[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have problems >tfw nobody else cares about these problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: stop.jpg (42KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
42KB, 600x847px
>tfw have problems
>tfw nobody else cares about these problems
>tfw cannot fix these problems myself
>tfw too apathetic to get up and try to fix these problems
>>
>>35802610
I think you are in love with your problems.
>>
>>35802623
How would that work?

this has to be original
>>
>>35802660
>>35802623
>>35802610
I now pronounce you man and problems
you may kiss
>>
>tfw have problems
>tfw cant afford help for them because the problems prevent me from gaining employment
>tfw dont qualify for welfare vecause parents earn "too much" according to the system when they themselves are struggling to make ends meet
>tfw any attempt at suicide could fail and leave me in a worse position than i am in now
>>
File: 4ad.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
4ad.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
>Don't let your memes become dreams
>memes become dreams
>dreams become memes
>>
>>35802610
called "the autist limbo"

been there, still am. sucks.
>>
>>35803432
>"the autist limbo"
Is that the one where you try to get diagnosed with autism but it never goes anywhere?
>>
>>35802610
>too apathetic
Are you sure? In my experience what stopped me from getting shit done was the belief it is futile and there is no point. However I realize the chances of success are more like 1% at worst and if I tried something every day for years I would make progress eventually. Also even if you fail you learn something.

Lastly there is literally nothing wrong with whining and being an annoying cunt, as much as normies will scold you for it and they can't do anything about it unless you do something criminal. You were already unpopular and ostracized so all you have to lose is your chains and if they didn't treat you like a subhuman you wouldn't be in this position in the first place so fuck em.
>>
>>35802610
Yap, that's not my problem.
>>
For every fucking Amibo or video game you purchase, you could have spent that on going to a psychiatrist for help. Instead, you chose to invest in something else that doesn't solve any of your problems.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.