[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Daily why we hate white people thread >>35783699

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: 1490468042399.jpg (129KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1490468042399.jpg
129KB, 640x428px
ITT: Daily why we hate white people thread
>>35783699

Some good reasons to hate white people.
>/r9k/
>/int/
>/pol/

Even worse
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/native-american-women-are-rape-targets-because-of-a-legislative-loophole-511

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/women-s-rights/violence-against-women/maze-of-injustice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_victimization_of_native_American_women

http://racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/NotIndianTradition.pdf
>>
Thanks for sharing these links friend.
Don't forget to repost this exact same thread once no one takes the bait
>>
File: 5taBr8I.jpg (172KB, 1322x599px) Image search: [Google]
5taBr8I.jpg
172KB, 1322x599px
mad shitskin alert
>>
>>35804614
>Some good reasons to hate white people.
>>/r9k/
Fucking leave if you don't like it here.
How autistic do you have to be to stay on a board that you hate? Do you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?
>>
File: 1479731589304.png (175KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479731589304.png
175KB, 645x773px
>Be Asian
>Elementary school
>When using the urinals
>White kids would run in
>Shove us into the urinals
>While giggling and shouting "ching chong ching chong."
>Later learned about the accomplishments of Christpher Columbus and Slavery

>The 1990's
>As Hong Kong is being returned by the British to China
>Constantly hear from white people that the Chinese are literally Satan
>For colonizing Tibet
>And millions killed during Mao
>And Tianamen Square
>White people whose cultures colonized the whole world
>Committed genocide against whole world including their own.
>Protesting that the BRITISH EMPIRE should not return land they stole after a war they caused and won to sell Opium. But promised to return in a treaty.
>Because China is evil and Imperialistic

>Hear from meat eating white people who wear leather shoes
>That Chinese are sick
>For having no animal rights laws.
>Eating dogs and cats
>And eating raw fish.

>High school
>Go to all white school
>Only Asian
>Everytime in class an Asian person is brought up, everyone turns
>and looks at me
>Or says "Hey, thats Anon"
>Feel like Spock in that TOS episode where a Romulan is seen for the 1st time.
>People make Chink jokes.
>Turn, look at me, and tell me "No offense Anon, we didn't mean you. You're cool

>Live in a bad innercity neighborhood.
>Been mugged a few times but never physically hurt.
>Take trip with family to Eugene Oregon. A suburb amongst the Redwood Forests.
>Homogeneous white population.
>Walking down suburban street full of redwood trees minding my own business.
>Group of white chads walk by.
>Sucker punches me.
>Stomp and kick on me while I lay on the ground.
>Call me an ugly chink and to go back to China.
>Born in the USA and never been to China.
>They walk away laughing
>Don't even steal anything from me

>>
>>35804754
Shitskin brains aren't developed enough to experience cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: 1490404644392.png (488KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1490404644392.png
488KB, 1024x764px
>live in country of white men
>go on a forum made by white men
>use internet made by white men
>use a computer invented by white men
>speak language made by white men
But let me tell you all about how I hate white men.
>>
>>35804964
aww, poor guy. :(
>>
>>35805104
I'm guessing that's a sarcastic response since Asian guys are shit on by everyone else.
>>
>>35804964
Hong Kong was mostly abandoned before the British took it.
>>
>>35804964
>That last paragraph
Did that actually happen?
>>
File: 1489514041075.jpg (21KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489514041075.jpg
21KB, 300x360px
>>35804614
>when you cuck the entire world so hard that the lesser peoples still hate you centuries later despite completely relying on your society and technology s to live a comfortable life
>>
>>35804964
the chinese are subhumans though
>>
>>35804614
African here, we hate white people because:
>They gave us law and order
>Education
>Railroads
>Roads
>Infrastructure
>The ways and means to exploit Africa's wealth

Fucking racist scum.
>>
>>35804964
Goes to show people are shit. Period
>>
>>35805499
You aren't african, albino piece of shit.
>>
>>35805499
t.cave dweller pretending to be human
>>
File: IMG_5141.jpg (136KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5141.jpg
136KB, 1024x593px
>>35804614
>tfw you willl never be fucked by a injun man calling you a white pig

i want to die
>>
>>35804964
Damn dude, fuck those people
>>
File: 8QMeC.gif (309KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
8QMeC.gif
309KB, 309x360px
>>35804614
The fact that all wars and atrocities of the past aside from those assumed done by whites are ignored is a clear example of selective learning due to your own jealous racism against whites. You cry about shit that happened hundreds of years ago or even decades ago but completely omit those of your own kind which are in many cases far worse - do you really think that the "native Americans" never had wars with one another , took land and people and animals away from each other - and what of the Spanish conquistadors who wiped out the Incan civilization basically - no you never state those facts and why - oh...maybe because that was in the distant past and had nothing to do with you ???
When you claim whites are evil you are making your own ignorance about history and human behavior obvious and therefore revealing yourself as the true racist.
It's really quite funny how stupid you are.
>>
>Hundreds of years ago some white people did bad stuff
>Said bad stuff did however have the positive side effect of advancing the entire planet in basically every single aspect.
>fast forward to present day
>white people for the most part become kind, want to help and welcome other people to their countries
>"People of Colour" mistake this kindness as a weakness and smell blood.
>Racism towards whites begins to rise
>Lots of shitposting about "LOLOL UR GOING EXTINCT fucking cave beasts. We finally get revenge!"
>"Inshallah we will finally conquer the infidel after he welcomes us into his home. We are so fucking amazing we Muslims!"
>"Hey Gringo, we're retaking the land you stole!"
>etc, etc.
>Be surprised when whites start ot reconsider the whole multiculturalism thing
>Be surprised when they want to build walls and have strong borders.

ur fault, we wanted to be friends. we wanted race to not matter, but you just couldn't help yourselves. You had to try and sucker punch us when we offered out a handshake.
>>
>>35804614
Can't we all agree to hate all people indiscriminately? I know I do.
>>
This thread gives me hope

>>35806100
Just kill yourself then mate if you hate everyone so much. No people to bother you once you're dead.
>>
>>35806048
Black guy here

As Patrice O'Neal said... "When we say 'white people,' we don't mean 'you, random white guy.' That guy is not 'the oppressor.' We mean the white SYSTEM that fucks over EVERYBODY."
>>
>>35806137
Next time I mean 'criminal', I'll just say black people then.

Idiotic quote.
>>
File: the eternal anglo.jpg (138KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal anglo.jpg
138KB, 600x700px
>>35804964
don't confuse white people with anglos please
>>
>>35806184
White guys on here are so fucking sensitive for cunts who regularly belittle other races and make 200+ replies about how shitskins and non-whites are trash/should be killed.
>>
>>35806137

Yet there is no fucking system of white supremacy, I know this to be fact. So when you say "Whiteness" I know you mean me, whether you realise it or not.

The only thing keeping the black man down is himself. Hard for you guys to admit this I know, since previously yes, it has been the white man. But those days are over. You've got access to every opportunity available but you just don't take them.

It's funny how Asians are the most succesful group of people in America yet people still claim it's a white supremacist nation. Everyone but the black man seems to be doing fine in America today, so maybe the problem isn't whitey this time?
>>
>>35804614
>implying they weren't godless savages
Let's not bring Christianity into this.
God can save everyone, including the godless white men who invade and pollute and are even proud of it.
>>
>>35806137
And that boils down to our government. And this I agree with. So why don't we stop saying it's da white people and start talking about the actual problem here?
>>
>>35806137
That's the jews nigger. Luckily, there are none in Africa so move there.
>>
File: TheYakbogPill.png (802KB, 774x944px) Image search: [Google]
TheYakbogPill.png
802KB, 774x944px
white people are an illusion

Wake up you dum fucks
>>
>>35804614

>they were killing and enslaving each other before white men ever showed up
>they willingly traded shit away for guns which they then used to fuck up their enemies

They were just as fucked up and war-like as any other humans. The only thing new Europeans introduced to them was the capacity to kill each other on an industrial scale. A concept they readily embraced.
>>
File: 1477237264214.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1477237264214.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>>35804964
could have been avoided if you and your parents just stayed in China though, pretty easy fix, just don't spend thousands of dollars to travel to America buy a house and live in a white neighbourhood, seems like a pretty easy solution
>>
>tfw you've watched your parents help white ppl live like kings your whole life
>tfw you're in college and having sex with white women
>tfw you plan on getting white maids and janitors to clean your shit when you get a nice job

They had their time, it's our time now amigos.
>>
File: 1484686112610.jpg (6KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
1484686112610.jpg
6KB, 184x273px
>>35807815
I'm poor and white though..
>>
>>35805527
*white people
Lol, kek, lel, tee hee, hihi
>>
Personally i'd like to stay and see how the world turns into an absolute shithead when all white people are gone.
>>
Any natives want to rape this pale face's pussy to get back at the white man?
>>
>>35806488
>Jews aren't white
Yes, yes they are
>>
File: 1465484157315.jpg (1MB, 2100x1525px) Image search: [Google]
1465484157315.jpg
1MB, 2100x1525px
I've noticed that 99% of the race war shit is posted by women or men that seek the approval of women.
I used to volunteer at a youth center, and the black boys and white boys actually got along most of the time until we started busing in students from another school that had a substantial black female population. The amount of harassment incidents went through the roof.
Go to one of those "we were kings, black people were gods melanin 100% ancient space aliens" websites, chadbook pages, whatever and you'll notice that almost all of the accounts and people making content are black women. Why do you think black men fetishize white women so much? It's because black women are complete and utter dogshit. I'm absolutely positive that black men and white men could get together and treat eachother as equals if black women were exterminated down to the last, they're holding everybody back. That's why black youth raised by their mothers and grandmothers end up so screwed up. Black women are cancer.

but of course, 99% of the blackposts on 4chan are just bait posts or people trying to force their fetish. outside of 4chan shitposts however, the conflicts between the black and white community is because of black women. no question
>>
>>35805528
Stop speaking my language you cunt. You're going to have to learn to live with us.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.