getting a girlfriend, he would have found some other reason to do so later on in life.

if you know anyone irl who even tries to justify his bullshit, even if it's some pussy-ass "well... i mean... like... you can kind of understand how..." report them to the police immediately because they are a ticking time bomb
>>
>>35807560

That's why so many girls get raped and murdered by their boyfriends. Because "they can spot a psychopath".
>>
>>35807560
Yeah, it's actually a pretty heartwarming story when you put it that way.
>>
>>35807717

elliot did not even attempt to hide his psycopathy. anyone who listens to him talk for more than 10 seconds cal tell that he is a total fucking whackjob
>>
He was an extremist NEET
>>
He really wasn't that attractive, his face is too feminine, he was short, and asian, even asian girls would rather fuck a white guy.
>>
>>35807209
women are SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to genes
women WANT money from providers
but they are not attracted to them
>>
>>35807209
Does Eggman have good genes? He has had several girlfriends, even good-looking ones.
>>
>>35808886
We're talking about the Sanic villain right?
>>
>>35808886

He has social skills, which is more important than everything.
>>
Why didn't he just fuck his sister instead of listening to her and masturbating?
>>
>>35807698
He lived in a super rich area, watch the videos where he is driving around and see for yourself. Santa barbara is rich as fuck
not to mention that he wasn't even actually that rich, he just had a bmw. if you read his manifesto you would know there are plenty of times when his dad was going broke
>>
>>35807717
bwahahahahaha exactly

the "girls can detect a psycho" meme is hilarious

even his own male roommates could tell he was a nutjob, and wanted to move away from him......i guarantee you there have been jokes told about him shooting people up. the only thing was that nobody seriously expected the worst and thought that he'd actually do it
>>
yes genes are everything, look at alpha fux beta bux. Look at women that fuck gangbangers, they want those fighter genes, they want the best genes for the survival off their offspring
>>
>>35807708
>he chose to project all of his own failings onto other people.
That's what the assholes always say to the people who dare to spell it out they are being mistreated somehow. You tell someone that you are being bullied, as a grown up, and an asshole arises and tells that you are projecting your failings to others. All the assholes of this type, assholes who try to deny any mistreatment by accusing the target, should be put to sleep. As they are sadistic, psychopathic, individuals, who couldn't give a fuck of anyone's sufferings if that person is not sufficiently high enough on the social pecking order, giving them some benefits.

And obviously I am not talking about anyone specific here, like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>35807209
He was a autistic manlet. Literally all he had to do was gron 4 inches and he would have gotten laid the way he expected things to go down, with the girl making a move on him. A reminder that he NEVER EVER asked out a girl.
>>
>>35810123
>literary all he had do was grow
really now cuse thats so easy to do right?
>>
I have a girlfriend and no money because I'm a spic beaner and I'd rather have money and no gf.

Fucking rich cunts are the most retarded people ever.

>have the means to do literally whatever you want to do
>only care about the pussy

really makes me think
>>
File: IMG_2099.jpg (89KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2099.jpg
89KB, 750x732px
>>35807209
I had a friend some years ago who looked a bit like Elliot Rodger, he had a speech impediment but wasn't retarded or anything. He was kinda goofy, for example he had trouble doing basic exercises during PE. Sometimes he got violent towards other kids, including me.
His mother was overprotective while his father was always working and used to show no love towards him.
Now he's studying to become a doctor but I have a feeling he'll turn into a serial killer someday.

Hey Bobby if you're reading this please remember how cool I was with you and don't kill me. Thanks.
>>
File: strike team.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
strike team.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>35807209
This is kind of off-topic, but since I can't see a /Supreme/ or /ElliotAlliance/ thread in the catalog, I post it here.

Could this be Elliot's aunt Min?
>Last name: Ong
>First name: Min Ling
>Born: 1968
>Location: Bexley, Kent, England
>>
>>35807209
dude was crazy in the coconut
>>
>>35811604
The catalog is teeming with Elliot threads again.

It could be, if they have moved away from Colchester, where they lived before. I'm not sure if she was younger or older than Elliot's mother. Did it say anything about the earlier places of living?
>>
>>35807560
Yeah, that explains Charles Manson and Ted Bundy. Elliot was just unattractive to women in too many ways.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.