[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be a roboto if you fugged a girl? i dont want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

Can you be a roboto if you fugged a girl? i dont want to lose my credentials
>>
If you have the option and choose not to on the basis that it would make you not a robot, you're already not a robot.
>>
>>35800449
What if i fucked her but i was thinking about going back to 4chan? I didnt even cum, i told her i had to post something
>>
>>35800419
Yes, you can be a robot and not be a virgin, but you will never be a grand wizard. Also, sometimes it won't even count as losing your virginity, some normies have more specific requirements for you to lose it. It really doesn't matter tho.
>>
>>35800491
That might not count as losing your virginity. Although it'd be more concrete if she was the one who told you to stop.
>>
as long as you don't get it regularly I feel like you can be roboto.(1+ times every year)
>>
>>35800491
Not a robot
>>35800419
No
>>35800695
Wrong
>>35800741
FUCKING NORMALFAGS PISS OFF
>>
>>35800782
Quit being edgy. Fucking stupid women is pretty easy for nearly everyone, if OP was able to get some pussy once in his life, that doesn't make him a normie.
>>
>>35800695
I feel the same way, being a roboto is a way of life, grand wizard is just an achievement
>>35800711
She told me to stay but i really wanted to go home, watch some life of boris and eat noodles
>>35800782
this pretty much >>35800902
>>
>>35800933
rejecting women rather than wanting women and not getting them is one of the first few steps into becoming an Omega, which would be like the Chad of robots. Normies are to Chad as Robots are to Omega.
>>
> has had sex EVER outsida a rape/abuse incident
> be robot
pick exactly one, normo
>>
>>35801028
Robots and wizards are not the same thing. A lot of the original robots weren't virgins when this board opened. Virginity is a meme the normies use to insult us.
>>
>>35801006
Oh i totally forgot about the omega thing, maybe for some of you this is all memes but i really think there is some deep philosophy behind all our shitposts
>>
I understand that a lot of people just want to fit in nowadays because of the dank maymays this board has spawned but you can't be robot if you have ever had sex, have the option of having sex or if you are female.

The only exception is if you pay for sex or was raped (as a male at least).

Just accept that you are failed normie or a cyborg.
>>
>>35801127
A lot of it is very well illustrated in animal nature. Although robots and omegas are not common breeders, we definitely contribute to art and science a lot more than our normie counterparts. Look it up, the greatest scientists, writers and artists were very much robot/omega tier.
There is a theory that Da Vinci was into traps and Mona Lisa is a femboy.
>>
>>35801234
The only dank meme in this board is the virgin fat cunt that lives with his mother and loves his tendies, which is clearly an example of a wizard and not a robot. If you meet some other robots, you'll see that whether or not they lost their virginity is meaningless to their behaviour, which is still very robot-like if they are true robots.

Losing your virginity is easier than it seems.
>>
>>35801311
This sentiment is not correct. Are you still a virgin if you had sex once, but still act as unconfident as a (stereotypical) virgin? The answer is no, it would just make you a loser.

The same applies to robots. As a failed normie or a cyborg you can still have the same problems as a robot, but that doesn't mean you are one.
>>
>>35801234
>im fat, ugly and a virgin
>i consider myself a robot
>all robots must be fat,ugly and virgin
Ohh aristotle all your life was worthless, even today people dont understand what universal
and particular paradigms are
>>35801245
Im sure you can see betas and alphas in nature but omegas? I mean a race who doesnt have interest in fucking is just going to dissapear quickly, i think omegas only exist in the modern history of humanity.
>>35801311
I havent seen an original meme here since 1958
>>35801393
>Are you still a virgin if you had sex once, but still act as unconfident as a (stereotypical) virgin?
So your way of being depends on whether you are a virgin or not? That sounds like you arent a "true robot" You are just facing the same problem as robots and then you act like one.
This means being a robot isnt your essence, its a temporary quality.
>>
>>35801393
Sex matters less than you think it does. Having sex once won't lose you anything but your virginity. The idea that sex has anything to do with robots comes from beta male memes that are proliferated in this board.
A robot is someone with significant social exclusion; a cyborg isn't excluded but also isn't inherently included; a failed normie was once included until an external force led him to be excluded. Although being a virgin will get you excluded from many social interactions, not being a virgin won't necessarily allow you to be included.
>>
>>35801467
"In the animal kingdom, lone wolves are typically older wolves driven from the pack, perhaps by the breeding male, or young adults in search of new territory. ... However, lone wolves have difficulty hunting, as wolves' favorite prey, large ungulates, are onerous for a single wolf to bring down alone."
>>
>>35801467
You're sounding like a those girls on tumblr with gender issues. If you aren't a virgin then you aren't a robot. it's as simple as that.

And I said stereotypical virgin. It's a pretty big stereotype among normies that if you're akward it's because you are a virgin. Apparently people often become more outgoing once they lose their virginity. That's the stereotype I was talking about. My argument still stands.
>>
>>35801475
Then tell me, how can you be robot if you were once socially included enough to have sex? It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>35801521
Here, read this and try to understand please: >>35801475
>>
>>35801558
Get a single Chad friend and tell him you're a lonely virgin. You are guaranteed to get laid eventually unless you are horribly disfigured.
>>
>>35801515
Oh thats a nice example, thanks
>>35801521
>Hah-ha you sound like this group of people who we all clearly hate
>My argument is this stereotype, its an opinion but i will call it a fact and wont move from there
no problemo brainlet
>>35801558
Now this is a nice question
Now i ask
>Is sex always in a social context?
>Why do you think robots MUST be rejected from social circles, if he is a robot by choice he rejects himself
>>
>>35801558
>socially included enough to have sex
You don't even have to leave your room to get a girlfriend anymore. Find an internet roastie, talk to her, meet her up, fuck her.
>>
26 posts, 8 posters
w e w l a d
>>
>>35801631
It's a discussion thread, not a meme thread. Not a lot of poster variation.
>>
>>35801599
>>35801567
>>35801610
>>35801616

First of all, I don't know why you are attacking my example because there is nothing wrong with it. Second of all, regardless of if you lock yourself up in your room. If you can find someone online that likes you enough to have sex with you, it means you aren't that socially excluded after all.

I don't really get why you people want to be called robots so bad. accept that you are a failed normie and move on. The only reason you people get so passionate about this is because you just want to belong somewhere so bad like the failed normie you actually are.

And as I said before, if you choose to avoid women but actually have a chance with them, you're not a robot. You're more of a cyborg.
>>
>>35801945
Okay, brainlet
>>
>>35801945
>Guys why are you questioning me!! Im a real robot!!!!!!1!
Sure, brainlet
btw, i like how at the end you accepted partially that we are right, its okay
>>
>>35801974
Nice argument

>>35802016
I never denied that people who avoid women are robots. On the contrary, That's actually what I started my argument with.

I never even called my self a robot, but I've been on this board long enough to recognize retards like you claim you're a robot to fit in, when you obviously aren't
>>
>>35801075
you're arguing semantics
robot is not even a real thing, it's more of a make-believe idea
>>
>>35802150
Oh i don care about fitting in a internet board, im just bored and want to talk about the ameaning of robot.
>People who avoid women are robots
Okay, we agree on that, but how can you avoid them if they never hit you?
After all, having sex (or literally cheating your brain and masturbating) is a need, what is the difference between masturbating and having sex?
Oh and i would like to know what a robot is for you
>>
>>35802150
are not robots*

had to correct myself.
>>
>>35802231
well isnt that rude, after i written all that shit lol
>>
>>35802259
My bad, not my intention
>>
>>35801028

can you be a robot if you were raped by a woman?
>>
>>35802322
Anyway, doesnt just the fact that we are discussing this at (idk you here is 7 am) makes us robots?
>>
>>35800491
>>35800449
you're a robo
fuck those retarded gealous fucks
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.