[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not the girls want Chad. It's you who wants Stacy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: blurry ? with washed out colors.png (55KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
blurry ? with washed out colors.png
55KB, 256x256px
It's not the girls want Chad.
It's you who wants Stacy.
There are girls who actually do not prefer Chads. But you seem to only like Stacies -- and any other girl you'd call settling for less. Hypocritical isn't it?
>>
>>35801477
>t's not the girls want Chad.
False.
>It's you who wants Stacy.
False.
>There are girls who actually do not prefer Chads.
False.
>But you seem to only like Stacies -- and any other girl you'd call settling for less.
False.
>Hypocritical isn't it?
False.

sage
>>
>>35801486
why can't you find a girl then? unless you're like
>i have at least 1 quality that doesn't make me an absolute loser
False.
>>
>>35801510
I'm an ugly autist. But still, every single thing you said is false.

sage
>>
I'll take nearly any woman willing to acknowledge my existence. A vagina isn't even really necessary at this point.
>>
Chad and Stacey should stop fighting each other and stop cheating because it's fucking vile and disgusting to sleep around.

Chad and Stacey belong together.
>>
I accept my hypocrisy.
>>
>>35801571
Not surprised this is original.
>>
>>35801477
people keep making this spurious claim, but is it based in any truth?
I myself would date literally any biological woman who showed interest in me.
Although if I thought she were a bad person I don't think it would be a smooth relationship.
>>
I want a medicore looking social recluse with hobbies relating to mine
That ain't a stacy
>>
File: 1480691739001.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480691739001.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>35801477
>tfw the average women are so shit nowadays that just not being fat elevates them to 7/10 level
>if you're an average looking guy your only chances are to attract a 300lb hambeast
>>
File: 1490004624502.png (690KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490004624502.png
690KB, 750x550px
Where do u find the girls who don't want chad?

inb4 some sort of con
>>
>>35801486
>>35801525
>sage
lmao
>>
>>35802036
if we knew the answer to that, we wouldn't be having these problems
>>
>>35802036
such women dont exist, its a delusion. women are naturally hypergamous, why the hell would they want anyone else than the alpha male?
>>
>>35802088

but my mother married a beta?
>>
>>35802146
Wow your dad is such a lucky guy, truly he won because he got to marry her at the end, meanwhile she gave her best years to attractive chads. Your dad was a branch she grabbed onto after the freefall in her value started.
>>
>>35801477
>actually wanting a stacy
>wanting to deal with bullshit petty drama, some roastie cunt sperging about Keeping up with the Kardashians, or other stacy bullshit like that

I just want a girl who'll smoke and watch wapanese cartoons with me
>>35801510
why can't you find a girl then? unless you're like
>i have at least 1 quality that doesn't make me an absolute loser

Except I dont
I dont expect a girl i find to, either
But females that /should/ the the same market-value/1-10 rating as me, all date up

Women have a way larger chance to date up than men, and will take it almost at all times.

I dont blame them for this. I wouldnt want myself if i had a choice either, but when a 2/10 girl has a choice between a 4/10 guy and a 2/10 guy, she'll obviously pick the 4/10

and the 4/10 would be a chad in comparison to the 2/10

So, yes, given the chance, all the girls want a "chad" (dependent on what someone defines as a chad)
>>
I want a shut-in NEET girl with meme autism, or mild actual autism.

The last thing I want is Stacy, we would be completely incompatible.
>>
>>35802173

yeah i know.

so do we all have beta provider dads?
>>
>>35802217
probably, if our dads were alphas then we wouldn't be on /r9k/
>>
Last girl I talked to was 19yo chubby gamergurl and she still flipped me for Chad. Before that I thought that I wanted Stacys, but after that... No, just no
>>
>>35802217
>so do we all have beta provider dads?
Nah, my dad was a violent alcoholic who didn't provide much of anything.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.