[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in uni >swipe right on everyone >lucky to get 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 400x400px
>be in uni
>swipe right on everyone
>lucky to get 1 match every 4 days
>go on trip with family to Hawaii
>swipe right on everyone
>match with 10+ qt Asians on the very first day

Fucking hell friendos. Why wasn't I born here? I could have been chad here but I just had to be born in California, home of the chaddest chads out there. I can't even meet up with any of my matches here cause I'll be busy with family the whole time. Fuck
>>
>>35804717
I know the feeling, OP. I'm from Ottawa and make a few matches a week, but I went to Toronto for a few days once and made the equivalent of what I would in like 3 months of Ottawa tinder.
>>
>>35804717
>>35804911
They track where you live, rank your attractiveness and do a lot of scummy big data things to keep you on the app. When you're in a new place or you pay for Tinder plus the first time they show your picture a lot more often and to more attractive people. If you had stayed out there for a month it would become exactly like at home
>>
>tfw more than a month without a single match
>>
i get 1 match a day everyday on tinder

i dont know what algo they ran on me but it sucks. they just drip feed me to keep me using it instead of giving me all my matches at once
>>
>>35804971
Holy fuck, the key to Tinder is moving around a lot? That explains so many things.
>>
>>35804971
>>35805056
Lads I has idea

1. Spoof GPS location
2. Spoof to a different city every day
3. Only search for the city youre from
4. Get best pussy in your city
>>
>>35805192
>1. Spoof GPS location
Even the shitty programmers at Niantic can trivially figure out spoofers
>3. Only search for the city youre from
Even if they couldn't detect spoofing its obvious that you live there if you're conducting the majority of your searches there and is probably the first thing outside of your fb profile that they use to determine where you live.
>>
>>35805514
tinder has millions of users you think theyre gonna give a shit about one or two guys gaming the system? allocating resource$ to that?
>>
>>35804717
i live in california too, in order to get women here you have to blast loud music, be black, and deal drugs and be in a gang, way too scary for me desu
>>
>>35805538
Yes since GPS spoofing is a paid feature. Also do you really think you're the first to figure it out
>>
File: 1408465286024.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1408465286024.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
Should I get Tinder?
I'm curious but I dunno what's it about
>>
>>35804717
>be normie filipino/Japanese/pacific islander from Hawaii
>talk to girls and get laid every once and a while
>move to California, San Diego
>"teehee, where are you from, anon?"
>tell girls I am from Hawaii
>could hear a monsoon happening inside girls pants
>tfw girls are instantly waterfalling over you
Makes me hmmmm every time I read post that say California is chad central.
>>
>>35805588
who cares? its worth a shot

fuck tinder and its algos

How do I spoof my GPS on tinder guys? Lets do this shit and fuck over them for fucking over us
>>
>>35805627
Well that just makes you a special case.

Even if you're not Chad, you're "exotic" and "different" (I.e. Not a typical California), which these sluts love. You fucking lucky bastard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.