[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hellppp im a girl and im wondering how i can get views on youtube?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

hellppp im a girl and im wondering how i can get views on youtube? i really want to start a youtube channel but the trend these days are couple youtube channels and im also shitty at makeup :(
>>
>>35801812
Post ur face and I can decide also do y have a good voice?
>>
File: 1489840399121.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489840399121.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
Be a conservative. """"Redpilled"""" women get a lot of attention these days. Just parrot things you read here, not like you could do any better than that.
>>
Get naked

Origol
>>
>>35801843
that will destroy my reputation though. conservative women aren't well liked and i want to appeal to most people.
>>35801825
>>35801825
my voice is okay why
>>
>>35801860
Just play vidya. You don't even have to be good at it, just make a cute noise whenever you fuck up and wear cute/sexy clothes.
>>
>>35801860

I got friends in the boosting area just give me ur chanel and I'll boost it
But y gotta produce have decent content tho

Also get a intro outro and don't have forced ads

Use different music's themes each month and get a good rim light and good mic

There u go

Pyro out
>>
>>35801948
that's my problem
i need a theme to my channel. what kind of videos ill make
what's the point of going all out in the beginning? i just want to see what will work
>>
bump helppp i wantt views
>>
Do you have any interesting hobbies? Make music? Photography? Paint/draw? Comic books? Any strange or interesting talents? Movies/book reviews? Interactive media club? User submitted dares held to a vote within reason of morality and legality? A combination of anything I've mentioned?

I remember watching a Vlog about a High School graduates transition from home to college life...the move, the different city...I mean yeah she was cute but she had an interesting story. Sadly, I forgot her name and didn't subscribe so I "lost touch" with the awesome internet stranger. Also, Drunken Cooking was fucking awesome too. Neat idea, very funny and entertaining. They stopped uploading for some reason. Good luck.

Also, the College chick turned me on to a good song/band...

The Ropes-I Don't Like To Get Dirty

Bye now.
>>
>>35803168
i do but everything is saturated:(
>>
"""accidentally"'" show your pantsu a few times. Also repeatedly post your videos here so morons obsess over you for being female.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.