[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the coolest person you ever met? Who was the coolest person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: photo.png (146KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
146KB, 374x374px
Who is the coolest person you ever met? Who was the coolest person in your school?
>>
>>35804233
>Who is the coolest person you ever met?
me

>Who was the coolest person in your school?

myself
>>
>>35804233
>Who is the coolest person you ever met?
I don't have respect for anyone, not even myself. Humanity needs to die.

Me. I don't have respect for anyone, I'm outside the social hierarchy.
>>
File: 1489513614396.jpg (238KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489513614396.jpg
238KB, 917x720px
>>35804305
You are not able to post pictures without posting text, because then it won't be original enough
>>
>coolest person
Le anonymous xD

>In school
Le 9gag memer xd
>>
File: 8093634.jpg (51KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
8093634.jpg
51KB, 600x616px
>>35804305
>I don't have respect for anyone, I'm outside the social hierarchy.

>>35804390
fuckin kek
>>
File: 1485846426714.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485846426714.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>>35804233
i'm not sure but there was this one 6'3 black Chad who was really funny and talkative and who everyone liked, he was pretty cool, i guess he felt bad for me so he let me be his friend
he was my only friend for like a year or two but then he moved to a special school for basketball or something like that
he had some non-normie interests too like drawing and animu
it was nice
i miss having a friend
>>
>>35804233
No one really stands out, but I guess it would be the surprisingly intelligent and chill chav-type guy. We don't really have chavs here but that's the best way I can think of to describe him. He was really good at chess.
>>
>>35804559

mfw an actual Chad who isn't bullying other kids, this is rare, is this a superior breed? Will they soon reproduce and replace humanity with a superior breed of super strong and kind Chads?
>>
>>35804811
there's lots of chads like that. Some of them genuinely like people and want to see everyone succeed. They have a positive outlook on life and don't want the attention all for themselves. I'd like to be this kind of guy, but my social skills suck and I'm just too awkward to be likeable enough for the masses.
>>
>>35804811

Chad never bullied me and I've had a shit life full of hardships and wasted potential.
>>
File: unga.jpg (13KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
unga.jpg
13KB, 405x720px
>>35804233
This might sound retarded and unreal but the coolest person I ever met is named Darien Magnum. He wears a hat that says "Truckin' & Fuckin'" and a jean jacket. He has long black hair down to his ass and pedophile glasses and he paints gory scenes and pictures of people with diseases. his gf has 50'' hips.
pic related is a drawing I did based off of him.
>>
File: tumblr_okxcrw17CI1thzx08o1_400.jpg (53KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okxcrw17CI1thzx08o1_400.jpg
53KB, 342x342px
>>35804233
It was you! orginally anonymous
>>
>>35804811
>>35804922
>>35804948
I remember there once being a thread about cool Chads and some discussion was brought up and it was agreed that Chads are never assholes, at least intentionally.

In fact Chads never put robots down, they're the ones who try to include them and say shit like "Just be yourself bro! :)" and "Just go and talk to her! Girls like confidence! because they wanna see you succeed but they just don't get it. They're not the ones putting people down.

The reason why Chad is Chad is because he is naturally charismatic and likeable. He gets along with everyone and is cool with everyone and everyone sees him as cool.

The ones that tend to bully are Brads and Justins. They don't have that number one spot that Chad has, so they have to fight their way to the top and they're insecure still. Chad isn't. Chad knows he's hot, that he's cool and that he's talented. Justins and Brads are scared in case they lose their top status next to Chad, so they gotta put people down to make themselves seem better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.