[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw high quality mulattoes only go after blonde blue-eyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

>tfw high quality mulattoes only go after blonde blue-eyed aryan Chad or ooga booga gangsta Tyrone
>don't even seek out Chads/Tyrones of their own kind
Why don't mulattoes ever really seem to date eachother? For that matter, why are we so desperate to be one or the other?
Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe we'd be happier if we stuck together and tried to make something if our own?
>>
>>35806266
because there are way more whites and blacks than mulattoes
>>
File: zoekravitz-copy.jpg (2MB, 3273x2348px) Image search: [Google]
zoekravitz-copy.jpg
2MB, 3273x2348px
these two should've kept going at it, the one they produced came out perfect
>>
Mulattos used to have their own functioning cultures. Creoles in Louisiana for instance.

Too much movement/mixing led to them getting absorbed by whites and blacks like >>35806561 said except in various South American and Caribbean countries.

(I had the perfect image for this post but I can't find it. It was a mixed-race couple where they both had green eyes. Super qt.)
>>
File: girl (2).jpg (179KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
girl (2).jpg
179KB, 333x500px
>TFW no white husband to colonize me with a qt mulatta
>>
all the mulattos i've met have been black leaning. they like hip-hop, their friends are all black, dated black guys, speak in ebonics, are stupid as fuck, etc, etc.

no thanks. i'm a really white leaning mulatto. i was raised around the white side of my family and i'm more educated.
>>
>>35806266

Lisa Bonet & Lenny Kravitz were pretty rare, desu. I can't really think of any other uber hot half black, half jews out there......
>>
>>35806734

>i'm a really white leaning mulatto. i was raised around the white side of my family

Thank you.

Must be really shitty to be a white parent of a mixed kid and have them just be embarrassed of you and beeline for the other parent's culture even though you did most of the work.
>>
>>35806266

Mulatto here with a very mixed family.

Usually if the the child had a black mother and a white father they will be black leaning or 50/50. Able to appreciate both sides but knows full well the world will see them as black regardless so why bother?

White moms and black father always come up self hating without a doubt especially if they are male.

I'm more white passing than my brother since I came out rather fair instead of Carmel with my dads blue eyes. I identify as black because in truth I like my mom side better, I still love my dad sides but I felt more love from my moms. I like the culture, my dad doesn't even know why kind of white he is.
>>
>>35806266

I'm a half nig, but because I look more white than black I identify as white.
>>
File: zoekravitz.jpg (25KB, 335x437px) Image search: [Google]
zoekravitz.jpg
25KB, 335x437px
>>35806614
>tfw no wealthy purebred jewlatto gf

Prime Lisa Bonet is still hotter IMO
>>
File: 1434983504277.png (159KB, 319x271px) Image search: [Google]
1434983504277.png
159KB, 319x271px
>>35806870
Straight facts.
Black mom/white dad is the superior combo. White mom/black dad is a garbage pairing. Thier entire marriage (and your existence) was just a way for your mom to get back at your grandpa.
>>
>>35807423

Agreed. WMBW is always patrician tier people and produces cuter kids.
>>
File: Mudshark.jpg (262KB, 1360x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mudshark.jpg
262KB, 1360x1080px
>>35807463

Whereas BMWF is usually trailer park dregs
>>
>>35807463
This

otigaglcn
>>
Halfbreeds/Mixedbreeds are nothing more than a tool in the "race war". We are the "buffer race" to cause confusion.
>>
Mixed people are the real Semites.
>>
File: 1484174795759.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484174795759.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
>>35806734
So why don't you seek out a woman like yourself then? Are there none around?
>>
>>35806870
I disagree. Western black women make terrible mothers. Abusive, loud, lack of empathy, they practically raise slaves. African women are a lot better for raising kids with.
>>
>>35809116
Unless you live in one of those military estates or in North West London, you're going to find many mixed people. Society teaches use to pick one side or the other.
>>
They don't want us to breed because they are afraid of our potential. We have the best traits of both blacks and whites. (((They))) know that if we were numerous and unified we would take over the world, so society conditions us to hate ourselves and feel to want the favor of our lesser halves.

The whites/jews fear the Eurafricans.
>>
>>35809116
you're full of serious shit if you don't see how huge of a waste of time that is.
yeah i'm just gonna go around interviewing mixed women to see how niggerish they are.

you're fucking dense.
>>
>>35810238
No, they fear the real Semites (mixed people) coming back to take their rightful place as the real Jews. Those Ashkenazis are a bunch of fakes.
>>
>>35810315
"Hi madam, how are you today? On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a degenerate are you?"
>>
>>35806734
>i'm a really white leaning mulatto
Same here, the wannabe-black ones make me want to strangle them. It's like they've been brainwashed.

>>35806870
>White moms and black father always come up self hating
Bullshit, maybe in the US or/and if the parents are low-class.
>I identify as black
You're delusional.

>>35808856
>We
If you hate yourself so much, why don't you kill yourself instead of making us look like beta cucks?
>>
>>35810705
You must not understand the context in which I'm speaking in. I'm talking about war. What are you talking about?
>>
Don't identify as black or white. You are neither but you are both. But you are something new. Or something old that was once lost? o_O'
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.