[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >sit outside on balcony at midnight smoking my cigar,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: letters.png (532KB, 1086x750px) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
532KB, 1086x750px
>be me
>sit outside on balcony at midnight smoking my cigar, as I like to do sometimes, I might go back out there after this post although I have no further cigars
>neighbourgirl appears
>I had wanted to speak to her about her boyfriend who beat her and inform her that he had fled the country
>she was unaware, as I suspected
>anyway, the other neighbour came out while the conversation veered to anime
>I apologized to him, I had forgotten it was night
>He told me he owned the balcony
>He threatened to call the landlord
>I told him to go ahead and do it, the balcony is for all
>anyway, me and the girl went and spoke in the backyard
>She agrees to give me all her boyfriends stuff
>I take it and also remove a few spiders from her place cause they scare her
>she asks me my opinion of communism and I tell her that I never really gave it much thought but it works in Cuba
>that was the same question she asked her boyfriend before he tried to kill her, perhaps she was testing the waters to see if all men violently opposed communism
>anyway, I found a bunch of magic the gathering cards and yugioh cards in the trove
>apparently they are worth money

that's all. there's no moral, just my last three hours.
>>
>>35801615
You sound like a Jew to be h
>>
>>35801757
I'm no longer a jew and was barely one to begin with, I only got israel citizenship in a technicality. My bodily instruments aren't damaged.
>>
>>35801615
She sounds cute. You'll have to ask her out before this turns into a friendship. Meet her 2 or 3 more times and ask her on a coffee date or something. I'm happy for you anon, she sounds like a little cutie.
>>
>>35802129
Ah, I doubt it. I have a reputation of a curmudgeon, so it would be strange to appear at her door. I had never spoken to the neighbour who defended the balcony before today, even. He will find that merely because I choose not to speak doesn't mean you can tread on me. Making me open my mouth is a mistake.

At any rate, I doubt this girl is worth pursuing. I've made a resolution against consorting with women, and to break it for this girl who already aggravated one man enough to beat her would be unwise, I think. I could hear their fights when they had them, and girls do have to understand that it is not in their interest to endlessly talk down to their lover. She was lucky that when he finally snapped he didn't wind up killing her, merely maiming her. At least the girl in my last relationship was wary enough to be afraid, which I don't think this girl possesses. But ah, she's young. Perhaps she too has learned the hard way.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-26-04-30-26.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-26-04-30-26.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
These are the cards. There are also four boxes of magic the gathering cards. I like the show but have no knowledge of these games. I might just store them. This guy obviously worked hard on these games and if he may return some day. I am not driven by money so it doesn't hurt me to let these shoeboxes sit around.
>>
>>35801858
Lol your hereditary Jew nature is showing
>>
>>35802129
>before this turns into a friendship

Women who think good friends can't date need to die of cervical cancer.
>>
File: longhar.jpg (91KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
longhar.jpg
91KB, 600x855px
>>35802697
hatred holds your mind captive. I am sorry you are victimized by the hate in your body. Perhaps one day you will be free.
>>
>>35802749
Your jewish mind tricks dont work here kike
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.