[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 12 year old Kurdish refugee moved to the UK, learnt flu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: Syrian refugee.jpg (67KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian refugee.jpg
67KB, 1080x1080px
This 12 year old Kurdish refugee moved to the UK, learnt fluent English in 3 years and is working hard to become a scientist.

So do you still want to kick him out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-39297577
>>
yes. I don't want the little shit raping my pure Euro women.
>>
>>35801001
for every one of these kids there's 100 rapists that come in so yes kick him the fuck out
>>
Why is the new liberal answer to poverty and low skill labor replacing them all with third worlders?
>>
>>35801001
>So do you still want to kick him out?

I don't want to kick out any individuals.

Stop applying action taken against a large group to action against an individual.
>>
He speaks better English than most of the other sand niggers in the city, including the ones who were born in Birmingham.
>>
>>35801001
STOP TAKING MY BENNIES RONY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35801071
From experience, people who come from nothing usually have the most determination.

They're probably on the dole right now but I bet as soon as they find their feet they'll get off it, unlike 90% of British families.
>>
>>35801072
large groups are made up of individuals.
>>
>>35801040
Source? (/pol/ doesn't count)
>>
>>35801001
I want the vast majority of refugees (who are mostly unskilled uneducated violent adult men) to be kicked out. If kicking them out means these few good examples have to go too, then I welcome it.
>>
>>35801102
Literally just google "refugee rape" and you'll see countless cases
>>
>>35801001
actually according to Ben Shapiro, multiple studies, surveys, and polls have shown that around 50% of muslims support terrorism, but of course we shouldn't say that because that makes them, the people who follow a religion which states that fucking pre-pubescent girls without their consent is totally fine, bad.
In fact, speaking against this religion or it's followers has been outlawed in many countries, including Canada, and many parts of Europe
>>
>>35801125
google isn't a source.....
>>
He's a Kurd, practically white and most likely not a Muslim.

No issues here.
>>
>>35801149
>cases aren't sources
okay nigger sympathiser
>>
>>35801001
k*rds don't deserve to live
>>
>>35801164
List
Sources
Retard
>>
>>35801164
whoa.... now I am truly redpilled....
>>
>>35801001
This uniform... Is this... Park High School, Stanmore?
>>
>>35801001
Because K*rds are shit. only Turks are bro tier
>>
>kurdish

Based, he can stay.
>>
File: 1490459758316.jpg (21KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490459758316.jpg
21KB, 446x373px
>KURD
This ends now
>>
>>35801164
You claimed that for each civil refugee there were 100 rapist. Give me the source for that info or stfu.
>>
>>35801001
Of course not. He's a kurd you fucking retard. Kurds are christian. They don't form gangs who rape women and enforce Shariah law, and they know to drive on the road when crossing Westminster Bridge.
>>
>>35801426
>Kurds are christian
Yeah nah. The majority of them are muslims. Look it up.
>>
>>35801426
I have never seen a single christian kurd in my entire life
>>
>>35801093
>people who come from nothing usually have the most determination
you've never been poor: FACT
>>
>>35801163
American education. He's most certainly not white and he's most likely a muslim. Many issues here.
>>
>35801426
Think you are talking about Armenians
But I would let him stay in the area of the city full of turks would love to see them replaced
>>
>>35801001
he looks borderline white so he can stay.
>>
File: bomb4.png (1MB, 1413x962px) Image search: [Google]
bomb4.png
1MB, 1413x962px
the good ones dont outweigh the bad ones

economic output is not the only thing we should care about when setting immigration policy

why should we let the third world brain drain and stay a shithole

every dollar of welfare and every public service that he and his family further burdens is something that could instead be helping a native English person, who need all the help they can get in feeling economically and environmentally secure enough to have more children
>>
File: kurd.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kurd.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>35801426
Daran, please.
>>
>>35801001
be a scientist in your own country, mudslime
do some experiments on which rocks taste the best
>>
>kurd
hmmm. i wonder who could be behind this post?

K.I.D.F maybe?
>>
>>35801568
>>35801568
>>35801126
>>35801116
>>35801027
>>35801001

I find it hilarious that so many robots here are confessed NEETs leeching off their parents and the system. Yet fear that shitskins will be a burden.

And complaining about refugees? Since when did we care about roasties?

They are violent terrorists? From the same board thst idolizes, supports, and gave us The Supreme Gentleman, Chris Harper-Mercer and other an heroes? I guess it's okay when the violence is on a chad or stacy in the name of the beta uprising but not in the name of allah. Just now, theres a thread where betas state unironic support for a guy who shot a mom in front of her five kids.

>>35800499
>>
>>35801801

They're beta cucks angry that someone is more successful. But on r9k they are more transparent whereas normie racists have to hide their powerlevel.

All whites are like this as seen in this thread:
>>35783699

Spreading across the world. Spreading disease. Immigrating and settling on the lands of others. Imposing their ideologies and cultures. Driving them off their jobs and land. Selling drugs. Raping women. Committing genocide. Taking jobs. Manipulating currency. Using deception and influence to break up nations and economies.

White people fear these things from immigrants the most. Yet they've done it for centuries and done it bigger and better than everyone else. I guess they don't want the competition.
>>
>>35801001
>>35801001

Yes. Let him fix his own country.
>>
>>35801977
Kurdistan is not a real country.
>>
File: 1424395364420.jpg (26KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1424395364420.jpg
26KB, 396x385px
>>35801001
Is he still a shitskin and a mudslime? If the answer is yes, fuck him.
>>
>>35801001
He's 12 (>implying he's not 18+). He's in year 7 or 8, he didn't do his year 5 SATs here and hasn't done his year 9 SATs yet. He's no more learning to be "a scientist" than any other 12 year old, but he is statistically more likely to rape, stab, and steal.

Literally put a bullet in him and all unqualified migrants and push their corpses in the direction of France and other cuck states.
>>
>>35801001
No, he's white, why would I kick him out?
He seems nice, glad to have him part of Britain.
>>
>>35802147
>white:him::r9k:straight
>>
>>35801071
yeah and in 20 years when their kids are too good to work shit jobs, well, that's when the waters will get a little muddier
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>be 6'6" top 1 percent wealth valedictorian (me)
>have absolutely zero problems with refugees and vote hilldawg

>be 5'7" NEET HS dropout
>hate refugees and vote Brumpf

REALLY make you think
>>
>>35802248
the rich and middle class aren't the ones who will have to live with and compete with refugees, of course you can afford to virtue signal to all your homies
>>
>>35801001
I have nothing against niggers as long as they pay taxes and fucking behave. Tbqh they are probably the best way to save this country. All the spoiled natives are way too lazy, including me.
>>
>>35801001

kurds are fine though since they don't have the mental illness called islam
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35802291

Ummm hate to break it to you sweetie, but I grew up in a NEET single mother home in an lower class shithole where I had to deal with minorities all the time.

Maybe all the retards on this board should try and improve themselves instead of blaming their problems on everyone else.
>>
>>35801001
I don't care as long as he keeps to raping other Syrians
>>
>>35802408
this desu, they should rape other immigrants and stop trying to race mix
>>
Kurds are muslim, they're about 98/2 sunni/shiite. I'd trust them above any other muslim since they seem more bent on establishing their own state than conquering others but that trust doesn't go very far.
>>
>>35801093
Not in America. Most of the time, the illegals just go to a state like California with its own state run welfare programs, or they use a false SSN and get federal welfare.
>>
>>35803340
I trust them more than the Jews.

Kurds love America and named their streets in Kurdistan after Americans, because they are grateful for our help.

They are the only ones risking their own lives to save Christians and Yazidis. And at a disproportionate rate too.

Remember that Yazidis hate Kurds and Muslims and a few years back stoned to death a Yazidi teenage girl for eloping with a Kurdish Muslim boy and recorded it on video.

On Liveleak there are loads of videos of ISIS Pehmerga kicking ISIS ass, and then treating the captured and wounded ISIS scum with respect and compassion they don't deserve.

Saladin was a Kurd and we all know how well he treated even his enemies. That was feudal times in warfare too. Imagine how he treated friends.

Now imagine them today.
>>
>>35801001
>On Liveleak there are loads of videos of ISIS Pehmerga kicking ISIS ass, and then treating the captured

Oops meant Kurdish Peshmerga kicking ISIS ass
>>
>>35801001
When he turns 19 he'll fuck off back to wherever he came from and get gunned down by the Turks.
>>
>>35801001
yes.

Firstly,
>texas sharpshooter
furthermore, Kurdistan is a complete shithole - his people need him more than we do. England doesnt need a few sand nigger scientists but certain kurdistan (well, turkey, syria or whatever) does. I would rather these horrible shitholes become nice, visitable places than the good pakis come to england.
>>
>>35801001
It is very likely that he's Orthodox Christian.
>>
Yes. The multicultural society has been an abject failure. Also

>are you reallly against unending non-western immigration, well this one boy wants to be a SCIENTIST so now you should take all Syrian refugees in without end and we might as well take a million a year, just to be sure, we don't want to be racist even when they are raping our women and we're having Sharia law now

I don't care. They don't belong here. Ask Saudi Arabia or the UAE to take them in.
>>
>>35801125
>Just literally Google what I searched for to find my bias sources
So this is how /pol/ works huh
>>
ITT: American autists talking about Birmingham when they most likely assumed was Birmingham, Alabama

Honestly have never understood this, why do you fucks insist on talking about the UK(as if you've been here) when your only knowledge comes from info wars and the daily mail.

Now I understand why we have a containment thread, because you fucks have no understanding about other nations.

t. Living in Birmingham (Not a yam yam)
>>
>>35804588
To be fair the truth is stranger and more depressing than fiction with Birmingham. Higher even than Rotherham in the Holy Shit this was once a 100% white powerhouse of industry stakes. What have they done.
>>
>>35801149
But doesn't google only put factual stuff on the first page? (and funny stuff)
>>
>>35801801
ok Goldberg
>>
>>35801001
>>>35801001
>>On Liveleak there are loads of videos of ISIS Pehmerga kicking ISIS ass, and then treating the captured
>
>Oops meant Kurdish Peshmerga kicking ISIS ass

Heh. I remember one video where the Peshmerga are surveying their victory and checking the corpses of the ISIS snackbars.

They find his one ISIS dumbass still alive with his guts exposed and crying like a little bitch. He's talking to his commander over the radio and apologizing for letting himself get captured and asks him to pray for him if he is too weak and talks.

The Peshmerga treat his wounds and yell at him and his commander over the radio telling them he's being treated humanely and won't be tortured or executed because they are Kurds and Kurds have honor unlike ISIS rats.
>>
>>35801330
we are taking over, kek wills it.
>>
>>35801001
Having him here means we have to deal with terrorism and rape gangs not to mention the ethnic tension and various other social problems.

Yes, I do want to deport him.
>>
File: Illegal-alien-horde-620x411.jpg (97KB, 620x411px) Image search: [Google]
Illegal-alien-horde-620x411.jpg
97KB, 620x411px
>Kurdish child who wants to work and conform to society
>You can't be against hordes of unemployable violent Pashtuns, Pakis, and Arabs if you let him stay

Typical leftist tactic, trying to conflate all forms of immigration/groups of immigrants.

>Your ancestors came from XYZ, how can you not want the Paki NEET with 10 children?
>You like your Chinese neighbors and Chinese restaurants, why not import some Subsaharan Africans too?
>>
>>35802372
libcucks are still using this tired strawman.
>>
>>35801001
>be me
>live in the north of Paris
>had like 200 fucking refugees at my metro station
>all over the entire street
>sleeping on matresses on the ground
>asking for money at every corner
>pissing and shitting on the street
>stealing

no thanks
>>
>>35801001
Think about it like this. You're buying a box of bananas. When the box ships and arrives at your front door. There is a note on it. In the note it says that there is a 1% chance that eating one of these bananas will detonate a bomb wiping out your street block. There is no difference between any of the bananas and no possible way to tell. Do you take the box into your home and eat the bananas?
>>
>>35801001
Non-Europeans being here changes the dynamics of neighbourhoods and communities who were not asked if they wanted them there. The statistics show that immigrant communities (with east Asians as the only exception) are represented in crime, poverty (and thus need government assistance - i.e. money), and have no interest in being a part of the country they live in. They just want to carve out a hostile and closed off criminal community for themselves.

In the end, migration of South Asian Muslims, Arabs/Kurds and Africans has led to eroded native communities, increased crime, and increased government spending. In all, the result is negative.
>>
File: 1449575015173.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449575015173.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>35801001
>>>35801001
>Think about it like this. You're buying a box of bananas. When the box ships and arrives at your front door. There is a note on it. In the note it says that there is a 1% chance that eating one of these bananas will detonate a bomb wiping out your street block. There is no difference between any of the bananas and no possible way to tell. Do you take the box into your home and eat the bananas?

Sure. Because the whole situation is highly improbable.

Who the fuck buys bananas for themselves through the mail? Why would a terrorist leave thst note? Why did the parcel carrier not notice? Where is the bomb?

Also I have access to a X-Ray Lab and Ultrasound.
>>
>>35801093

yeah, surer

meanwhile muslims suck up up to 45% of welfare in western countries, sit on their asses and whine about muh rayssizm

also feel free to explain how people who "came from nothing" paid up to 13000 euros in cash per person to get smuggled into the country
>taking in muslims
>ever

when lebanese christian majority took in muslim refugees they came together with the local muslim minority to take over the country and were soon hunting the christians down.

There's a reason rich gulf arabs ignore those "syrian" migrants
>>
>>35801334
This begs the question, how many good refugees are there and not jisteconomic migrants?

Also Google provides sources stop with this moving the goalpoast tier Shit.
>>
>>35806880

from memory:

75% of the migrants are adult men below 50 years of age
20% are syrian
>>
>Kurdish
These are pretty civilized. Just like the rest of the middle east. Only problem are turks and syrian. Iraqi too but some hardcore islam countries have been getting westernized lately.
>>
>>35806260
>libcucks are still using this tired strawman.

>boohoo they keep using an arugment i cant argue back against because its true

why don't you go get an education, get a job and then we'll see buddy.

and if you cant afford an education, stop voting for people who wont give you one.
>>
>>35801001
back to /pol/ with this shit, leftist swine
>>
File: 1482058709400.png (34KB, 643x703px) Image search: [Google]
1482058709400.png
34KB, 643x703px
>this K*rd contributing to brain drain of his homeland is why you should let in a million jihadist nigs
Take affirmative action out of the equation and then see what happens
>>
>>35807115
>boohoo they keep using an argument
It's not an argument. That's the entire point of pointing out it's a strawman... It's fallacious so there's no reason to "argue back against" it because you literally might as well start arguing about Mathematics or Marine biology for all the relevance it is.

By the very concept of using fallacious reasoning, you have lost the entire argument

Try again next time, kid.
>>
Bro served in Iraq as a Marine.

Kurds are not savages like Arab snackbar shitskins.

They are civilized, well mannered, polite, and proud. That's why Arabs and Turks fear their presence.

Bro said that Kurdish communities are the most trustworthy and welcoming locals. They adopt American culture and will go out of their way to cheer up U.S. Servicemen by making them free hamburgers, pizza, and hot dogs to feel at home. They have streets named after George H.W. Bush, Colin Powell and other American figures.

Saddam wanted to annex Kurdistan not because he hated them but because he was a wannabe Kurd. He claimed he was descended from Saladin, declared himself the Second Saladin and tried to give the impression that he was just as Kurdish as them and had the right to lead them. And that he wss freeing them from white imperialism instead of oppressing.

Reminds me of Japan's China worship that turned into their invasion of China. They claimed they respected their East Asian brothers and was merely trying to guide them into the light and rid them of white imperialism.
>>
>positively judging a 12 year old in the Western education system for saying retarded shit

absolutely plebian nearly every stacy in my school wanted to be a marine biologist at one point or another and now they'll all be lucky if their 3 year Psychology course lands them above median wage in some run down marketing firm

in 2 months time he'll want to be something else

GET EM OUT, FOLKS
>>
>>35801001
>learnt fluent English in 3 years

Why is this worth mentioning? I would think he's mildly retarded if he took 3 years to learn English one the easiest languages in the world.
>>
>>35807351
Kind of easy to learn if you are a native speaker of a language under the Germanic or Latin families.

Not so much for the rest which may have different characters, writing directions, syntax, grammatical rules, pronunciations and other stuff.
>>
>>35807316

Immigrants we should allow in

>White Europeans
>Asians
>Indians with degrees
>Brazillian supermodels
>And now Kurds

And Mexicans only during harvest season

Immigrants to &b

Third world shitskins including
>Niggers
>Arab
>Pakis
>Spics
>Balkans
>Turks
>Armenians
>>
>>35807996
>Immigrants we should allow in
>>Asians
>>Indians with degrees
>>Brazillian supermodels
>>And now Kurds
"no"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Z57ZOU2kQ
average kurd
>>
>>35801001

No. But that shouldn't mean anyone has to support welcoming hundreds of thousands of refugees, most of whom will undoubtedly have difficulty assimilating into a different culture.

I'm not a /pol/fag, and I hold no bigoted views toward any social or religious group. I just don't think a country like the U.K. can support the assimilation of hundreds of thousands of people from a society so vastly different from their own.

Why do people keep pushing this issue as some extreme dichotomy? "You're either for refugees or you aren't." No, that's not the case at all. People can support welcoming a more reasonable number of refugees.
>>
half of all chemists are unemployed

tell me why we should be giving our jobs to foreigners ?
>>
>>35808336
i highly doubt chemistry is that saturated of a field
>>
4chan has been pro kurd always
>>
>>35801001
>1 unicorn brown cunt
>"do we really need borders, anon?"
>>
>working hard to become a scientist.
A scientist of what?
I fucking hate that the media flings that term around. Being "a scientist" isn't a real goddamn thing.
>>
>>35808790
its actually moreso.
>>
>>35809091
cite then. I looked it up and estimates are 10-15% unemployment, more for fresh grads, from ACS
>>
File: 1488552404404.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488552404404.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>35801001
>Kurd

honorary aryans, no group likes them in the middle east and ive met plenty of kurdish qts
>>
>>35802038
I smell turks
>>
>>35809045
r u clinically retarded?
>>
>>35804294
Im a Kurd myself and yea that thing with the teenage girl getting stoned is true her name was (du'a) but yazidis dont hate Kurd coz the majority of them are Kurds
>>
>>35801093
It's going to be hard to do that when you have a guaranteed income from the state.

They're all just getting NEET bucks, and you've seen what does to the productivity of a large majority of the people that frequent this site.
>>
>>35801001
He looks about 16 or 17.
>>
>>35801001
Kurdish people aren't full muslims.

And kurdish people are most of the time very liberal.

But other rapefugees aren't.
>>
>>35801001
We had the same racebait thread yesterday, how pathetic do you have to be in order to resort to provoking unhinged NEETs on /r9k/.
>>
>>35808064
They are turkish you fucking faggot.

There is even Turkey in the name.
>>
>>35810859
Tekmill is a kurd
>>
>>35801001
Reminder that we can't make jobs or space in higher institutions so him getting accepted means some poor sap who did everything right isn't going to make it just because he can't compete in oppression olympics.
>>
He's quite cute though. We can keep him
>>
no, he is actually useful to society, unlike most immigrants
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.