[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys just a daily reminder that I'm a stupid little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 16

File: WIN_20170326_03_57_40_Pro.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_03_57_40_Pro.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
Hey guys just a daily reminder that I'm a stupid little old one-eyed retard with hearing aids that needs to kill itself.

I just want to thank you guys for existing. Unlike me, you truly have value. The "numbers game" for "putting yourself out there" and "being yourself" DOES work. Just not with people like me.

You're not me. You can see. You can hear. You can speak clearly. You can walk. You can carry things from point A to point B. And the best part? You look good while doing it, and that makes other people feel good to be around you because your industriousness makes them feel healthy and beautiful and normal by association, and that makes them want you to be around them, and to hang around you more!

I've read the posts on here about you guys complaining about being too short, fat, dark, whatever. But you guys are forgetting something: You have social camouflage. There's so many defective rejects like me "just being ourselves" thinking that we're people and going out to embarrass ourselves in job interviews and on first dates, that you guys are actually trending upwards on the acceptability scale. After an interview with me, any human resources staff would be even more retarded than I am to not hire you and give you a fair chance at employment, because "at least he's not a little one-eyed RETARD." Ditto for girls giving you a chance at an actual relationship.

I get confused by the too-short, fat, dark, etc. posters because I ride the Metro buses and trains all the time and have noticed an abundance of guys fitting your self-descriptions either wearing a work uniform or clinging onto their girlfriends like a scared child holding onto Mommy, or both. My point is, you can "be as yourself" as you want -- awkward is acceptable as long as it's not coming from a literal retard.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you guys still stand a chance. I'm just sorry that I won't be around to see any of you succeed.
>>
>>35803073
Are you saying that you're a retard just because you have 1 eye?
>>
>>35803073
are you saying this all because you are blindin one eye? some girls would even think that eye looks cool and it would be a bonus. if you found an anime girl who's into the 1 eye looks different thing it could even be a bonus.
>>
>>35803073
you can still find meaning in your life, op. friends don't care about looks, so you can at least make friends.
>>
File: WIN_20170326_05_22_51_Pro.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_05_22_51_Pro.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>35803184
It's more because of the way I've been treated. I act like a human and get treated like a retard.

Some people can make a single defect work for them, look at Fetty Wap for example. But multiple defects in a single person is too much for anyone to handle. It's not just the one eye.

It's also the hearing aids, which makes it hard for a co-worker or a partner to verbally get my attention.

It's the height, which means that my employer would have to either get co-workers to fetch items off of high shelves for me, or give me a small footstool so I could reach high shelves myself, but it would be a safety hazard to other employees. Not to mention that it's not sexy to fetch dishes from a high cupboard for your short boyfriend while strangers are flirting with you by asking you if he's your little brother.

It's the fact that I don't have a deep, booming baritone like other 38-year-old men. I sound like a child trying to talk with ice cubes in my cheek while sucking dick. Who would take me seriously?
>>
>>35804038
>Not to mention that it's not sexy to fetch dishes from a high cupboard for your short boyfriend while strangers are flirting with you by asking you if he's your little brother.
did that happen
>>
>>35803073
Seems like your brain is working fine and you can read text off a computer. That's all you need to be a success in today's society.
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (180KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
180KB, 1000x1000px
>>35803073

Yeah I'd say my problems pale in comparison to yours.

Good luck famalango, may kek bless you with his green puckered dick
>>
File: scorpion.jpg (54KB, 720x388px)
scorpion.jpg
54KB, 720x388px
GET OVER HEEEERE!!!!

>not origanale
>>
>>35804038
Is this your actual eye? I've never seen blind eyes appear that different before, I always assumed the 'white = blind' look was some kind of anime/horror movie thing. Is it genetic or due to a disease of some sort?
>>
>>35804279
When I was just 11 years old, my family dogged walked up to me and licked my eye right after it got done licking my father's butthole. The AIDS was transferred immediately and I went gay (blind) in one eye.
>>
>>35804367
Sounds pretty rough.
>>
File: WIN_20170326_06_42_15_Pro.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_06_42_15_Pro.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>35804030
Friends DO care about looks. I call it the Casting Agent effect.

When people meet you for the first time, you are a new supporting cast. A blank slate. No one knows anything about your past. Your internet post history isn't floating above your head for people to look at, nor can they read your mind and get your backstory. You are in total control of the content you distribute to your audience -- except, of course, the body in which you've been born.

What could be said about you? You have the possibility to be a driver's ed teacher, a lawyer, a receptionist, a doctor, an orange farmer, or even just a stay-at-home babysitter. No one knows except you. Because you're a healthy normal beautiful person with no disabilities, you are afforded the benefit of the doubt when it comes to casting you into a societal role. You could be someone's employee, roommate, boyfriend, apprentice, gaming buddy, personal assistant, whatever! Regardless, all it boils down to is how you look, and how you make your friends feel by associating with you.

Regardless of your skills or background, what matters most is the packaging that your character comes in. You have to be aesthetically pleasing so other people can glance at you and sigh in relief that they're on the same level as you, instead of "supporting" or "accommodating" you. The only way that people could ever feel comfortable having you around is if you, a: dispense favors that will benefit them and b: never inconvenience them by asking for favors in return -- just like an ideal buddy sitcom sidekick.

I used to have friends until I quit driving a car in 2009 due to bad vision. I was only good enough to be their chauffeur. No one wants to just hang out and chill on the couch and watch a show and share pizza and weed and alcohol with a retard when there's more than plenty of non-disabled options offering the same perks.
>>
File: thonking.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
7KB, 112x112px
>>35804367
interdasteng......
>>
>>35804038
Do you have Kik or Skype? You seem smart and interesting. Sorry for being /soc/-like; I just figure I should try and ask, since I really want friends.
>>
File: otter.png (203KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
otter.png
203KB, 700x700px
>>35804384
I hope someday, somehow, someone will love you OP.
Don't kill yourself please
>>
>>35804279
That is my actual dead blind right eye.

I suffered retinal detachment in both eyes at age 4. Emergency surgery was performed to wrap a prophylactic tube around my left eye's retina, but the right one was beyond repair. The discoloration occurred due to lack of oxygenated bloodflow and my iris could not retain its pigmentation any longer.

The eye wasn't so bad as a kid, classmates would just note the lack of a pupil and kind of move on...to mocking my hearing aids by standing in front of me, silently moving their mouths, and shrugging out of frustration as if they were wondering why I couldn't hear them. That has happened multiple times.

>>35804056
Yes.
>>
wait, you only have one eye and hearing aids you complaing about sitting on the couch?

"you can walk and carry things" what does one eye have to do with preventing you from doing that? I literally can't do those
>>
>>35804530
you got a girlfriend? that sorta invalidates most of your arguments

even this guy with a fucked eye can get a gf
>>
>>35803073
OP. I don't give a single fuck how someone looks as long as they're cool to hang out with and peak my interest socially, I'm not seeking a fucking life partner, just someone who shares my interests and I can enjoy myself with. You overestimate how superficial people are when it comes to picking friends, every chad has that fat friend you know that nigga
>>
>>35804384
i think looks might matter a little initially, but i believe personality wins out in the end with friendships. i know it can be hard finding people that have similar interests, but you really do seem like a nice guy. i have no idea what it's like being disabled and i'm an idiot, so maybe its not my place to preach at you, but i really hope you find a friend
>>
>>35804597
This

You seem a lot cooler than most people I've met outside
>>
You're a smart dude, OP. Most retards on 4chan are equally -- if not even more -- socially awkward than you probably feel like; they're considered normal yet they have no friends, girlfriend/boyfriend and their family has them locked in their basement, away from the evil, wicked world.

There's no need for you to an hero yet, keep living your boring life just like everyone else. I was unemployed for 3 years and lived with my parents before finding a job.

Also, neighbour's internet :^)
>>
>>35803073
Hey you're not a retard. I like your cool eye.
I'm sorry you feel terrible but I want you to know that you have as much right to exist as anybody, and that you're wanted here.
>>
>>35804384
>i was only good enough to be their cahffeur

After I stopped doing that I lost all my friends
>>
You've had a bad lot, OP
>>
>>35804530
take a boxcutter and give yourself a cool scar over your dead eye so you can look like one of my cool anime characters
>>
>>35803073
You're not a retard - from your posts you sound fairly intelligent. What other disabilities do you have, besides the broken eye? You keep mentioning hearing aids and short height. Also, forgive me for saying this, but I honestly think your missing eye looks kind of cool. You probably could own it if you tried to, instead of treating it like a disability.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>>35804941
yeah...what's the problem, he can clearly work at walmart if he's stacking shit. I see no problem here. Try being in a wheelchair
>>
>>35803073
Have you ever worn an eyepatch or considered it? No idea how people would react to that

Also how tall are you? You did mention that you are short

At least you're white and sound smart, so maybe you could get a nice job. More educated people generally aren't as shitty and won't treat you so poorly for your disabilities
>>
File: WIN_20170326_07_48_09_Pro.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_07_48_09_Pro.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>35804549
A girlfriend would be nice, but I'd have to first have something substantial to offer. I don't expect people to love me just for being the basic default of a decent human. I don't believe in participation trophies. I personally believe that the human body is made to work, and I am no exception. I accept that romance is a competitive pursuit.

Ideally I'd like to first get a job, any job, even if it's shoveling dogshit at animal shelters, so that I could have proof of my industriousness that would make me a viable dating partner. Have tried posting on craigslist and submitting resumes on indeed to no avail. I have to use common sense here -- if I'm not good enough to work with strangers for a few hours per day, a few days per week, then how would I fare in a personal relationship that involves cohabitation?>>35804407
I created a Skype account just now under the name "social liability". Associated e-mail address is the quoted phrase as one word at yahoo. No video chats until tomorrow, though.
>>
shit nigga that looks balling as fuck
>>
>>35805311
>didn't answer the question
oooook
op did u have a gf or not
>>
File: _20170321_111633.jpg (135KB, 1080x1085px)
_20170321_111633.jpg
135KB, 1080x1085px
You gotta write this shit down man, I don't want this thread to get lost in the 404...
You've clearly dwelled on a lot of the shit we face in life, and you've got a very clear but poetic way of expressing yourself.
You definetely have the depth/personality to compensate for physical flaws IMO, but alas you don't get hired for being a poet. Try finding a job that isn't hindered by your defects, and remember: you aren't a retard
>>
File: crime.jpg (54KB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
54KB, 532x299px
>>35805039

I do have an eyepatch, but if you've ever worn a bandage over a wound, you know how it feels after a while -- you need it to "breathe". Leaving my eyepatch on just irritates my blind eye into sweating and weeping. In short bursts, i.e. to keep from frightening older ladies at the CVS Pharmacy or older dudes driving the Metro bus, eyepatch is a cool accessory. But in the long-term, it's not really practical.

I'm 4'11".

Being white yields no advantages, sadly. Tried looking for work in the Deep South to no avail from 1996 - 2009, and increased my social lottery pool by moving to California and trying the same thing from 2010-present day. I know about the struggles for equality between ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientations, and they may have had a hard time being integrated into society, but it's easier for them overall because they can all be ostensibly classified as "beautiful". Pic related: Even criminals!
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (674KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
674KB, 2576x1932px
>>35805311
Hey OP, just wanted to let you know that your mind alone puts you leagues above the basic rabble you'd find on this site or in the street. Of which I'm glad you're here and not the later. 4chan is severely lacking in minds like yours.

And what I mean by that is being wise. Clearly your lifelong suffering has taught you more about human nature and the condition of it than most will ever know and in that regard you have value OP.

That makes you unique and valuable. You give insight into an aspect of the human condition that people should know about and be aware of. Even if that is your only calling it is not a vain one.

You're also clearly intelligent, which I suppose makes your condition all the more tedious since you are more self aware than most of the autists here.

I would also just like to say that I empathize with what life has wrought upon you and hope that your life improves somehow.
>>
File: 1427941057854.png (16KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1427941057854.png
16KB, 509x411px
>>35803073
Hey one-eyed robot. Your blind eye looks cool as fuck. Just here to tell you that it's not any better if you have the looks but don't have the sanity. There's a balance somewhere. Everyone who doesn't have a socially-acceptable smorgasbord of fake, vain traits gets to go fuck themselves by the river. Women don't have the patience for men who spend 90% of the time trying to solve the strange puzzles of their own mind. They won't help you, they won't save you, they won't even talk to you unless you start taking fucking kikepills so you can dull the sharper, clearer edges of your own reality. And if you can manage to keep a woman around after that, then congratulations; you've become a caged animal with dim dreams of their former nature, fed by sex and complacency, resigning yourself to the ordinary existence that everyone thinks they want.

So, the grass isn't really any greener. I just wish it would all be over.
>>
File: WIN_20170326_08_08_56_Pro.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_08_08_56_Pro.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>35805575
No I do not.

Not original in the slightest.
>>
>>35805674
>4'11"

holy shit are you king of the manlets?
>>
>>35805674
>I'm 4'11".
no fucking way. how? and I felt bad about being 5'5".
>>
File: WIN_20170326_08_44_12_Pro.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170326_08_44_12_Pro.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>35806000
Most likely explanation is that my mom chain-smoked while pregnant with me, thus resulting in my premature birth. I also had a cleft palette when I was born -- bottlefeeding me resulted in milk coming right back out of my nose. Everything was just wrong with me from the start.

I have six older half-siblings whose lives would have been much better off if I had never been born. That's what hurts the most -- being directly responsible for the decreased quanity and quality of eighteen years' worth of Christmas and birthday presents for six other children who had been there before me.

Without a nurturing environment, it's easy to guess why I haven't grown since middle school.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.