[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does exercise >svoids smoking, alcohol or any other drug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489233358062.jpg (53KB, 540x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489233358062.jpg
53KB, 540x496px
>does exercise
>svoids smoking, alcohol or any other drug
>eat as healthy as I can
>get throat cancer

I'm not going to fight it.... I'm going to spend my days here until I rot like the miserable piece of trash I am
>>
=((((((((((((((((((((((((

that is horrible. what are your options?
>>
>>35805732
Fuck. I don't know how to react. I just want to let you know that I feel for you and that I hope that you can built up the courage to start fighting. I'm sorry this is happening to you, anon.
>>
>>35805732
Chemo? original
>>
>>35805776
Apparently still on time for some chemotherapy and radiotherapy

>>35805789
No, this is fucking stupid. I stopped myself from doing all the things I felt curious about just to end up having an even worse health than my grandmother. I'm not even mad, I just find it so ironic I can't care less about it.
>>
>>35805732
Why not just jump off a building and make things quicker? You'll at least entertain a few people with your pathetic life.
>>
File: hue.jpg (11KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
11KB, 240x260px
>>35805845
And waste a couple of precious days memeing? I'm stupid but not that much.
>>
>>35805732
fug op, i smoke but i rarely drink alcohol, but im 99.9% sure have lymphoma and my time is short, and everyone just says im a hypochondriac but they wont listen to me and actually check, so maybe we are in the same boat, where do u think we go when we die?
>>
Was it just random? Did you have barrett's esophagus from acid reflux before the cancer?
>>
File: IMG_1604.png (82KB, 1108x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1604.png
82KB, 1108x1009px
>>35805732
What are your thoughts on dying OP?

Do you think there is an afterlife?
>>
>>35805878
Works for me.

A pathetic end to a pathetic life. Have fun or whatever
>>
>>35805887
I only had reflux like 3 times during my lifetime. Is that enough for cancer? .

>>35805880
We are going nowhere, we belong under the ground

>>35805897
As I said previously, I don't care. I just feel stupid for dying before my grandmother who had 3 strokes and 2 heart attacks.
>>
>>35805952
Try to fight it. You are still young and you're still in time for some therapy. You should at least try to survive instead of giving up on everything. If your grandmother survived all that shit I bet you'll survive this shit as well. You got her genes dude
>>
>>35805952
I'M NOT READY TO GO UNDER THE GROUND, I REFUSE TO DIE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.