[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you were in school and the teacher announce group work did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

when you were in school and the teacher announce group work did you want her to assign you a partner? or did you just wanna get paired up with whoever was left out last?

for me i always fucking hated it when the teacher singled me out and paired me up with someone. one time she even said something like "sorry zach but im gonna have to pair you up with anon today :((((" i got so fucking triggered by that.

i also always felt super bad for whoever i was paired up with because they'd have to endure the awkwardness of being partnered up with me
>>
>>35806517
I wanted the teacher to assign me a partner.
It's too embarrassing when everybody runs to their friends to partner with and you don't have any. If I was a teacher I would always assign partners because I wouldn't want any kids feeling like pathetic losers like I did.
I was a good project partner though. I always did my share of work and picked up the slack when my partner didn't want to do it.
>>
File: 1488080899059.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1488080899059.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>35806517
I wanted to work alone whenever I could. Working with someone is slow, ineffective as fuck and doesn't benefit me at all. It's supposed to teach you to work with many different kinds of people, but most of that shit would just consist of trying to make the others actually do work.
I fucking hate this school system that doesn't allow gifted students to move further in material than the slow ones. I could have done so fucking much in just primary school alone if that option had existed.
>>
>>35806589
this.

although i think everyone on this board would prefer this.
>>
>>35806517
i didnt care, i just sat in my seat while everyone else moved and the teacher put me in a group.
>>
>>35806589
If you have a good partner it is very fast, ofc some limp dick nerd like you wouldn't know lol. I agree it is best if you people work alone you are awkward and to me have nothing to offer to a group but laughs.
>>
>>35806796
Dif anon here, they do offer a good amount to a group project, when we had a robot in our group they would do 90% of the work and we would skate by. That being said I like group projects you get to meet new people or hang out with friends. Ofc pick your own groups.
>>
>>35806796
>>35806857
samefagging

also everyone knows ur a massive loser like the rest of us you cant hide it we arent a herd of dumb normies...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.