[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die I WANT TO DIE God fucking damnit why did I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1483772608365.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1483772608365.png
501KB, 1102x967px
I want to die

I WANT TO DIE

God fucking damnit why did I have to be fat my whole fucking childhood

The best years of my life, the development of my body and personality, all permanently fucked
>>
File: 1490441502762.jpg (74KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490441502762.jpg
74KB, 800x450px
>>35801662
Night brehs
>>
>>35801662
I never thought about it like this, that if you were fat during childhood it would mess up those times, at least I have my childhood to look back on wistfully. Did you have any good periods of your life op? If not, when was the peak, even if it was still pretty bad obviously your life hasn't been of the same quality for the entire time.
>>
>>35801662
I know that feel fat bro,now i have stretch marks all over my body..
>tfw gained 40kg last year
>>
L
M
A
O
>Not living in a bad area
>Not growing up where healthy food was accessible to everyone
>Not growing up with people not caring
>Everyone around you was fat or even fatter

Get bad :^D
>>
Not to piss anyone off but I was fat as a kid I lost all the weight with a friend and I got really skinny and kinda muscular and I started banging hot chicks but they were either sluts, crazy, or retarded.

I still have stretch marks everywhere but most fade a lot when you lose weight and I want to tattoo over them and remove them with lasers

Of course god took away my hair so this is all moot now.
>>
Who cares? I had a shitty childhood too. I made the decision to get past it and improve myself and now I'm doing fine. No one's holding you back other than yourself. The best years of your life are whichever ones you make them.
>>
I know that feel.
I missed out on so much because I was fat.

Also apparently being fat messes with your hormones, so you don't develop as masculine as you would have at a normal weight, which would explain a lot for me.

I've lost the weight now, but that was over 6 years ago and I still have loose skin from it.

It genuinely ruined my life.
>>
>>35801662
>i want to die

you know, it is doable anon
>>
create a new lifestyle
>>
File: 1490523716328.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
1490523716328.png
112KB, 877x2078px
>>35801662
Start changing now, you can still undo some damage
>>
>>35801662
I got briefly skinny when I was 16. Best i've ever felt. Call it daft but the feeling of my muscles straining the t-shirts I wore made me feel pretty good.
Now I lost all that and i'm chubby, can't even go back to that right now.
>>
>>35802324
Yeah, the stretch marks are bad.
>tfw have them around my lower waste and even on my upper arms.
>>
>>35804144
what is this about? today men going female?
>>
>was fat as a child
>gradually slimmed down to normal weight during my teens
>started lifting at 18
>being fat probably messed up my hormones a bit so I'm not very hairly and still have a babyface at 23
>pretty muscular at this point
>live in Japan so combination of being white + babyfaced + muscular makes me super popular with women

Well that worked out somehow
>>
>>35801662
Do you really think that being fat in the past has closed off all future paths to happiness?
>>
>>35804538
He's on /r9k/. Of course he does. The ethos of this board is that everyone on it is doomed to failure or 'not a true robot'.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.