[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite fast food meal, /r9k/? For me, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What's your favorite fast food meal, /r9k/?

For me, the most obvious choice is the 2 Whopper sandwiches deal at Burger King. They're a fully balanced meal and very affordable. The beef is all-natural, the artisan bread is freshly baked in the store every morning by the head chef and the vegetables are all locally sourced from country markets. And don't forget all ingredients are 100% natural, organic, and with no added preservatives or other harmful chemicals. Every detail is watched carefully to ensure your Whopper is a delectable delight.

Stop by your local Burger King today and enjoy a meal fit for a King.
>>
>>35807191
How can I get your job?
I shitpost here constantly already, I just want to make a few dollarydoos advertising while I shitpost
>>
>>35807191
3 piece spicy tender meal with cajun fries biscuit and a drink
Extra hot sauce

Popeyes of course
>>
>>35807191
The Whopper is pretty hard to beat desu

I used to like the premium chicken sandwich from mcdonalds but now I only really get 'fast casual' stuff because Im not a broke NEET
>>
>>35807331
Only 3 tenders? Either poor or a girly beta faggot
>>
>>35807191
Dairy Queen's Flamethrower is pretty dope.
>>
>>35807367
Im a girl :/
Popeyes is so legit they almost always give me more than 3 tenders. Most i have gotten was 8 one night i went close to closing time
>>
>>35807191
what a scam. Whopper wendnesday used to be 3$ for a whopper not this bullshit. Now you're pretty much paying an extra 4$ to get a drink and a few more fries. Fuck burger King and fuck you
>>
For me it is the McChicken the originally best fast-food sandwich
>>
I don't know who has a worse marketing department, McDonalds or Burger King. McDonalds has chosen to go the "urban" route and promote the same old shitty menu they have had for the past decade (at least). Then you have Burger King who was making significant changes to their menu and introducing new products regularly and seemed to be on a upward trend but in the past year have resorted to low end marketing strategy of getting more of the same shitty food for less money. Both companies need to do some improvements.
>>
File: best fast food sandwich.jpg (354KB, 1400x810px) Image search: [Google]
best fast food sandwich.jpg
354KB, 1400x810px
For me, it's the McChicken [pictured] the best fast-food sandwich.
>>
Actually got down to Maccy Dees in time for breakfast menu this morning, double sausage and egg mcmuffin all the way lads.
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (81KB, 731x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
81KB, 731x464px
Italian night club on wheat bread with potatoes chips, a pickle, and a large dr. pepper.
I am never happier than when I eat this.
>>
File: 1387997659865.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1387997659865.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>35807191
>head chef
>>
Can yall fucking BELIEVE wendys had the audacity to get rid of spicy chicken nuggets?
That was my favorite fuckinf thing there. Now i cant even go to wendys
>>
File: 1482510523842.jpg (548KB, 1512x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1482510523842.jpg
548KB, 1512x1443px
>>35807571
I remember pulling an old one from the trash to give to a rude customer when I worked at maccy d's.
>>
>>35807191
Go fuck yourself and your gmo shit bitch
If you ever tried to put that shit in my mouth I'd kill ya then give your daughter enemas of it all blenderized in a real nice slushie until she became my overdeveloped titcow ya kike faggot
>>
for $10 you can buy actual meat for 3 days at the store, you NEET
>>
Taco Bell- Crunchwrap Supreme or Quesadilla

Burger King- Whopper Value Meal

Chick Fil A- 10 Pc nuggets with waffle fries and polynesian sauce

Chipotle- Steak burrito bowl, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, medium salsa, guac, lettuce
>>
Last time I went to Burger Shit there was a cockroach in my burger
>>
>>35807957
Bullshit
You would be rich is that happened
>>
>>35807191
I like a nice kebab meal with some chips
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.