[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy goes to fuck his wife's best friend >they�

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chad.jpg (81KB, 636x437px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
81KB, 636x437px
>guy goes to fuck his wife's best friend
>they're both there trying to shame him
>he doesn't give a fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHaon5aLLIc

You will never EVER be this alpha.
>>
>>35801285
why does she have a jewish stance?
>>
>>35801394
All women are Jews.
>>
>>35801285

>Using the phrase 'alpha' unironically

please go.
>>
>>35801285
>2:35
>girl tries to Chad-shame the guy for (obviously) being a massive fucking Chad McPussymagnet
>implying that's not the exact reason she married him in the first place
What a cunt. And I bet the guy fucked a lot of girls before he married her and she knew it.
>>
>>35801285
>has full beard
>rides motorcycle
>is not visibly phased when caught redhanded and immediately hit with divorce when he was expecting pussy

it doesn't get more alpha than this. he has such ease getting pussy that he is not phased remotely by divorce.
>>
>>35801940
I think he will be the instant he leaves, not because he didnt get pussy, but with the divorce and especially this video as evidence, he is gonna have to pay shitloads of money to her
>>
>>35801569
>he doesn't get his human behavior information from people trying to sell him snake oil to fix his inferiority complex

ok wow, I feel bad for you my man
>>
>>35801998
true, if this happened to me though (I would never cheat but if I was in this situation) I would be devastated because that means I can no longer raise my child properly and they will grow up with divorced parents, I won't be able to help them at all times etc. especially because women often get custody I wouldn't be able to help my child, a terrible fate. Maybe he's an asshole (likely) so he doesn't care very much about his kid, but it's still impressive either way the composure he showed when in an instant he went from expecting some pussy to his wife in his face telling him she wants a divorce.

either way sucks for him, but that's what happens when you cheat.
>>
>>35801569
>phrase

It's just a word you foolish ass muhfugga

Origi
>>
>>35801285
I think it's pretty funny how she left in that part of the video where he calls her out for cheating on him while she was pregnant with his kid.
>>
>>35801285
fake and most certainly not original
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.