[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get tired last night around 11 >finally this is the chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1489562091240.jpg (31KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1489562091240.jpg
31KB, 600x495px
>get tired last night around 11
>finally this is the chance to fix my sleep schedule
>go to sleep at 11:30
>wake up at 5
>a bit earlier than expected but so far so good
>make breakfast do shit
>fall back asleep at around 8:30AM and wake up at 11AM
>oh well I did only get 6 hours at night nakes sense
>do shit until I fall back asleep at around 1 and wake up at 4:30
>oh well that shouldn't be too bad either
And now it's 3:38 in the morning and im still awake
What is wrong with me
>pic unrelated
>>
Same here
During the day I sleep like every two or three hours and I somehow stay awake all night till 8am or so.

Worst thing there's no one to talk with or something to do really, after a few hours of shitppstinh, lurking and watching animu it gets super boring and depressing
>>
>>35799798
I like it, it's quiet and as bright as I want or dark as I want. Unlike day when the sun is always intruding whether I want it or not.
But it's not good because I have classes and stuff during the day.
>>
>>35799875
I'm NEET rn and trust me, loneliness is good at first but with the time it becomes a slow poison killing you from the inside.
My old "friends" doesn't even talk to me anymore and I can't go out and meet some new people, I want to but I can't
>>
>>35799640
Constantly battling with the same thing, my sleeping pattern ALWAYS resets to sleeping from 5-8am to 4-8PM

It's a constant struggle trying to meet real world things.

And fuck me if I don't get sad at night, I used to love it for the first few years but fuck i'm losing it.
>>
>>35799904
This

I got a job in a warehouse so I've stepped out of neetdom but this was my main problem, unless you got a good game that keeps you heaps occupied for a while, after like the first 6 hours off fucking around on the Chan and just the internet I can feel my mind just drop and get in that low energy mood, im still a kv but now my gaming/internet time is limited so I hope I can further improve myself
>>
Hey retard you think it has anything to do with taking two 3 hour naps during the day? How are you this fucking stupid?
>>
>>35799992
Worst thing is that it's not like you can go out at 4 am and hag on a park or something literally you are trapped inside your room
>>
>>35799640
>mfw I went to sleep at 8 and just woke up...
>>
>>35800076
What's your timezone, dipshit?
>>
>>35799640
Try exercising, you'll be more naturally tired

Also, you didn't just "fall back asleep", you had to have gone back to bed for that. Don't. Better to be tired, and then use that to go to bed early enough that evening
>>
>>35799640
fuark this happened to me today

went to bed at 8pm, woke up later at 2am and couldn't fall back asleep, normally sleep 12 hours but suddenly when I try to fix my schedule, I sleep 6

fuck my body
>>
>Went to bed Friday night at 9pm
>Woke up Saturday at 10am
>Slept again from 1pm til 4pm
>Went to bed at 9.30 last night
>Got up at 10 this morning
>>
i fixed my sleep schedule recently
tried many different things, best method for me was not sleeping for a night
it just takes a few days until it is normal for you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.